Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
funny shit Fri, 20 August 2004 03:12 Go to next message
The other week when driving home from work I saw hazard flashers on up ahead. Upon getting closer I see a Gemini that has been lowered 16-17inch mags that has attempted to tow a boat out of his drive way. The rear axle on the car had snapped and the wheels were lying face up at angles just out from the guards. I pissed myself laughing as am sick of fuckwits that think geminis are cool. Teach em a lesson for cutting there springs.
  Send a private message to this user    
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: funny shit Fri, 20 August 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LMAO! Laughing
shoot
Regular

April 2004
Re: funny shit Fri, 20 August 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gemini + 308 = fun Smile
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: funny shit Sun, 22 August 2004 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Fri, 20 August 2004 13:12

The other week when driving home from work I saw hazard flashers on up ahead. Upon getting closer I see a Gemini that has been lowered 16-17inch mags that has attempted to tow a boat out of his drive way. The rear axle on the car had snapped and the wheels were lying face up at angles just out from the guards. I pissed myself laughing as am sick of fuckwits that think geminis are cool. Teach em a lesson for cutting there springs.

you can make a Gemini move if you know what to do to them, any gemi from the TE's (square shape) 80 onwards I think, pisses me off because there the ones everyone loves and I think they look like shit! theres no need for 16-17 inch wheels on them the look alright with 14's all I have to say is try hards!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: funny shit Sun, 22 August 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shoot wrote on Fri, 20 August 2004 21:06

gemini + 308 = fun Smile

Tru Dat, but Gemini Rodeo 2Litre with Turbo and FMIC = Funner! Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: funny shit Tue, 24 August 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know someone who had their ute stolen (old WB holden with V8) when it was recovered although it had minor damage they had repeiared the leaking radiator and other small issues with the car.

Re: funny shit Tue, 24 August 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your point Corona RT142??

Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: funny shit Tue, 24 August 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate geminis and the people that drive them. I have a friend that drives one and thinks its the most powerfull thing on the road. In reality its stock (1.6), rust filled and dinged, the fuel tank is in the boot, and it has a loud mufler.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: funny shit Tue, 24 August 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JETSPEEDCAMRY wrote on Tue, 24 August 2004 16:36

Your point Corona RT142??

No shit, what you been shmokin boy and where can i get some??
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: funny shit Tue, 24 August 2004 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my point is that the car was returned after getting stolen in better condition than it was before. Repairs that the owner didn't have the time to do were done for him for free
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: funny shit Tue, 24 August 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is not at all made clear in what you wrote...
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: funny shit Tue, 24 August 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

although it had minor damage they had repeiared the leaking radiator and other small issues with the car.

yes he did
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: funny shit Tue, 24 August 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres only one good use for geminies
thrash em round the padock to u flip em or break em (done both Evil or Very Mad )
then set fire to them or sell to the wreckers
pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: funny shit Tue, 24 August 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i used to have a gemi before my aw11, it was a beatiful car, never had a problem with it.....but then again i KNEW it wasn't the fastest thing in the snail race and i left it stock. but nevertheless good car.

ANYWAY my story was that at the last G1 drift meet here, in the show and shine comp was this ultra pimped up gemini, kermit green paintjob, 17 chrome rims, full leather interior. All the cars were on the track for the presentation and when they went to leave his car wouldnt start!! he had to get it push started and then it coughed and spluttered off the track (and everybody cracked up laughing and pointed at him Laughing) ... the engine was a P.O.S. ULTRA RICE it was great
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: funny shit Tue, 24 August 2004 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Tue, 24 August 2004 19:38

Quote:

although it had minor damage they had repeiared the leaking radiator and other small issues with the car.

yes he did

But it's not on the fuck'n topic! No No No
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: funny shit Wed, 25 August 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Wed, 25 August 2004 00:02

Arch wrote on Tue, 24 August 2004 19:38

Quote:

yes he did

But it's not on the fuck'n topic! No No No

Thank you simdog Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: funny shit Wed, 25 August 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's not off the topic, the topic is funny shit. The gemini was just the first story I came up with and people went from there. The stories don't necessary have to be about gemenis. I started the thead anyway, so I don't see hoiw you can judge whether it is off topic
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: funny shit Wed, 25 August 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ROFL

Cos you started the thread you own it?!

BWAHAHAHAHA nobody owns shit on this website, it wouldnt run if one person owned everything!
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: funny shit Wed, 25 August 2004 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TE gems FWD?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: funny shit Wed, 25 August 2004 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Thu, 26 August 2004 00:10

TE gems FWD?

No australian delviered gemini is FWD!

They are all drift boonegers, when they have a locked diff!
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: funny shit Thu, 26 August 2004 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The last gemini was FWD.
Was called an RB, and was available in 85 & 86.
Then Holden had the Pulsar copy Astra.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: funny shit Thu, 26 August 2004 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it just me or has the trend from P platers to drive geminis changed to early 90's late 80's pulsars. A couple years ago everyone had gemis now they are gone and the pulsar reigns supreme. I bucked the trend and bought the corona. For about the first 6 months I copped so much shit for it. Then I started drifting around the school to piss em off. Pretty much anyone that has raced or been in my car comes out respecting it more than before they got in it.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: funny shit Thu, 26 August 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
last week during the wet the boredumn was broken at school plenty of burnouts happening. Funniest though had to a be gemini. Metallic green station wagon 17inch mags loud exhaust. Stops dials up revs wheels start to spin stop, starts doing a circle wheels spin stop spinning for the whole circle. It was just like he was driving doing a circle worst effort I've ever seen. Go the mighty gutless gemini. mY car in the wet whilst not that powerful will spin wheels with even the mildest launch
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: funny shit Thu, 26 August 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gemini's are good if they come with a 1800 efi twincam from the factory. I think it was called a PF60E
JDM. Awsome rallycar, never broke it once.

Bent it heaps but never broke it Twisted Evil

Cheers

Jeff
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: funny shit Thu, 26 August 2004 13:03 Go to previous message
TX-TD Geminis are sweet Cool, TE-TG (or whatever it was) over rated, don't like, RB don't like looks. I don't mind the TX-TD, good fun little car when modified (ie bigger cam, a bit of head work, pursuit rims and lowered so its sits 75mm of ground) not wanker mods like 17 inch chromies and huge arse exhaust systems.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Im thankful i own a supra - PICS added!!
Next Topic:I love stories like this!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 10:32:12 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047979354858398 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.