Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Track Talk » Paranoid locals who piss me off...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sat, 21 August 2004 06:32 Go to next message
I can't believe some people these days, middle aged people who are F-ed in the head...

I was driving through this local street doin like 46-47kms an hour, and this couple in a statesman were waiting on a side road to turn into the road i was in... They've started waiving their hands up and down to tell me to slow down... Can't they bloody tell i'm not speeding, i know they were doin it to me coz the other cars were quite distant in front. I was gonna give them a piece of my mind... No doubt they would have seen the P plates and thought "oh no he must be speeding"

Well i saw "FOR SHAME ON OLDER GENERATIONS HANGING SHIT FOR NO REASON", i was keeping to the speed limit coz it was a local area, next time round i won't bother being so considerate...

Stupid Couple....
Mad Mad Mad

Send a private message to this user    
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sat, 21 August 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Reminds me of the time James told me his street wasnt the Indy 500..........but then i was fanging it, so i guess that doesnt really count.
Isometric_Bacon
Regular

May 2003
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sat, 21 August 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tell me about it.

I think old people mistake "loud" for "fast" and think since you drive a red sports car you're purposely going to use their driveway as a offroad rally track and their children as bowling pins...
smashed_wombat
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sat, 21 August 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol! The mature aged people in my street stare me down as i drive past - I think I saw some guy taking down my rego last week! Its not like you speed through there anyway - there's always cars parked on the road and little kids running about... maybe they don't like my music?
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sat, 21 August 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try the mr2 zorst then dude. Old people allways thing im speeding Very Happy I love giving it hell for kids though, they love it. You see the grins on their faces, thier mums with pissed off looks on thiers, and thier husbands are grinning but turning away from their wives so they dont get hit. Laughing

If people do the "slowdown" thing and im not speeding i occasionally do the "roll along" thing just to piss them off, fuck em they deserve it Very Happy Sit on my ass and hit my car, you'll cop more damage then yellow/white paint too Wink
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sun, 22 August 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha some dick in mosman, an old guy yelled SLOW DOWN , and i was going 40kph in a 50 zone..... flicked him the bird!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sun, 22 August 2004 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When in doubt just follow the directions:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/MR1GGTE/Various%20Random%20Shit/carstereo.gif

yes local fuckwits give me the shits TOO!!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sun, 22 August 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Sun, 22 August 2004 15:36

haha some dick in mosman, an old guy yelled SLOW DOWN , and i was going 40kph in a 50 zone..... flicked him the bird!

i just step on the clutch and rev the shit out of it and yell

"WHATTTT???"

hahaha Laughing fuckign rich fucks..
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sun, 22 August 2004 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Isometric_Bacon wrote on Sat, 21 August 2004 17:57

I think old people mistake "loud" for "fast"

Oh so true...... I constantly get glared at when driving to/from my parent's house even though I drive so slow it aint funny..... Cocks.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sun, 22 August 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i haven't really experienced this, but one council worker thought i was going too fast and decided to walk out in front of me to stop me. so i waited before braking and then made sure the ABS came on (in my old car) and gave him a mouth full then floored it out of there. He heard the exhaust and thought i was speeding.
fat prick.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sun, 22 August 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I live in a no through road with like 200m up to the main street, and speed bumps along the road every 30m Mad Some old dickhead took my rego and told the cops about it. Funny thing is, the cops fang it up and down the street harder than i do Laughing
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sun, 22 August 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Isometric_Bacon wrote on Sat, 21 August 2004 17:57

Tell me about it.

I think old people mistake "loud" for "fast" and think since you drive a red sports car you're purposely going to use their driveway as a offroad rally track and their children as bowling pins...

LOL ahh, the mental image Very Happy

Just play the points game... eg;
10 points for your average sidewalk commentator
20 points if they have kids
strike (X) if its an old lady with walking frame

J/K!!!!

