Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Fri, 13 August 2004 03:51 Go to next message
Well i parked next to you today (i = dark blue crap looking 86), It was in the "free parking" area, next to the roundabout that comes off the highway. Just wondering if this person is on here?
  Send a private message to this user    
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Fri, 13 August 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think your talking about swa44y dude. i saw her today as well. red 86 with 16" wheels and exhaust lowerd all the rest. She came in town with us once before you got your 86. it has a 4age. unless this is another sprinter??
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Fri, 13 August 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most probably Sway

she is our soul sista of drift!
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Sat, 14 August 2004 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to see theres a girl out there who's in touch with the finer things in life, was a sweet car to, puts mine to shame Sad
JDM hachi
Regular

February 2003
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Sun, 15 August 2004 23:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so there are a few 86's up here then, mmmm might require a roll call for all of us in the newcastle area.
matty.
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Mon, 16 August 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damm i've never seen any of these cars yet.
Will need to keep an eye out for them next time i'm going thru the uni.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Tue, 17 August 2004 21:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh ur alive Matty?!?!
Who the hell r the rest of u dudes again though lol.

If it is an 86 in Newie that puts anything to shame.
JDM Hachi says it all!!!!! jokes
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Wed, 18 August 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey no_tofu_speed, i take it thats ur car in ur avatar, if so i saw it at uni today, parked right near the shortland union building (short time period parking area). Man i think i seen u in town one night, i stopped and turned around to chat, drove past u really slow, but u seemed to just ignore me Sad anyway, im at uni, park outside usually casue i cant afford the $2 parking permits. You should come in town on thursday night and meet up with a group of drifters. A few 86's rx7's etc, if ur keen were usually in there 8-10pm, unless its wet = drifting. Or if u just wanna catch up with the other 86 owners some time let me know. I love to see ur car in more detail, and i really wanna see this JDM gze Shocked .... ithnk u know the guy that owns it... Anyway keep in contact man. Chris
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Wed, 18 August 2004 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ALL AE86 SHOULD BE ON THE FORESHORE TOMORROW NIGHT, BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

Saw Matty's 86 on the first cruise(im pretty sure it was you), damm nice ride, pitty i never see it Newy, i see sway everynow and then on my way to work.

Chris, sway's has blue personalized plates, if was her car you would've noticed.

Cheers

Steve
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Wed, 18 August 2004 20:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey chis,
Im Nate...
Hey so so so sorry man I actually do remmeber the incident!
I was siting at the beach eating my Maccaz, That is my thinking spot, if I am there I am usually highly pissed off. (I have bad mood swings.... must b uni haha)
So sorry to be rude, but I do rememeber your car had heaps of pull, it is a GZE? The one Les use to own in Sydney?
I am so envious, I have a gze in the shed that needs a full rebuild and minus computer etc, but I really want to do that hard az 3S conversion; so I have constantly harrassed Toymodders who have done it for info..... but no money right now *sigh*

And uni parking is shit, the Chancellors or who ever makes the decisions should be firmly kicked in the head. I have bought a yearly [ermit, but U still cnat find a park, so I just usually ditch my car in reserved spots etc. Havent been fined as of yet luckily.

Thursday eh? Pete (owns a blue one too) use to ty and get me to go in there, but, from old experiences, I hate la[[ing, I cant stand driving at 10km/h. And I dont know that many people.. I wonder why with how nice I was to you hahaha (so sorry again dude).

And JDM Hachi/Matty... he is a top dude, and his car is so nice...
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Wed, 18 August 2004 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea and Sways car has AE86 club stickers and a Neko (drift damage black eye'd cat) sticker.. pretty damn kooooool!

Like i gave to miss Sway and Pete, if u dont have one of some sorts yet, I have a Corolla GTS (US AE86 release) manual on CD. It is for a 4age and US truenoish version nose, but still handy if you need to find those annoying screws to remove a dash etc.
If any of u boys want one... just say so and Ill burn yous a copy.

[Updated on: Wed, 18 August 2004 21:05]

chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Thu, 19 August 2004 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Nate,
Good to hear from you, ive printed most of the tech docs off toymods, so i think im good for the manual, not sure about the others though...

Yeah my car is Les's old GZE from sydney, now lives at my house in Merewether. We dont lap on thursday night man, we park and chat about cars and drift. If its wet we will go for a drive/drift, but not never just go round in circles all night at 10km/h (if that!).. its gotta be the most pointless activity i can imagine also.

I'd love to see ya in town tonight, most ppl rock up at like 8, there should be a few sprinters at least, so find us and stop for a chat/drift if its still wet. Hope to catch up with ya tonight man, and if i ever see u another time ill make sure i stop and chat (unless ur parked in the moody zone) lol.

