Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
andrewvibert
Forums Junkie

Forum Sponsor

May 2002
Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton) Tue, 17 August 2004 23:18 Go to next message
Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to Shepparton for a poke around Central Vic Auto Parts. I can throw some snags on the bbq for lunch and you can have a look around. How about Sat 18th sept. I know its a long way from Sydney etc but there must be plenty of Melb members.I may also invite members of Diamond Evolution ( Mitsubishi Forum). Let me know your thoughts. Thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton) Wed, 18 August 2004 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That sounds like a great offer Andrew.

It's a bit too far for me I'm afraid but I'm sure it would be a nice day out for the guys in victoria to cruise out, have lunch and see if there is anything cool they can pick up for the car. I'd love to have a cruise that ended somewhere that I can buy cool gear.

I encourage everyone to take Andrew up on this offer. Andrew has been an upstanding financial sponsor of this forum for a long time, I believe he may even be the first forum sponsor we ever got.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton) Wed, 18 August 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn even im tempeted Smile
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton) Wed, 18 August 2004 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its allways fun at Andrews, shaged titanium valves to look at, 1uz half cuts runing with no exhaust a great way to spend a day drooling and spending the money you had saved for your wife's / Gf's birthday.

Allan
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton) Sat, 21 August 2004 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Those of us that cruised down to the Toyota Factory last year treked out to see Andrew on the way back. Our quick drive by turned into a half day stay and I recommend the visit to anyone. Unlike the Sydney Importers Andrew is happy to let you look around and is a top bloke as well. There is also some rEALLY cool shit at very resonable prices. See whatthe smallest supercharger you can find is..... They are sooo cool. ! ( I still want one )

If I wasn't madly trying to get my shitbox Celica back together I would have been keen on a weekend cruise.

Good luck with the day Andrew.

PS. If anyone from Sydney is going down can you let me know please. Thanks

[Updated on: Sat, 21 August 2004 09:54]

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton) Sun, 22 August 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan - you thinking of going up to catch up with andrew ? if so - lemme know mate - ill see if i can come ( PM me )
andrewvibert
Forums Junkie

Forum Sponsor

May 2002
Re: Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton) Sun, 12 September 2004 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At this stage is there any one coming up to CVAP this sat. If not then I will leave the BBQ at home. If you are coming then let me know. Thanks
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton) Mon, 13 September 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hope so!
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton) Wed, 15 September 2004 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I take a rain check on that? I'll be in the rutherglen area in late oct.....visting the soon to be in-laws and finding marriage locations... and more important ... RALLY CAR TESTING LOCATIONS Laughing
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton) Wed, 15 September 2004 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
goddammit!!!!
i didn't realise you were in shep.... i bought a car from there a few weeks ago and drove it back to sydaney.. i could've dropped in! doh Sad
hmm, next time
andrewvibert
Forums Junkie

Forum Sponsor

May 2002
Re: Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton) Fri, 17 September 2004 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As I have no confirmation for a BBQ. I will only be open on Sat from 9am till lunchtime. Anyone who wants to come up is welcome to . I will only be around till 12.

[Updated on: Fri, 17 September 2004 01:23]

Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton) Fri, 17 September 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for offering and trying to get something happening for the Toyota enthusiasts down your way Andrew.

It's not very satisfying trying to get things organised and they don't happen but I'm afraid that's just what happens. We've had a lot of great events that basically nobody but Toymods Board members have shown up to.
andrewvibert
Forums Junkie

Forum Sponsor

May 2002
Re: Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton) Sun, 19 September 2004 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not a problem. Enyone is always welcome to come around and have a poke around.
cambelt
Regular

June 2003
Re: Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton) Tue, 19 October 2004 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugger id love some snags off the bbq, maybe try the idea again somtime soon
cheers Dave
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: Is anyone interested in coming for a cruise to CVAP(Shepparton) Fri, 22 October 2004 23:37 Go to previous message
i 'm keen to come up,cant this Saturday because i am at work...
might come with a few mates someother time. chad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:warrnambool drags 28th of november if any 1 want to have a go
Next Topic:» OCTOBER LONG WEEKEND (3rd)... TOYOTA Fest!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 15:01:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054011344909668 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.