Cheers
Steve

olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sun, 22 August 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if that happpened to me i would just pull over and ask them what they were talking about
i would then act insulted and mentally scared if they would then dare suggest that I was speeding
hehehe only if i had time
if i was in a hurry its the old handbrakee and a toot on the horn with optional finger thrown in to sweeten the deal

[Updated on: Sun, 22 August 2004 10:10]

Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sun, 22 August 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in my old turbo sprinter, i can remember some gramps staring me down as i was driving up the road, so i went around the round about and came back and did a driveby BOV haha.. i think he needed new pants when he got home Shocked
shoot
Regular

April 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sun, 22 August 2004 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate of mine story

Quote:

ok well i moved into my new house in december last year. The second night i was here, me and a mate were out the front, doin a bit of work on my mates wrx. It was about 8:30pm, still lights as day and we had music on very softly. My neighbour came over (he lives opposite me) and had a go at us saying his kids go to sleep at 8:00pm every night and we are not to make noise after htis time, he said its a residential area etc, we're like yeah watever. ANyway he came over pretty much every 2 or 3 days over the next few weeks, complaining about my car, my mates cars, our music, my exaust, my mates exausts, what time i come home, what time mates cars come round (yes even at 8:00 when it's still light) any way i talked to some other p-platers in the street and they said this neighbour that keeps buggin me only moved in a month b4 we did, and he was doin trhe same shit to them, even on his first night in the street. They said he takes fotos of theirs and mine and my mates cars sometimes, and keeps a log and writes down no. plates. any way he comes over every week to have a go at me, (only when me or my mates are there, never to my dad, coward) and one day i get a call from the police telling me my neighbour complained about my exaust, and that i had to go to the station and if the cops thought it was too loud id get epa'd. so i went past my mate's exaust shop, chucked on a big reinator, got checkout out by the cops and got the ok, went back to the zorst place and got the loud system back on, then went home within a couple of hours.

anyway, this pissed the neighbour off real bad. One sunday morning, i was backing out of my drive at 5:45am to go to work. My neighbour bolted out of his house screaming at me (at 5:45 AM!!!) and chased me up the street, wearing just his undies. After this i said ive had enough, this guy is a nutcase, so after work i went to the cops and said this guy is harrassing me. The cops said, "look this guy has written letters of complaint about u, hes got records of ur every move, has fotos of all ur mates cars that have come around, and hes gonna have a nervous break down" they told me to get an epa test and then give them the certificate then theyd do sumfin about it. so i did this and the cops said theyd send him a letter telling him to leave us alone.

well since then, he still harasses me, and he constantly watches me from his window or front yard, im (90%) sure he has set up a video camera in his front room, which now has blinds (only in the last week) pointed right at my garage. The police have come round a few times, saying they know hes a nutcase but they have to respond to his complaints. they have come round and checked out our house, my car etc, and are 100% on our side now, they even interveiwed all the other neighbours to c if they had a problem with me (which none of them did) anyway the cops said they will stop responding to his complaints, but they rekon hes gonna complain to epa whenever i have my exaust back on, which sucks. The other p-plater's mum is a real estate agent, and aparently hes been in a few times gotten an appraisel on his house, and said hes interested in moving, the reason for this post is because i want to make hime desperate to move, because he wont while he thinks hes winning, and hes winning while i have htis shit exhaust on, and i cant afford to put the loud (illigal) one on i cant keep goin to the EPA every week! but it's principal, i should be allowed to have that exhaust nobody else has a problem with it

Quote:

oh i forgot to mention, not only did he write to the police, he wrote to the council, the government, and the cheif commissioner of police!!! when the police rang him after i complained about him, he told the officer he would not talk to someone as low in the force as he is! also he complained about the police who rang him to higer up police!

Quote:

this morning on the way to work (5:45am) i passed two cops parked in my court!!!

they followed me down mt dandenong rd and pulled me over, the cop said to me, and i quote

"you're dickhead neighbour has made another complaint about you"

i said: "thats bullshit man"

he said "yeah i know, trust me he gives us as much trouble as he gives you"

anyway, he said theres been a string of recent complaints about me from him (probably due to my new worked engine and extractors and twin 2.5 inch exaust w/no cats and no ressie lol)and they decided theyd have a listen to how loud i was in the morning, then close the book on him

the cop said he didnt beleive i was being too loud, and that he would go on to make sure no more complaints about me are going to be taken seriously!!!

i've won the battle!!!!

however, for the inconvenience he has caused me, i would still like to dvive him insane by methods described in above posts!