If u speak to matty then let him know he should come in for a chat. If not maby another time we could set a time and all meet up for a bbq and beers with all the drifters in newy. I recon id be a good day for all. Anyway, keep in contact man. Chris
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Thu, 19 August 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no_tofu_speed wrote on Thu, 19 August 2004 06:08

Hey so so so sorry man I actually do remmeber the incident!
I was siting at the beach eating my Maccaz, That is my thinking spot, if I am there I am usually highly pissed off. (I have bad mood swings.... must b uni haha)

haha yeah i was driving chris's car that. You didn't look to happy. You should have followed us in the wet you may have cheered up Very Happy
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Thu, 19 August 2004 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chrisellis wrote on Wed, 18 August 2004 21:51

I love to see ur car in more detail, and i really wanna see this JDM gze Shocked .... i thnk u know the guy that owns it... Anyway keep in contact man. Chris

http://img35.exs.cx/img35/5476/GT_Apex.jpg

OOOH YEAH!
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Thu, 19 August 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats sweet.
needs some phat rims.
Can't believe its in newy Very Happy
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Thu, 19 August 2004 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Audioslaver? Where was this taken at? Who's Panda is next to the polar bear?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Thu, 19 August 2004 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That photo was taken about 2 yrs ago, on an ae86 cruise - we had 8 cars turn up back then, LOL

The panda one belongs to Sam - off these forums. Its a factory silver two tone. I think it's since sold
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Fri, 20 August 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FKN16V wrote on Wed, 18 August 2004 22:36

ALL AE86 SHOULD BE ON THE FORESHORE TOMORROW NIGHT, BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

you were the square not showing up. Laughing
fatherly duties again.
next time.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Fri, 20 August 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That is pretty ironic isnt it?
I even dragged my fat azz out.
All the way from Thornton!
Sw4y
Regular

February 2004
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Fri, 20 August 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Guys....
The red sprinter is mine.....
I do come to this forum but missed this thread, Smile
I was pretty stoked to see another sprinter around the uni Very Happy

Parking at the uni sux!

Steve: Ive been waving at u when i see you. i always look out for ya on the way to work Very Happy

If u guys want to meet up let me know (some ppl have my number) and ill try and get my ass into gear and meet up.

Sway

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Fri, 20 August 2004 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sw4y wrote on Fri, 20 August 2004 18:04

Hey Guys....

If u guys want to meet up let me know (some ppl have my number) and ill try and get my ass into gear and meet up.

Sway

yes please do so. You know where and when to catch us. Very Happy
and the next rainy night come for a drive. Very Happy Smile
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Fri, 20 August 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in! I have a GZE AW11 is that OK?
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Fri, 20 August 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hell yeah. Smile
Is it grey without a spoiler? i might have seen you near Darby st one day
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Fri, 20 August 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah mate, green with no wing.

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/4/web/472000-472999/472977_12_full.jpg

Maybe you should set up a post in cruises and events
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Fri, 20 August 2004 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thats the car. sorry i thought it was grey. It has a supercharged sign at the back on the right?
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Fri, 20 August 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha yeah I removed that. I dont want anyone to know. Evil or Very Mad
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Fri, 20 August 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It looked and sounded good man. bring it in Very Happy
you will see us. just look for sprinters or cars with Royal Drift on the windows.
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Sat, 21 August 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sw4y wrote on Fri, 20 August 2004 18:04

Steve: Ive been waving at u when i see you. i always look out for ya on the way to work Very Happy

Yes ive seen you and waved as well, believe it or not but im in the habbit of looking everyday. Holy shit were starting to sound like long lost lovers or something, whats with the black/darker hair. I followed you one day, you went to the Mobile servo in Warners Bay (about 2mths ago), i was in the work truck so it was hard to catch you.

Sorry about thursday, i had every intentions of coming in, but the missus wanted a video (at 7.30), and Australia was playing USA in basketball at the Olympics and the whole game was on Prime, i was stoked, Still got the hard on Shocked but i will be there every thursday, I SWEAR, unless something drastic happens.

Cheers

Steve
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Mon, 23 August 2004 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we need to organise a novocastrian toymods cruise Smile

the aw11 should be resprayed by the weekend *hopefully*

and the new aw11 jdm gze should be here *soon*
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Mon, 23 August 2004 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who is spaying your car?
i need some one to do my car for cheap.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Red AE86 parked near Newcastle Uni Mon, 23 August 2004 02:11 Go to previous message
doing it ourselves. unfortunantly time is becoming a bit of an issue Sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TV Ad - 76 - 82 Corolla wanted. Fri/sat 27th/28th Aug
Next Topic:trd website
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 21:03:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061287879943848 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.