Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Wrecking mz20 soarer Mon, 02 August 2004 11:07 Go to next message
I have come accross a non turbo soarer that im buying for some panels for my good mz20, its white with two tone grey and the interior is pretty much mint, just wondering if people would be interested in those little parts which are hard to find for mz20 soarers. If you are looking for anything email me and i will see what i can do. Pricing will also be good.

All the suspension/steering components are available (control arms etc)

pm or contact me if you need any parts,

cen_turion@hotmail.com

Mob: 0402515464
  Send a private message to this user    
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Mon, 02 August 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Diff please!
ratio/ - i need code no!? and price?
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Mon, 02 August 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have a bonnet?
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Mon, 02 August 2004 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also grill depending on what sort. Do you have pics.
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Mon, 02 August 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car will be at mine or at a mates yard soon and i will find out, grill should be available, i have to find out what kinda diff, it looks like a GT-L but its not turbo weird?

Will find out soon and get back to you.
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Mon, 02 August 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about the bonnet?
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Mon, 02 August 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need it for my car, soz.
overboostin007
Regular

June 2004
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Mon, 02 August 2004 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
front bar? How much for the front bar and the grill?
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Mon, 02 August 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Soz man the reason why im buying this car for parts is cuz i smashed the front of mine, i need to take the front bar bonnet and maybe the grill i doubt it but maybe, everything else is up for grabs, i dunno if it has lsd yet.

Thnx.
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Mon, 02 August 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what running gear has it got?

where in melb r u
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Tue, 03 August 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a spare bonnet and GZ20 front bar in NSW if interested overboostin007

Dan
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Tue, 03 August 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im after a manual centre console and a working sunroof motor if any one has these and i have and MZ20 GRILLE FOR SALE thanks pm me with info offers etc thanks
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Tue, 03 August 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm after a manual centre console as well!

Dan
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Tue, 03 August 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its an auto soz guys, i have found it and am negotiating price at the moment, just trying to get some interest up.

Im in wheelers hill, i will let you guyz know if and when i buy the car.

Thnx.
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Tue, 03 August 2004 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah yeah thats great but.....what motor has it got?
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Tue, 03 August 2004 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I need the part that holds the passenger side mirror on. White triangular thing that connects to door on one side and mirror on the other.

I need rear seatbelts.

Standard Soarer floor matts.

Manual gearboot and plastic surround

My interior is brown by the way, and the car is white.
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Wed, 04 August 2004 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There were no non turbo MZ/GZ Soarers as standard so i've got no idea whats going on there...

Converted to NA?? WHY?!

Dan
Laurie D
Regular

March 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Wed, 04 August 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Front winscreen: Condition? ....Price??
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Wed, 04 August 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DANNY BOY THERE IS N/A SOARER AS WELL AS SUPRA MATE ,

1g-ge , and 7mge

in fact theres a soarer on ebay for sale which is n/a
go chek it out

its in melb if anyones after one ,
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Wed, 04 August 2004 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okay, well i've never EVER heard of a 7M-GE Soarer, or a 1G-GE model except for the MZ10??

MZ20's were ALL 7M-GTE's, hence my arguement

Dan
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Wed, 04 August 2004 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
danny boy i could be wrong mate , all this based on the soarer for sale on ebay which the seller says is a non turbo Confused Confused Confused Confused
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Wed, 04 August 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well this is the same shape as my car only it is the grey two tone and its not turbo!
punkdefender
Regular

May 2002

Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Wed, 04 August 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what colour is the interior? if its a dark brown colour, how much for the inside passenger lock cover and the plastic panel under the steering wheel...
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Thu, 05 August 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SALE HAS FALLEN THROUGH, HE WANTED TOO MUCH FOR IT.
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Thu, 05 August 2004 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Balls!
waxE
Regular

June 2002
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Fri, 06 August 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boooooo, how much he want?
84supra
Regular

March 2004
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Wed, 11 August 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea, how much did he want?
If I cant sell mine I may be interested in the lot, or any one with a dressed half cut, less mech stuff could let me know to.

p.s. This is what mine looks like ATM:
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=32710&rid=4371&S=601667680327d054afaf9ab 1715518b0&pl_view=&start=0#msg_357082
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Wed, 11 August 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He wanted like 3500 for the soarer

non turbo and possibly fucked engine

I just want front panels and that.
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Wed, 11 August 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
84supra: Please PM if your car becomes unavailable for sale. I am still trying to work out $$$ so i can buy yours.
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Wed, 11 August 2004 17:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Punkdefender, where did you get your front bumper from?
84supra
Regular

March 2004
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Wed, 11 August 2004 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$3,500!!
He's dreamin!
It would want to be a bloody good body.