Quote:

well, its been a while since ive updated you all on the situation here.

lately i havnt had too much of a problem with him, we got a letter in the mail from the department of justice saying that our neighbour requests we go to a mediation session with him!! (as if), about 2 weeks ago i had the police call me because he complained about my music, then one day when i had like 8 mates round on a saturday afternoon, working on cars in the driveway with the music on soft, the cops came round told us to turn it off!!
argh!

anyway the last 2 weeks have gone past quietly without a work from the neighbour, until last nite (saturday nite 17/7) i got home from a nite of cruizing at about 1am, drove into the garage as normal etc etc, went to bed. At 2 am, mr dickhead neighbour gets into his car(a new jeep) drives into the middle of the bowl of the court (right out the front of our house), opens all his doors and starts pumpin music full blast, whilst pacing up and down the road full psyco style, after the first song, he backed his car right up to the edge of our front lawn, and plays another song, then goes home!

then, at exactly 4am, he does it again, however one of the other neighbours went and had sopme words to him after the first song.

i actually didnt hear it, i slept through it, but my parents got koken and told my this morning, so now im pissed off

my parents were too scared to go out and say sumfin because hes obviously psyco, and also they wanted all the other neighbours to wake up so they would see who is making the noise!

well now i really need someone to come round tonight, drive through his U-driveway, pumpin subs, and doin standstills! im serious, im fuming, and now is the best time because it cant get traced to me, because all the neighbours are pissed off (we just talked to most of them!) too bad your car is off the road rattis cos i know ud love this opportunity, please pm me if u seriously want to help me out!

[Updated on: Sun, 22 August 2004 15:08]

monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sun, 22 August 2004 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^ That's messed up ^

Neighbour a few houses down has a seriously worked VW Beetle, with a straight through pipe, it is one of the loudest cars I have ever heard, aparently he's a had few complaints from some of the "older generation" in our area. But he's generally curtious and tries to drive quietly in our street. Some people cannot be pleased.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That story is fuked Evil or Very Mad where did you quote those from?

Good read too Very Happy
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man i could never have been so patient with that arsehole as that guy seemed to have been. Some bitch came out and complained to me and chris ellis when we were warming up his car and mine. We just told her fuck off and leave us alone because we weren't hanging around we were getting ready to leave. But she is not as persistant as this kat was. what a fucken phsyco. My Dad would not have been able to control his anger if he had to deal with this guy Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FUcker,

Kill some tyres in his driveway...

THis guy sounds like the biggest fuckhead ever!
shoot
Regular

April 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone will loud system and stuff wanna visit this street Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it were in SA id blow some tyres in his driveway and then leave my car there for ya, this guy sounds like a real fuckface! Evil or Very Mad
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yo, that's fucked Shoot... Where are you? I saw a mention of Dandenong Rd... Melbourne?

I'd love to help if I could. That would be fun. Evil or Very Mad
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey everyone - I hate it when locals are so paranoid too..

pisses me right off...

where I used to live this old dude came out yelling and screaming at me because there were kids on his street and what bloody right did i have to go screaming down there like a bloody maniac...

I was doing 40kph - cos I know there are shitloads of kids...

this is the same fuckwad who once came out yelling and screaming at me because I went rollerblading past his house...and the street wasn't mine to just tear up....

Fucker....
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhahahaah lucky he didnt live on my old street there was me my next door neighbor and like about 3 or 4 other people in the cul de sac who all had friends and loud cars coming at all hours of the day an nite
even tho we all kept it quiet as is possible with a worked car

wot a phyco but
crucify his cat on his front lawn and paint something along the lines of DEVIL WORSHIPER on his front door or something
u never know u might just push him over the edge

[Updated on: Mon, 23 August 2004 08:35]

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
olihaub wrote on Mon, 23 August 2004 16:51

wot a phyco but
crucify his cat on his front lawn

Laughing
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Mon, 23 August 2004 16:57

wot a phyco but

Laughing

ok maybe i didnt think that thru Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Mon, 23 August 2004 16:27

wot a phyco but

Laughing

Ideed...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Mon, 23 August 2004 07:30]

Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No no, its a good idea Very Happy
shoot
Regular

April 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Mon, 23 August 2004 12:49

Yo, that's fucked Shoot... Where are you? I saw a mention of Dandenong Rd... Melbourne?

