Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
boudan
Regular

June 2003
FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Sun, 01 August 2004 13:30 Go to next message

Toyota Crown '89 - 107000km's Auto
VIP body kit and 2 piece mags
TV, GPS, Digital dash
Airbag suspension

Has been advertised here before.

FS: $9900, no audio equipment included, as is.

Pearce.

Carsales advert. link will be made available once updated.

[Updated on: Sun, 01 August 2004 13:31]

Send a private message to this user    
boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Tue, 03 August 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Pics can be viewed here: http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_conten t.private_results?category_id=3&selected_model =13&selected_region=0&search_type=20&p rice_min=&price_max=&make_id=8&model_i d=246&keyword=&state_id=4&search_postc ode=&search_distance=25

although some information ie. price is wrong
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Tue, 03 August 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw this car on here last time it was advertised!
Drooled and drooled some more!! Wish I could afford it!! Confused

Why the drop in price??

Damo
TRD 83
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Tue, 03 August 2004 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*DROOOOOL* That looks awesome dude. Good luck...

FREE BUMP
boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Wed, 04 August 2004 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I have just been offered a job in a professional office that deals with taking clients around town.. I have been advises that it maybe a good idea to change cars - as it looks "gangster"

Which is crap - because it just looks kool!

Talk to a few importers they will tell you a car like this will be priced from 9 - 12 grand.. if they can find it...

Very interested in selling... make an offer...

Price for outer-state buyer will be reduced to aide transport costs...

echo_turbo
Regular

May 2004
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Wed, 04 August 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more likely to be a time waster here, but i like your car
i am actually looking for a celsior....
anyway any chance to have a look at the car?
just wanna have a look, doesnt matter if u dont wanna to... Smile
btw when did u import the car?
thanks a very cool car Very Happy
-Talasas-
Regular

July 2004
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Wed, 04 August 2004 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FREE BUMP

Not that I'm a fan of ricing up but that is one car that would look GREAT on a set of 20" wheels Shocked

It has a nice appeal to it, and admit it it lookd ganster lol, but that's the whole point.
AZZTOY
Regular

April 2004
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Thu, 05 August 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, Love the car. I own a MX83 with 7MGTE, I was looking to buy another MX83 for a blown 1UZ conversion, but this looks like a better candidate. May sound like a stupid question, but on the carpoint add at one point it says its a supercharged 2.0 litre 4. Then later it says its a 3.0 litre 6. What is it? Would you have any more pics of the car, prefferably the interior, I haven't seen any of these before in the flesh but I noticed allot of similaraties to the MX83. (Inbetween Front and rear windscreen, everything else seems different) Is there any damage to the car cause I'm tippin parts arn't easy to get!

If you do have any pics please email to azzaborg@hotmail.com
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Thu, 05 August 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've read these ads before and can answer the engine question... It has a 7MGE. Smile
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Thu, 05 August 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boudan wrote on Sun, 01 August 2004 23:30

Toyota Crown '89 - 107000km's Auto
VIP body kit and 2 piece mags
TV, GPS, Digital dash
Airbag suspension

Has been advertised here before.

FS: $9900, no audio equipment included, as is.

Pearce.

Carsales advert. link will be made available once updated.

you will definately get more interest in this great car with its more realistic price Smile, last one was a bit steep
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Thu, 05 August 2004 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Thu, 05 August 2004 21:18

you will definately get more interest in this great car with its more realistic price Smile, last one was a bit steep

Nod
boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Thu, 05 August 2004 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Thanks for the interest guys - i have already received 8 seperate interested enquiries, but no solid offers...

the new carsales link is:
http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/!cs_conten t.private_vehicle?vehicle_id=117212&current_re c=1&total_rec=2&sort_type=&price_max=1 0000&make_id=8&model_id=246&state_id=4 &search_distance=25

zeggie
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Sat, 07 August 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just a couple of questions, how many kms is on the car now? Carsales states 107,000 but that would have increased I'm guessing?

