Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Finally Graduated Year 12!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Sat, 28 September 2002 23:40 Go to next message
Hey Ppl, just like to say that I have now finally finished school... Now it's just the HSC to go and then all done... Fark... What am I gunna do??? I'll get up in the morning and think "What The"??? What can I do??? It's gunna be soo different getting up and going to work everyday...

Is there anyone else that graduated this year??? I know Mani and Martin have... Is there anyone else???
  Send a private message to this user    
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Sun, 29 September 2002 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah im speechless as about skool finishing
but then im like....oh yeah.....HSC....bit of a wet blanket on the thing

Very Happy
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Sun, 29 September 2002 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im finnished too!!!!!!! Very Happy

it sucks though cos we should be really excited about finishing...but then u realise the HSC is in 3 weeks n u sorta shit ur pants Sad
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Sun, 29 September 2002 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHA, good to hear boys. i was in exact same situation 1 year ago

Very Happy
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Sun, 29 September 2002 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good luck to you all in your HSC...then the real fun begins Smile
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Sun, 29 September 2002 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it that tima again????
I can;t believe it's been 4 years since I did mine.
Good luck guys,, BUT don't stress to much.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Sun, 29 September 2002 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's that magical word again, "Luck"... I'm gunna need more than that... I'd go for a miricle...
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Mon, 30 September 2002 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NAH Ben...
the more you stress the worse it will be...
Just stay focused and ALWAYS take time out for yourself too....
None of this studing 24/7 crap... it doesn't help! Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 30 September 2002 00:10]

mat_lennon
Occasional Poster

May 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Mon, 30 September 2002 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,
Im in queensland and have almost finished grade 12. Done my QCS in september. Im currently on 2 weeks holidays and a weeks already gone by. When i go back ive got 4 weeks of study then back into block exams. But then they throw the formal in between all this. Ive already filled out my qtac (cant remember what its called in NSW uac??). Then who could forget schoolies. A mate of mine is in a similar situation (turbokid). But he cant reply cause the lucky bastard is on holidays in melbourne at the AFL grand final. Whats the deal with you NSW grade 12ers. Do u have schoolies after or before us?
cheers
Matt

SmellyTofu
Regular

May 2002
Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Mon, 30 September 2002 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Year 12 was the best time I ever had in school. Uni doesn't even compare, post or undergrad.

Enjoy of what's left!
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Mon, 30 September 2002 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Our last day of the HSC is the 15th November... It's our formal that night in the city and then ppl are going to schoolies after that...
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Mon, 30 September 2002 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't forget me Very Happy
its weird sitting at home now and knowing i'm not waging because i'm finished school Laughing
as for next year Rolling Eyes had an offer with MRT Performance but they kinda want to fill the position now and i can't start working till december Crying or Very Sad
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Mon, 30 September 2002 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my dog's name is lucky
she says 'bark grr bark bark, good luck'
she can also say
'i rrrrruv ew'
hahahahha, not really but that would be cool
my car talks to
it says "vrrrrr chugachugachgga -stall-"
take it ez fellas
Ribbo
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Tue, 01 October 2002 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I enjoyed year 12 too, 2 years ago now....
but ud never get me back to do it again hehe Shocked
its a one off year that was great but not to be repeated hehe

Uni well its party and try and pass Laughing

good luck fellas, and to the comment about 24/7 study doesn't help....... all I can say is it sure would, but its just too hard to do hehe
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Tue, 01 October 2002 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i got a Monaro Puzzle "to help my brain" Razz and a 1/24th scale kit of the Toyota GT-One to build in between my lack of studies. Very Happy
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Tue, 01 October 2002 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it'll be all over soon
when its over you have about two weeks until you forget the meaning of the word "school" and "HSC"
school is the coolest bit of your life though <<---
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Tue, 01 October 2002 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll agree with that... I have to start work straight away... I finish on the 15th Nov and start work full-time on the 18th... No schoolies for me... But i'm off on holidays straight away in January up to Coffs and I'll go and visit Brett while I'm at it...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Wed, 02 October 2002 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo benny... ill be up QLD way that time of year, visiting cousin in ballina, touring brisbane, all that sorta stuff

will have to kick your arse for being a bum!
kerr
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Wed, 02 October 2002 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah. Good luck from me too guys!! Razz
frozenwarp
Regular

September 2002
Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Thu, 03 October 2002 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you lucky bastards i still got a whole bloudy year left plus the rest of this year
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Thu, 03 October 2002 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Tue, 01 October 2002 20:50

But i'm off on holidays straight away in January up to Coffs and I'll go and visit Brett while I'm at it...

What can we do.....

frozenwarp ur not the only one in year 11 going on to year 12 here's dylusion and i that i know of.

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Fri, 04 October 2002 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dunno man... Go to F1 Karts - that's for sure... Are there many ho's around??? What about cruising or something???
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Fri, 04 October 2002 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Fri, 04 October 2002 19:02

I dunno man... Go to F1 Karts - that's for sure... Are there many ho's around??? What about cruising or something???

I have never been to F1 karts but really want to go..so we have to go there.
Ho's should be able to find some around somewhere.
We can cruise past the RICE BOYS club hehehe.
So do you know anyone else up here??
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Fri, 04 October 2002 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, I don't know anyone up there at all...

The F1 kart is awesome... You can basically go flatchat around the entire circuit except for one corner...

I'm definately up for the Ho's thing... I might be bringing up a chic if I have to sit on the train so then maybe not go hunting for hoes Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad ...