EnFlaMEd, you have a PM.
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Sun, 15 August 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Out of interests sake here is a pic of a non turbo GZ20 Soarer just as evidence of their existence. (I wasnt aware they existed either)
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6084

Attachment: 2000gt.jpg
(Size: 44.18KB, Downloaded 198 time(s))

trueno_gze
Regular

August 2002
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Sun, 15 August 2004 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey there what soarer panels u need i might be able to get u a complete front end minus motor.
how much are u willing to spend?
1200det
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Sun, 15 August 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive seen many of the NA 1GGE Soarers in the 20 series shape in japan , they are also listed on the Toyota EPC as non turbo variant Smile
84supra
Regular

March 2004
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Mon, 16 August 2004 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trueno, you have a PM.

How do the NA 1G's go? That's a big car for a NA 2.0!
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Mon, 16 August 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If anyone is interested there is an article with a bit of the history of soarers near the back of the HPI supra and soarer special issue. Apparently they came out with not only the 1G-GE and 7M-GE but there was a MZ11 and MZ12 that had 5M-GE's in them.

Just a bit of useless info for anyone who may care.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Mon, 16 August 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
trueno, i need a diff cente if you can get me the ratio code
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Mon, 16 August 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much would you buy my G series Torsen for?
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Mon, 16 August 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what ratio is it? do i get complete centre casing?
Centur|on
Regular

November 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Mon, 16 August 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HELP need soarer or supra front panels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP CAR LOOKING LIKE SHIT!
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Mon, 16 August 2004 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's just a centre. No idea what ratio.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Tue, 17 August 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you email me pics of the centre danish?
rneil@bigpond.net.au

Ballpark figure on price? $200?
GZ20TT
Occasional Poster

July 2002

Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Wed, 18 August 2004 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Centurion - if you're in Melbourne - have you tried Toyospares/Soarer Sales and Service out at
27 Edelmaier Street
Bayswater, VIC 3153
Mon-Fri 8:30am- 5:30pm
Sat 9:00am- 1:00pm
Tel: (03) 9720-3177
Fax: (03) 9720-6094
Email: toyospares@bigpond.com

When I had an accident in mine - they had complete front ends in stock - had it out to the panel beater the very next day. No idea what prices are like now though, it was afew years ago.

I've dealt with them a few times (indicator covers, rear tail lights etc) and they were one of the first to import and comply Z20 Soarers in Australia - under Davaro Pty Ltd.

Hope this helps

Frankie
84supra
Regular

March 2004
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Wed, 18 August 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
While this thread is on the topic of soarer parts, I have a MZ-12 that hit a pole backward at about 80!, front end is good but not compatible with the 20/21 series.
It had a 6M-GEU and auto in it (Engine in my supra, auto sold). if any one needs any other hard to find parts off one of these things give me a PM.
I am located in Myrrhee, NE Victoria, but can deliver to Melbourne.
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Sat, 02 October 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys, Just joined, was hunting round for relative threads, found this.
Thought I might add something to a few posts earlier on about non-turbo's soarer's not being stock. Its just that I drive an 85 MZ11. It has come with a non turbo 6M-GEU motor. I think there were 5 or 6 models to come out in 85, but only one came out with the 6M, the rest came out with the 5M, two of which were manuals. I could be wrong, but I don't think any of the 85 models came with a stock turbo for some reason, Im not sure about that because I don't know the ID code for the MZ11 that came with a 5M-GEU engine, but seeing as mine came with the 6M and was non turbo'd I guess its almost safe to say that of the 6 models released in the 11 series, which seems to have been mainly in 1985, only one might be turbo'd at stock.

oh, sorry, didn't mean to lecture just got carried away, as I said I'm new to this (anyone know a guy called Nimrod? Drives a Lancer to meets...?) and wasn't sure where to post but it seemed like I could add something to those posts up there ^.
Phyro
Regular

September 2004
icon9.gif  Re: Wrecking mz20 soarer Sat, 02 October 2004 06:22 Go to previous message
Oh one other thing,
Anyone know if theres the front bumper and front skirt/spoiler/bar/whatever-people-call-it for an MZ11 (white and brown twotone colours) available?
Previous owner decided to give it a nose job before she sold it - introduced it to the someones towball.... getting isck of driving around looking like i did it.

which i didnt
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:JDM ST185 GT4 Gearbox
Next Topic:500hp fuel pump, surge tank, etc, make an offer.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 14:06:24 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077719688415527 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.