Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Mon, 02 August 2004 09:36 Go to next message
Lots of interior trims pieces, mechanical parts to suit Aus Spec cars, panels, lights, and Jap Spec doors - two sets available. One set has had intrusion bars added, but these are still lighter than Aus Spec doors, the other set is intrusion bar free, but does have minor rust in the inner lower quarters. Ask away for what you want, if not sold off/given away to people I have previously traded with, most will go to the tip!

Clint
  Send a private message to this user  
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Mon, 02 August 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chasing a rear drive 4AG alternator bracket
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Tue, 03 August 2004 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What do you want for R&L Indicator/Parker assemblies?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Tue, 03 August 2004 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Terry: No, only Aus spec stuff.

Takai: These are brand new and still in the box, will PM you.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Mon, 16 August 2004 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpity bump
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Tue, 17 August 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clint, PM me with a price for the parkers, im only really after a drivers side one if someone else needs a passenger???
levin_boi
Regular

March 2004
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Tue, 17 August 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man after a centre console lid ( the stupid see through black thing that always cracks) also a rear de-fog switch and do you have any 4age electrical parts? like a dizzy or an ignitor?

thanks

sab
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Tue, 17 August 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have any head light controllers? the part behind the dial
$450 ta22
Regular

February 2003
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Thu, 19 August 2004 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im looking for some interior bit blue in colour a clock surround and a bonnet release trigger gadget

Thanks
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Thu, 19 August 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shinybluesteel: Pm'd.

levin_boi: No to the console lid and GE electricals, yes to the defog switch, will PM you.

Shiri: no sorry.

$450 ta22: yep it just so happens I've got lots of blue trim, what are you after? I also have a clock surround, and a bonnet release actuator, will PM you.

Clint
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Fri, 20 August 2004 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are the non intrustion doors legal for road use?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Fri, 20 August 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Given their ADR requirement, no. I have 2 sets available, one set is bar free, while the other set has had a RHS steel bar welded into the door for legalities, and while lighter than the standard doors, still passes the ADR requirement.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Sun, 22 August 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Doors with bar inserts sold, everything else still for sale. I'll add, any thing I don't want to keep, will be loaded into a wreck to be dumped at the end of the month, so if you want anything, let me know sooner rather than later?!!!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Wed, 25 August 2004 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last call for the parts I don't want to keep, before they are loaded into a wreck and dumped?!!!
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Wed, 25 August 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have these parts in Blue Trim? I'm after a centre console, clock surround and the trim piece that sits around the radio.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Fri, 27 August 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No to the centre console. I do have a radio surround but it's in very poor condition and not worth the postage, and yes I have a brand new clock facia sitting in the desk draw, will PM you
ae86cred
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Fri, 27 August 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i need an ae86 alternator
u got one?how much?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Fri, 27 August 2004 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only got a stuffed Aus spec one, so no Sprinter alternators. I have heaps of aftermarket alternators if you want to see if anything else will suit?
DCtrd
Regular

July 2004

Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Tue, 31 August 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have a passenger side front parker for an aussie sprinter?
thanks
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Tue, 31 August 2004 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, brand new too, will PM you.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Tue, 31 August 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have a front indicator that goes on the bumper? right side...

and a front headlight... left side...

pm me the price + shipping to melb! Smile
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Mon, 13 September 2004 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No to both, sorry.
Sw4y
Regular

February 2004
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Mon, 13 September 2004 17:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bonnet??
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Mon, 13 September 2004 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, will PM you.
ae86 Drifter
Regular

January 2004
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Tue, 14 September 2004 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drivers seat with rails,dont care bout condition of seat just need rails 4 bucket to go in,
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Tue, 14 September 2004 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only have passengers rails left, though this should matter if you're making a frame up to place the seat on, will PM you.
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Tue, 14 September 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you have a grill? also what other electrical bits do you still have left?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Tue, 14 September 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No to the grill, and yes to electrical bits, what were you after specifically, cos I'm not listing three sheds worth here?!
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Tue, 14 September 2004 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just a sujestion why not post a few photos? or is it just way too spread out to be of any use? I am interested in some corner indicators and rear tailights
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Wed, 15 September 2004 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I could give you a nice two shot of the shed's exterior - Im not photographing everything inside! I have the parklights and tail lights, will PM you.
eurospec86
Regular

October 2004
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Mon, 04 October 2004 19:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u have levin park lights if so are they in good condition?( brackets intact and no cracks?) pm me pics and a price thanks
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Thu, 07 October 2004 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM'd as per your request.
Dirty_Sanchez
Regular

January 2004

Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Thu, 07 October 2004 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you wouldn't happen to have a set of whitelines for a sprinter would you?

Cheers

Chris
Bobski
Regular

I Supported Toymods

May 2004
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Wed, 13 October 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clint where abouts do u live, before u ship this stuff away lemme come around for a look cos its hard to come up with what u want till u see it in front of u, but i do need an alternator and starter motor for 4age, and my tax cheque just went through Very Happy

Adam
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Wed, 13 October 2004 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirty_Sanchez wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 06:59

you wouldn't happen to have a set of whitelines for a sprinter would you?

Cheers

Chris

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=47527&start=0&rid=1781&S=cc67beae336 76e40a7be093ba5275a1d

Laughing Laughing Laughing
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: AE86 Parts Sellout inc Jap Spec Doors Sun, 17 October 2004 12:30 Go to previous message
got headlights and parkers?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:FS: AE86 rear bumper
Next Topic:FS: Sprinter tail lights - SOLD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 16:40:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071840286254883 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.