Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
burnouts at hornsby tafe Thu, 19 August 2004 03:14 Go to next message
just downloaded a video clip of bens red rolla laying down some rubber att the back hornsby tafe.
just wondering who else on this forums been there done that.
i have but who else has.
it looked sweet ben good work i think i saw my mate steve in the clip but it was a bit fuzzy.
  Send a private message to this user    
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Thu, 19 August 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think everybody whos been there has done that!
i certainly have, only do it in the wet now cause of my new tires
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Thu, 19 August 2004 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EVERYONE has done that! Laughing

Laid many a set on that hill in my mum's Camry when I was on my P's..... That was, until I busted the auto from redlining it in neutral, rolling back and then slamming it into 'L'! hahaha
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Thu, 19 August 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
someone post me a link to the video!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Thu, 19 August 2004 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, twas a nice arvo and yeah, Stevies was there somewhere along with the rest of tafe that all came to watch it... They all saw me drive in with stockers on in the morning and knew something was gunna happen...

And the video link is in my signature for those who want to see it...

WARNING: Tafe have now installed a new camera that can be viewed by the piggers at the bacon station and it is able to zoom in on plates... They did a full raid last Monday with cops in every side street and shit... So be careful if you plan on doing anything...
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Thu, 19 August 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eeeek that sucks, is a wonder they haven't done that at the ballarat tafe. Even though the cop shops like 2 blocks away Laughing
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Thu, 19 August 2004 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep good video, favourite part is the chick right at the end when the camera pans back around hehehe, shoulda got more footage of her Evil or Very Mad
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Fri, 20 August 2004 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey clown the pig pen is only around the corner from that entrance its actually across the road from the front of the tafe Laughing Laughing Laughing
but that hill is toooooooooooooo perfect for burn outs tho
but be carefull some bogan in a commonwhore ute had the arse skip out and nearly take out my car Mad
dont park on the road
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Fri, 20 August 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im downloading bens movie for a look at this chick...

That hill does look pretty good, where is it? When i make the trip to the eastern states ill make sure to lay a burnout down there...! Very Happy
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Fri, 20 August 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
everyone that has driven to TAFE has done it up that hill but its nothing to get too excited about because even a colt can smoke the tyres on that hill because its so bloody steap.

smoke your tyres down the hill and then i will be impressed Very Happy
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Fri, 20 August 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha very true!
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Fri, 20 August 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GIN51E wrote on Fri, 20 August 2004 19:33

everyone that has driven to TAFE has done it up that hill but its nothing to get too excited about because even a colt can smoke the tyres on that hill because its so bloody steap.

hey man the first guy out of my bunch of friends to get a car got a colt and man they do burn outs like u wouldnt believe
such a lil pile of shit can still lay down some serious smoke cos they are so light
i kid u not the amount of parties we left were the street was full of smoke is not funny
and yes they were done on the flat too
but yes anything can smoked on that hill
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Sat, 21 August 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
olihaub wrote on Fri, 20 August 2004 19:47

GIN51E wrote on Fri, 20 August 2004 19:33

hey man the first guy out of my bunch of friends to get a car got a colt and man they do burn outs like u wouldnt believe
such a lil pile of shit can still lay down some serious smoke cos they are so light
i kid u not the amount of parties we left were the street was full of smoke is not funny
and yes they were done on the flat too
but yes anything can smoked on that hill

WORD TO THAT SHIT!!!

Colts do the best front drive burnouts, even thos i hate front drivers...

Cant go wrong for $150 tho...Very Happy
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Sat, 21 August 2004 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im pulling rank with the TP (???) magna's (the wedge one) a few mates have/have had them and damnnnnnnnn the put down nice patches...... spinning twins aswell.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Sun, 22 August 2004 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha... Yeah, Hayley is the chic and she was in my class... Nice chic and was awesome to hang around with... I'm still trying to chase her up though...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Mon, 23 August 2004 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Sun, 22 August 2004 22:36

Hahaha... Yeah, Hayley is the chic and she was in my class... Nice chic and was awesome to hang around with... I'm still trying to chase her up though...

