Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » For sale Ae86 with Trueno front conversion

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
HaciRoku
Occasional Poster

April 2003
For sale Ae86 with Trueno front conversion Thu, 19 August 2004 02:47 Go to next message
For sale Australian spec AE86 with front trueno conversion very rare. red in colour. Rust at the boot, very reliable car. currently unregistered Look around $3500 unregistered or $4200 registered with *AE 0860* personalised number plate goes with the car as a bonus.

pm me or call Rick on 0422 024 498. car is in melbourne.

pic will up soon.
  Send a private message to this user    
86drift
Regular

October 2003
Re: For sale Ae86 with Trueno front conversion Thu, 19 August 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i assume its a stock 4ac and drum rear???
im interested-post some pics plz
FRESH
Regular

August 2004
Re: For sale Ae86 with Trueno front conversion Thu, 19 August 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im interested post reply
will u ship out to sydney?
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: For sale Ae86 with Trueno front conversion Thu, 19 August 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested,

Can i see pics of the car please, no time waster here either.

If its what im after i will deposit the money and organise transport, maybe we can do some sort of deal as i will need to get it to syd?

Cheers,
Thanks
HaciRoku
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: For sale Ae86 with Trueno front conversion Thu, 19 August 2004 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fresh: i don't mind to ship out to sydney at your cost.

86Drift: yes as i mention before it is Australian Spec all standard including the 4ac engine and the drum brakes at the back.

thug_immortal:the price is as what i stated before plus the shipping at your cost.

My appology for the pic, since i just got my computer formatted so i can't resize the pic .. so i can't upload it due to 100kb limit, alternative if you're not patient enough, give your email and i'll send it out to u. ASAP.

le_quiet_uno
Occasional Poster

July 2004
    Huh?? What's going on here?
Re: For sale Ae86 with Trueno front conversion Thu, 19 August 2004 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HaciRoku,

I am interested in the car. I would greatly appreciate it if you could email some pictures to stevenchen@tpg.com.au

Cheers
HaciRoku
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: For sale Ae86 with Trueno front conversion Fri, 20 August 2004 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thx for all interest unfortunately the car have been sold even before i had a time to put the pic on this forum.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: For sale Ae86 with Trueno front conversion Fri, 20 August 2004 03:21 Go to previous message
is this a red one that had stock rims when you bought it? from a guy in doncaster i think?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ke 20 has been SOLD today sorry to all
Next Topic:SOLD SOLD SOLD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:40:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0037660598754883 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.