Will it be coming with a RWC? If not, what work is required? You've also stated in past posts in other threads that the bodykit had a few cracks etc from gutters. Is that correct and how bad?

Did the TV come from factory? Does it have AV inputs for a DVD?

And finally, Albany Creek, is that located near Brissy?

If you could email me at zeggie @ netspace.net.au I'd appreciate that. Hopefully can organise a time to see the car. Cheers mate.

[Updated on: Sat, 07 August 2004 06:30]

boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Mon, 16 August 2004 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Still for sale, make an offer, looking for quick sale!
punka85
Regular

May 2003
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Tue, 17 August 2004 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in selling the wheels seperately?

if so, pm me some details on them.

cheers
[AE86]
Regular

October 2003
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Tue, 17 August 2004 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That just oozes out P.I.M.P. Shocked hehe

Awesome car.. I want one!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Tue, 17 August 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark, fucking nice man, your new job sounds gay

they want youto buy a bmw? Rolling Eyes
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Tue, 17 August 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zeggie wrote on Sat, 07 August 2004 14:29

Will it be coming with a RWC? If not, what work is required? You've also stated in past posts in other threads that the bodykit had a few cracks etc from gutters. Is that correct and how bad?

I would like to know answer to the above query.

Given the car rides 2cm off the ground, I'm expecting a bit of damage, and a few parts that need replacing that are really hard to find!! Confused

The Airbag suspension... is this a proper F-B-S-S system, or are you just refering to the TEMS adjustable suspension??

Cheers
DAMO
TRD 83

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Wed, 18 August 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyota will have all the parts

pricey???

thats the price u pay to be individual
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Wed, 18 August 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2cm off ground Shocked is that even legal... i dont think it is in SYD... but freaking awsome car...
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Wed, 18 August 2004 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey there, i love the car man if someone wants to give me 10g for me rola ill buy it ill be on your doorstep tommorow lol with a big smile

Eddie
(Darola)
nitephyre
Regular

July 2003
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Mon, 18 October 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
notice that this car WAS on carsales yesterday, but has gone. do you still have it, or has it gone?
okoye_peter
Newcomer

October 2004

AN URGENT ASSISTANCE Mon, 18 October 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SPAMBOT - GET OUT.

SPAMMING IS NOT PERMITTED

[Updated on: Mon, 18 October 2004 15:18] by Moderator

Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Mon, 18 October 2004 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Someone please ban this slapper "okoye_peter" Stay in your shithouse country.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Tue, 19 October 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would like to actually see this car as it sounds like a real steal if it is still available can you please forward me a working link
pReLuDe_wANteD
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Tue, 19 October 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
send some pics bro
soarer21
Forums Junkie

Toymods Forum Sponsor

February 2003
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Tue, 19 October 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not recent pics, but should be enough to give you the idea.
In answer to the other questions Ive seen here.
The TV is factory item, unlikely it has any outputs for your gameboys of playstations or whatever, remember the car is an 88 model and we were playing with Commodore 64s back then.

The airbags are factory fitment item
The 2cm height is at its lowest setting, at the highest setting it can go to around 15cm. I used to have a pic of each but sadly, Ive deleted it.

Not being current owner the other stuff I cant answer sorry, you'll have to wait for owners reply.

http://www.toyotaturbo.com/images/crown/DCP_0276.jpg

http://www.toyotaturbo.com/images/crown/DCP_0282.jpg

http://www.toyotaturbo.com/images/crown/DCP_0278.jpg

http://www.toyotaturbo.com/images/crown/DCP_0280.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 19 October 2004 10:04]

gtr_gaga
Regular

May 2004
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Tue, 19 October 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sent you a pm....

gtr_gaga
Regular

May 2004
Re: FS: VIP Crown... $9900 - airbag suspension, tv, bodykit Tue, 19 October 2004 13:16 Go to previous message
snet you a pm

[Updated on: Tue, 19 October 2004 13:17]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ae86 $2500 sydney
Next Topic:F/S GTi Corolla 100kw 4age
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 06:03:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0066878795623779 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.