Maybe if you drove a pimper like a soarer then you could be in her pants...

hahahah

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Maphril
Regular

January 2004

Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Mon, 23 August 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice burnout.

We've got a steeper hill, conveniently lies just outside a High School for all the P platers to leave there marks, espically on the last day of their high school life. In fact they get together, take their tickets and get in line really. No videos to prove it unfortunately.
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Mon, 23 August 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i recon that the best burnout hill plus a hill to try out ur top speed on is this place called ferncliff its in castle hill/knights bridge and its a lil back street
basically its like ur going down one wall and up the other side its makes the Big Dipper in northrocks look as flat as a soccer field
look it up in the street directory its worth it Very Happy
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Wed, 25 August 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maphril wrote on Mon, 23 August 2004 20:55

Nice burnout.

We've got a steeper hill, conveniently lies just outside a High School for all the P platers to leave there marks, espically on the last day of their high school life. In fact they get together, take their tickets and get in line really. No videos to prove it unfortunately.

Yes I know that particular hill well. I left school there years ago but have been back to visit. on several occasions now Evil or Very Mad

Ah the last day of school. School oval, basketball courts, main quadrangle ( and if only I could have got the car into A block Evil or Very Mad )

I still remember sitting in science looking at Dennis leaveing in his dads 351 powered Falcon. Rolling back down the hill, punching it and leaving a sweet set of marks all the way up only to come within inches of hitting a Police car comming the otherway. Those were the days...
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Wed, 25 August 2004 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hhhmmm... I didn't know there were fine young ladies anywhere NEAR that hot at TAFE !!!!

Where's this Hornsby TAFE?

how do I meet that girl... (coughs) I mean, how do I enroll? Wink

Oh yeah - Sweet burnout too Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Wed, 25 August 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No hill, but opposite our school is a nice intersection. You have the width of a two lane roaD and bus bay plenty of action goes on specially in the wet. Best from school = mates xr6 best of all time VL turbo station wagon. It's a fairly quiet road and only one staffroom faces it so it's hard to get busted yay.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Wed, 25 August 2004 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Mon, 23 August 2004 11:42

Maybe if you drove a pimper like a soarer then you could be in her pants...

hahahah

Laughing Laughing Laughing

LOL... Nah, I've got my missus and don't need anyone else Smile Smile Smile ...

The days of year 12 included burnouts covering the school oval and surrounding grass areas, the quad, teachers carparks and footpaths... For anyone questioning what school, Chatswood High Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Thu, 26 August 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh lord...she is fine!
dont think ive seen her at tafe b4!
SXY184
Regular

January 2004
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Mon, 06 September 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can sum one pm me this video, , plz, burnouts were all the craze at Blacktown tafe a few years ago ,i was workin at the ford dealer and we all used to watch the cars leave there of a arvo , sum real good burnouts!! classic was my KE30 with the line blocker for the back brakes....lol,ive left work near the tafe, and a sales man is delieving a new car jus next door,, the customer sees me and my mates behind me, all smoking the tyres fuilling this street with smoke, waving our hands out the window as if we were victor bray, and the customer says to the salesman , them guys work for you hey , yes , sorry he replies, we got in soooo muxh shit for that !! But all in all , tafe is good fun , send me the addy for this video , i wanna check out the huss!!..... i mean the burnout Rolling Eyes ...lol
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: burnouts at hornsby tafe Mon, 06 September 2004 12:37 Go to previous message
http://sydrollaclub.manuel-design.net/ben/

There ya go mate... Enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed doing it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Needed: Person in Sydney with Lathe...
Next Topic:Toyota 4x4 ppl please give me ya opinion/s
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 13:23:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.007951021194458 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.