Classifieds » Miscellaneous » MA61 Rear Lowering Springs - Lovells

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
MA61 Rear Lowering Springs - Lovells Mon, 23 August 2004 02:33 Go to next message

As-new condition. Blue Drops rear 2"-3". Pics available in my Members' Rides post. $100 firm. Look great on your Celica-Supra MkII.

Reason for sale: After adding a fat-arse 3" drain-pipe exhaust, cat, canon muffler and hotdog resonator to existing Lovell spring and Koni shock set-up, the resonator has been dragging on serious bumps.

BUT: This was never a problem when I was running a stockish-style NA engine set-up.

Would prefer WA buyer, or swap for stiffer MA61 rear shocks.

cheers,

Justin
  Send a private message to this user    
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: MA61 Rear Lowering Springs - Lovells Mon, 23 August 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested.(even though im in sydney)
but i cant seem to find those pics anywhere.
do you wanna give me another hint as to where they are?

edit: found em Embarassed

[Updated on: Mon, 23 August 2004 09:46]

WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 Rear Lowering Springs - Lovells Mon, 23 August 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Justin - I could be interested..
I'll have to check out your suspension set up on Sunday.. as well as the rest of the car!! Very Happy

Cheers mate

DAMO
TRD 83
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: MA61 Rear Lowering Springs - Lovells Mon, 30 August 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No buyers at the cruise. Though I did have to nick off early to fix a flooding laundry Crying or Very Sad

These springs dropped my ... erm ... rear by 40mm when they replaced my old stock springs. New Lovell front springs are available nationally at around $170.

Any takers?
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: MA61 Rear Lowering Springs - Lovells Thu, 02 September 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

*bump*

I'm kinda surprised these haven't gone.

One of life's little mysteries ...

Justin
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 Rear Lowering Springs - Lovells Thu, 02 September 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Justin... i'm still pondering your springs.
I am pretty set on Kings Lows... tho if you want a sale, you can convince me that the ride height is same or lower than King lows - I'll be sold! Razz It all comes down to ride height for me - I've never seen a low low mk2... but I guess its because you'd come across some camber issues.?!
As long as I have some some stiff shocks to stop body roll should be ok.
Let me know if you find any comparisons between the two..

Damo
TRD 83
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 Rear Lowering Springs - Lovells Thu, 02 September 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Thu, 02 September 2004 11:38]

Maniac
Regular

September 2004
Re: MA61 Rear Lowering Springs - Lovells Tue, 07 September 2004 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Justin,

Saw your springs at the cruise....juz tryin to remember are they progressive rate or chopped?

Im lookin for springs and shocks all round...my MA61 has the stock toyota ones from '81..... Shocked
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 Rear Lowering Springs - Lovells Tue, 07 September 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get in line Dean! hahaha Very Happy
I got dibbs on them at the moment.. but its up to Justin I guess how quick he wants to sell.?!
My car also has the stock suspension since '83 Confused But its a good testement as to how well these cars where designed... my car still handles better than any other 20 year old car I know!! Surprised

Damo
TRD 83
Celia-Sue
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: MA61 Rear Lowering Springs - Lovells Thu, 09 September 2004 03:13 Go to previous message

Not progressive - about 50mm shorter than stock - with a compensatory stiffness (ie feals a bit stiffer than factory springs and rides 1.5-2 inches lower).

HTH,

Justin
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Stolen / Misappropriated: ST205 Gt-Four Bonnet (White)
Next Topic:AE86 Levin and Trueno Bonnets For Sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 19:54:17 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061368942260742 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.