I'd love to help if I could. That would be fun. Evil or Very Mad

hhehe near bayswater (melb)
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol - i remember when i was younger - had my mum in the car in my then very loud ta22 ..

in a carpark - two old biddys start mouthing off at " young hoons , etc etc " referring to me - my mum turns to me - and basically says " drop a burnout " i was like WTF! She goes - " go on - give them somethign to complain about "

Soo - of course i obliged - hahah! poor bats were shrouded in rubbersmoke ! Smile

Old Fkers .. Im usually sedate as all hell driving but that was just enough to say " they deserved it "
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Mon, 23 August 2004 20:26

lol - i remember when i was younger - had my mum in the car in my then very loud ta22 ..

in a carpark - two old biddys start mouthing off at " young hoons , etc etc " referring to me - my mum turns to me - and basically says " drop a burnout " i was like WTF! She goes - " go on - give them somethign to complain about "

Soo - of course i obliged - hahah! poor bats were shrouded in rubbersmoke ! Smile

Old Fkers .. Im usually sedate as all hell driving but that was just enough to say " they deserved it "

your mum rocks!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you guys with bitchy neighbours need this

http://www.apexi.co.jp/products/exhaust/exhast_control_valve/shouhin.jpg

http://www.apexi.co.jp/products/exhaust/exhast_con trol.html
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe - shes done a few less subtle encouragings )Mind you weve had nothing but bad arse v8's before they went sedate and got a stock falcon - She used to love to do squealies ( juts little ones ) at the lights in our stroked 351 fairlane Wink

im waiting till she comes in the upgraded GT4 - its going to be a old granny annoyer
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 23 August 2004 20:48

I have wanted an adjustable exhaust for as long as I have owned cars. My mate's Eunos Cosmo has 4 pipes but only 2 are used until the throttle is flat to the floor. (BTW: its a 20B Twin Turbo) Evil or Very Mad
white86
Regular

May 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 23 August 2004 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha when i had a first glance at that pic i thought it was the worlds biggest waste gate or something, and i was like "that guy has the right idea... f**king neighbours"
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Tue, 24 August 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Mon, 23 August 2004 20:18

ROFL my mate had one of these on his 180 after 3/4 throttle you couldnt hear yourself think...

Fuck the pesky fuckers up wit dat shiet!
bergerac
Regular

February 2003
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Tue, 24 August 2004 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive got a bunch of knobjockeys like this around the corner from me. They just see the 205 and assume im speeding and have go at me, its not even loud with the stock exhaust. Pisses me off to no end considering half their kids have shitty commodores and are constantly doing burnouts.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sun, 29 August 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woah there is definitely some fucked up shit on here! the only time i have been grilled by people in my street was for skateboarding with a fair few mates on a sunday after noon some years ago...

the next morning the bloke across the road ( about 40 ) starts off being nice.. ( he has 2 of the loudest dogs ever that bark constant )

He says: "how is the skating going dave"
I say: "Not bad mate"
he says: "well you would wanna fucking hope so you are doing it that much" "can u do tricks or do you just make noise"
I say: "shit you are grumpy this morning did your fucking stupid dogs keep you up all night"?

he promptly gets in his car and leaves

OWNED lol

Although i do like to burn through a certain area near my house, roads are awesome, it is residential tho and i do go through there a lot so i wouldnt be surprised if a few residents wouldnt mind smacking me out for doing a hang and waking them up at three in the morning....

One night i have come around this corner, and i see this dude jump out from behind this bush and pretend to jump onto the road! im like Shocked fucking shit fuck! lucky i wasnt going heaps fast, what a fuck stick, so i spent the next 10 mins looking for him, didnt find him, it made me think but yeh not cool of him!

