Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
FS: Gen2 3SGE Mon, 16 August 2004 01:21 Go to next message
Im selling a gen2 3sge out of a sw20 mr2.

Thats the engine, ecu and loom.

Heres a pic of the actual engine, however this pic was taken 3 months ago and now the engine is in parts hoses and manifolds taken off but the parts are all there. I will try get current pics soon.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/smt_007-G23sge.jpg

Offers: $800 ono

[Updated on: Mon, 16 August 2004 01:22]

Send a private message to this user    
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: FS: Gen2 3SGE Mon, 16 August 2004 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What happened to the all motor celica?Decided to boost it? How many kms were on it again?

cheers mate
WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: Gen2 3SGE Mon, 16 August 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gday,i think i talked to you before,have you got a mr2?We were all going to go on a mr2 cruise,but my mate crashed my car and i couldn't make it.My 91mr2 has done 227000kms and it's getting tired.Your engine looks much better than mine does in terms of condition and age.How many kms has it done?? I'm very very interested,this is ideal for me,this engine could give my tired mr2 some new life.However i'm not really a (car techie) so is there any chance we could put the manifolds and stuff back on before i get it,or i could help you put them back on.It's just i bought an engine before and it was in pieces,i had no idea what went where and there were bolts and nuts everywhere.

PM Me if you want to discuss things further

Cheers Adrian

[Updated on: Mon, 16 August 2004 05:35]

smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS: Gen2 3SGE Tue, 17 August 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WOW16V wrote on Mon, 16 August 2004 15:34

Gday,i think i talked to you before,have you got a mr2?We were all going to go on a mr2 cruise,but my mate crashed my car and i couldn't make it.My 91mr2 has done 227000kms and it's getting tired.Your engine looks much better than mine does in terms of condition and age.How many kms has it done?? I'm very very interested,this is ideal for me,this engine could give my tired mr2 some new life.However i'm not really a (car techie) so is there any chance we could put the manifolds and stuff back on before i get it,or i could help you put them back on.It's just i bought an engine before and it was in pieces,i had no idea what went where and there were bolts and nuts everywhere.

PM Me if you want to discuss things further

Cheers Adrian

Hey,

I dont own an MR2, the engine has about 85,000 ks on it, and it all in peices sorry, hoses etc are off the engine it doesnt look like that pic all together anymore and i cant put it together coz im not a mechanic either, il try get pics soon.

Regards.
WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: Gen2 3SGE Tue, 17 August 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whoops,must've been another forumer.Ok about the engine,it sounds pretty good,but like i said having it in parts is going to be a bugger for me,but i'm still very interested.Get some pics for me and i can make a decision.where are you located??
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS: Gen2 3SGE Tue, 17 August 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
South West Sydney (Hoxton Park) near liverpool, im normally 30 mins from most places in sydney, where are you located?.
WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: Gen2 3SGE Tue, 17 August 2004 22:45 Go to previous message
Glossodia,it's out near richmond
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:wtb or where to buy a new rocker cover for my 86' st162 3sge?
Next Topic:VL turbo fuel pump
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 06:48:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051119327545166 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.