Where can we cruise around Coffs??? I'll be staying at the Boambi Bay Resort which is basically just out of Sawtell... Is there anything close to that???
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Fri, 04 October 2002 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Sat, 05 October 2002 01:36

Nah, Where can we cruise around Coffs??? I'll be staying at the Boambi Bay Resort which is basically just out of Sawtell... Is there anything close to that???

Boambee Bay Resort is hella nice ...how can u aford it?? hehehe
Yes thats only 10-15 mins from coffs.

Quote:

The F1 kart is awesome... You can basically go flatchat around the entire circuit except for one corner...

By the sounds of that you have been there before.

Quote:

I'm definately up for the Ho's thing... I might be bringing up a chic if I have to sit on the train so then maybe not go hunting for hoes Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad ...

LOL u can...Arent u driving up??

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Fri, 04 October 2002 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My parents have 'timeshare' there... We also have it in Coolangatta and somewhere else (I can never remember it)... We have one week each... It's pretty cool...

Oh yes... Whenever I go to coffs I go there... It's quite cool there and pretty cheap too... I dunno what the rates are now but last time it wasn't too bad...

Nah, I don't wanna drive that far... I have to work out if my bro is coming up... If he's not, then I invite someone, go in the car on the way up and catch the train home... My parents will be there for two weeks whereas I'll only be there for one... Hopefully that certain person will say yes anyway... I've been after that piece of ass for a while... I just don't want to have a g/f until the HSC is over... So when the HSC finishes, then it's time to rake a trip to her house and have some fun Shocked Shocked Shocked ...
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Fri, 04 October 2002 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to Raleigh International Go Kart track, its the bathurst of go kart tracks, think its only half an hour south of coffs,
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Fri, 04 October 2002 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GIN51E wrote on Sat, 05 October 2002 08:39

Go to Raleigh International Go Kart track, its the bathurst of go kart tracks, think its only half an hour south of coffs,

Thats where I used to go there with my Go-Kart all the time the track is about 1.1Km long.
Their karts suck...only some crappy lawn mover engines.
Hehehehe I eat them with my kart. Very Happy
Insane Sx
Regular

August 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Sat, 05 October 2002 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I finally finished as well!

About time i say, all that not doing work payed off Smiley =

I just need $$$ to do up the sx or get something else Smiley =
Insane Sx
Regular

August 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Sat, 05 October 2002 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lol

Good to see your using the pic i sent u of ur own car as ur avitar

Hehe

Lucky i keep that pic! Ur just unlucky i didnt buy ur car b4 u did
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Sat, 05 October 2002 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, thanks dude... That pic is awesome...
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Sat, 05 October 2002 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rollaboy wrote on Sat, 05 October 2002 09:24

GIN51E wrote on Sat, 05 October 2002 08:39

Thats where I used to go there with my Go-Kart all the time the track is about 1.1Km long.
Their karts suck...only some crappy lawn mover engines.
Hehehehe I eat them with my kart. Very Happy

1050m actually Very Happy i love that track, the hire karts you can keep your foot to the floor nearly the whole way around except for a couple of hair pins and i hated it when ever i was there and some little 8 year old would go past you at twice the speed in his race kart Crying or Very Sad made me very jelouse.

http://www.planet.net.au/~gins/track.jpg
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Sat, 05 October 2002 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GIN51E wrote on Sat, 05 October 2002 16:51

1050m actually Very Happy
i hated it when ever i was there and some little 8 year old would go past you at twice the speed in his race kart Crying or Very Sad made me very jelouse.

Oh sorry im 50 meters off.. wait did u include the pit area.
Me never got over taken by LITTLE KIDS...but the Clubmans and rotax's did .... mmmmmm rotax.

Here's some photos i have taken.

Rotax
http://www.plusoneinteractive.com/rollaboy/gokarting/DCP_0010%20copy.jpg
http://www.plusoneinteractive.com/rollaboy/gokarting/RALEIGH_2.jpg
http://www.plusoneinteractive.com/rollaboy/gokarting/Straight%20Corner.JPG
 http://www.plusoneinteractive.com/rollaboy/gokarting/Workshop.JPG
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Sat, 05 October 2002 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My family and I were gunna go to that track but it pissed down with rain so we didn't go... The track looks awesome... The F1 circuit is basically flat and only a few corners... It's also a small track so the cart speed is okay there... I would love to go to the Raleigh Circuit...

Brett, would you be able to find out prices for karting there??? It would be muchly appreciated...
Drew-AE86
Regular

August 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Sat, 05 October 2002 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im in the same boat.

Finish Year 12 this year, got exams to go and thats it...

although im thinking of repeating one of my subjects to go with the one i didnt do this year...

ah well... one more year at school cant hurt me too much
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Sat, 05 October 2002 22:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rollaboy your pissing me off Crying or Very Sad I wanted the AX6 Crying or Very Sad except i was interested in doing Clubman racing Very Happy

Ahh that go kart brings back memories of just how many karts i broke there and had to limp back to the pits Laughing

and Ben i cant remember the exact pricing but that track is bloody expansive, think they might have a website if you want to go looking for it.
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Sun, 06 October 2002 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have a look here Ben
http://www.coffscentral.com/RaleighRaceway/

GIN51E: Even tho i love go-karting i still wish i could sell my
go-kart.

[Updated on: Sun, 06 October 2002 00:42]

GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Sun, 13 October 2002 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MRT Performance asked me to send my resume to them again Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

fingers crossed Embarassed
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Finally Graduated Year 12!!! Mon, 14 October 2002 09:26 Go to previous message
Good Luck Martin...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Does anyone use Dunlop FM901's ?
Next Topic:Watanabe? Where?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 16:12:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0095360279083252 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.