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sun, 29 August 2004 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

No ones complained about my car, but being an old fart myself I'd have to take myself to the cops! "Offcier, I'd like to report my self for making too much noise and annoying myself with it!" Smile

There's an even older guy - 60+ years old, who lives across from my house and he has an old 1930's Bugatti. Man, it sounds sooo loud and sooo cool. I love it when he cranks it up on an early Sunday morning, puts on his gloves and goggles and goes ripping up the street. I give him a nod and a clap and he now does the same to me when I fire up my old girl.

We both like noise and the neighbours stay indoors and out of sight - which is the way we like it.

seeyuzz
river
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 30 August 2004 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
geez theres some shocking stories in here....mainly referring to shoot's one but still...

i've been rather lucky that i've had noone abuse me yet, but thats not to say i haven't had people shake their heads at me and eyeing me off Rolling Eyes
our neighbours are tops, they have 5 young kids and don't complain at all about me coming home in the early hours of the morning with my stereo and exhaust Very Happy

although if i still had the TA with the 2" stright thru into the 4" cannon it may be a different story Laughing
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 30 August 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My neighbours reported my dad to some kind of motor association for working as a mechanic in our driveway. But he's not a mechanic. He's a probation and parole officer, its just a hobby for him and therefore we have a shitload of cars on our driveway.
Its also shit how they didn't even talk to my dad first about it, they just reported some shit and wasted another poor fellows sunday morning.
dgale86
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sun, 19 September 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe, i piss the locals off in my '84 charade, it sounds like a bloody truck.
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sun, 19 September 2004 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was in my mates VS(2 resonators n lukey cat back - legal just!)with him n we're drivin down some 50kmh side street, not speedin but just idling along when some old guy walkin his dog gives us the fist shake n slow down! spiel. My mate chucks it in rev speeds backl up the road n i pop my head out saying, "Excuse me!what did u say?I didnt hear u"

The old codger took one look at me with my huge freakin pineapple dreads, looks at the ground and says, "nothing, sorry sir!" and scampers away. I reckon he shat himself!

Some funny shit right there
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sun, 19 September 2004 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this may not be as impressive as some other stories but i just get fukin pissed off sometimes.

there are two houses near me where no-hopers live with their stupidwannabeblackfukinpotsmokerkids and they are always hanging around the street. one day i was turning into my street from a main road, there was one of the kids on one of those little bikes that are designed to slide around on, fukin sitting in the middle of the street! i was going slowly but loud exhausts automatically add 20kph to the speed you are going Rolling Eyes so i roll past and this kid (who is probly 14 or so) yells out SLOW DOWN! so i promptly stop, stick my head out the window and say GET OFF THE ROAD YOU BLOODY IDIOT! ever since then whenever those punks are one the road when im cruisng down my street, they head for the closest kurb.

damn punks think they're so tuff
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Mon, 20 September 2004 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Sun, 29 August 2004 20:16

We both like noise and the neighbours stay indoors and out of sight - which is the way we like it.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Classic.

My neighbours actually offered to pay for me to put another muffler on my RX4..... I guess it was a bit annoying when I started her up at 5:45 every Sunday morning (was working at a bakery) and being a rotor, had to let it warm up for ages!
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Fri, 24 September 2004 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this reminded me of when my mate first got his rolla and had the stereo installed we were out the front with the music goin. not to loud but loud enough, he comes walkin up to us has a go complaining that the ppl next door have a baby that is probably tryin to sleep, but we only turned the stereo up when we saw them leave before hand. but to shut the old guy up we turned it down. went inside and my mates mum said why did we come in? we said we got told of by the old fart. mates mum was like f&ck him go out and pup it as loud as it can.
my mate had his stepdads dad(80yr old) inside that said he could hear the music but liked it.
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Paranoid locals who piss me off... Sat, 25 September 2004 09:06 Go to previous message
Took my mates rx7 series 2 with a 13b mild extended port out for a buzz up and down the street a few times , no muflers or anything on it , quite a few nieghbours came out to see what the fuck was going on haha.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3tg T-18 VS 91' pajero
Next Topic:AE93 Stories
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 21:25:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073580741882324 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.