Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » TAIL GATING LANOS WANKER!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon8.gif  TAIL GATING LANOS WANKER!!! Sun, 29 September 2002 11:49 Go to next message
I was driving along pennant hills rd at thornleigh, when some idiot trying to make his way through the traffic come right up my arse becasue my lane was going the fastest and tried to push me along by getting right up my arse and flashing his lights like he was some kind of emergency vehicle that had priority over the whole road! So being the impatiant driver that i am, i moved the old right foot from the go pedal and gave the aspestos a good working over the rotors with the middle pedal and the guy nearly rear ended me. BLOODY IDIOT, started beeping his horn, so i hit the brakes and slowed down ever more, he flew out of my lane and into the lane next to me and flicked me the "BIRDY". THANKS BUDDY
TO THAT LITTLE BLACK LANOS!! F#%K YOU

juzzo
aka KEG11E
  Send a private message to this user    
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TAIL GATING LANOS WANKER!!! Sun, 29 September 2002 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha
yeah i did this to some guy
He then purposely sideswipes my car later on and tries to getaway

Its in the Thread named "do no mess with me"
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TAIL GATING LANOS WANKER!!! Sun, 29 September 2002 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Found the link of ya thread....

http://www.toymods.org.au/msgboard/index.php?t=msg &th=802&rid=139&S=1982b53d93dfaf6c90d6 c48c17a7c125&pl_view=&start=0#msg_6108

juzzo84, that is exactly what i do when some smart ass tail gates me. i think everyone does that.... Very Happy

manipulate, im just working my way through your thread now.
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: TAIL GATING LANOS WANKER!!! Sun, 29 September 2002 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I come across a dickhead like that, I get right out of the way & let them past, they're going so quick they're not gonna slow me down, and I'm fucked if I'm gonna brake check someone & risk my cars rear end. The further away from my car dickheads like this are the better.

Tailgating is one of the stupidest things someone can do, BUT, imagine if you were trying to get home 'cos your house was on fire & your family was trapped inside, or some other bizzare occurance that isn't very likely to actually happen, and you got stuck behind someone slow in traffic & started flashing your lights to try to get them to hurry up or move over, would you want them to start jabbing their brakes, or move over?
Now I'm in no way trying to justify tailgating, I think it's stupid & dangerous, but maybe, just maybe, that guy had a valid reason for trying to speed through traffic. Even if he doesn't, doesn't it make sense to get out of his way?
If he did rear end you, d'you think he's gonna pull over to exchange details if he can help it?
Would he be easy to deal with, or would he be up for some biffo?
Would your car ever be likely to be restored to what it once was?

Dickheads will eventually get their just desserts, without our help. Just pray they don't take out our family or freinds (or ourselves for that matter) at the same time.

Now where are my valium......

Re: TAIL GATING LANOS WANKER!!! Tue, 01 October 2002 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bigworm, couldn't have said it better myself!

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: TAIL GATING LANOS WANKER!!! Fri, 04 October 2002 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joel, remember the night on the way back from the city and that stupid prick in the WRX??? Anywayz for everyone else... We pulled off from the lights onto the Pacific Highway and got infront of the Rex... Then he stays behind for way down the Hwy and then when we turn off he decides to give it the 'ol boot and the finger out the window... WTF??? That was for no reason...
Blown86
Regular

July 2002
Re: TAIL GATING LANOS WANKER!!! Mon, 07 October 2002 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amazes me that brake testing morons reckon they're better than tail gating morons.
Furthers my opinion about the state of genetics now that mankind has ignored the fundamental logic of Darwin's evolutionary theory!!

Why do so many people get so F'ed up with the basic issue of how to drive from point A to point B??
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TAIL GATING LANOS WANKER!!! Fri, 01 November 2002 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, this may be funny (to some!)

4wd was tailing a Bimmer ... and u guessed it.. brake check...

smoke and fishies on the main road... and I had to commend the Bimmer driver on a job well done !

tailgating wanker..

at least he had the reflexes to brake as well... else insurance !
Very Happy
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TAIL GATING LANOS WANKER!!! Fri, 01 November 2002 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I feel I must comment here...
As someone who has been:
A) Licenced for 17 years (car)
B) Licenced for 13 years (motorcycle)
C) Licenced for 13 years (Heavy vehicles)
D) Licenced instructor

The original intent of the "brake test" for tail-gaters was to press the brake-pedal just enough to engage the brake-lights, not to actually retard ( used in more than one sense here!) the vehicle's progress...the idea being to "warn-off" the following driver.
N.B This was not an "instruction" technique... Smile
CelicaLuva
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: TAIL GATING LANOS WANKER!!! Sat, 02 November 2002 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One day going to the gym in my RA23 a few yrs ago now, going down a dip then up a hill I merged right and gave the double b about 20 metres room, but the retard still honked me.
I had to slow down to make a right he could not wait so he just kept going and rammed my rear end. I turned off in shock and called the cops, I got the rear plate but it was the plate of the trailer so the cops said would be hard to track and not worth it... Mad
If I caught the guy and had followed him he would have prolly ended up in hospital and me in jail. Surprised

My dream one day to buy a old ugly XD(which are already ugly) put a very large protruding tow ball on it and wait for the day some scum bag wants to tail gate and be arrogant. Then hit the brakes and let the moron fork out for a new front bar and radiator. Evil or Very Mad

When I drive i always give extra room so that no matter what happens I can brake in time if something uncertain happens, and it has saved me from about 5 to 6 major accidents.
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: TAIL GATING LANOS WANKER!!! Sun, 03 November 2002 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i personally think you would have to be extreemly stupid to jump on your breaks if someone is tailgating you, i have had people right on my arse many times and good thing about my car is if you push the brake pedal you can hear when the brake lights switch on so you can get the lights on and not be braking at the same time, but the best way to get them back and piss the offending driver off is to just slow down and drive slower, then when they change lanes to go past you just go back to the normal speed limit.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: TAIL GATING LANOS WANKER!!! Sun, 03 November 2002 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depending on what mood I am in... I usually let them in... then ride their ass for 30 seconds... give em a taste of what having a car tailing them within 1 metre feels like !!! hehe

this is of couse only in a 50/60 km/h zone ! Evil or Very Mad

but yeh normally just swerve off to left.. Very Happy
ae102_3sgte
Occasional Poster

August 2002
Re: TAIL GATING LANOS WANKER!!! Tue, 05 November 2002 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It is all fun and games until you realize that the other guy is out of his mind crazy. Chasing me at 230+ km/hr realizing IT IS NOT WORTH IT. (my st165)

The other guy might even have a gun.

I have learned my lesson.
It ain't worth it.
ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: TAIL GATING LANOS WANKER!!! Tue, 05 November 2002 22:11 Go to previous message
My break light switch is a bit faulty at the moment (turns on but won't turn off unless I pump the peddle) Anyway so if anyone rides my ass, I just click the break's on and leave the lights on and they drop right away and then I go. When they realise I have faulty break lights they stay their distance Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Pulled over for the first time
Next Topic:toyota drag heaven
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 17:27:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0041549205780029 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.