Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Tue, 24 August 2004 23:47 Go to next message
Hey guys, was just browsing the web at school and came across these...

http://www.ridejudge.com/RideDetails.asp?RideID=19 712

http://www.ridejudge.com/RideDetails.asp?RideID=45 10

what a freakin disgrace...that is the sort of thing you'd expect from those rice ass americans, but these disgraces are in our own backyards!

cyas!
-Whitchy-
  Send a private message to this user    
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Tue, 24 August 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I feel phiscally ill. Crying or Very Sad
Its hardly recognisable. I swear
I have seen that bumper on a ricy done up
Ford Laser too.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Can someone explain to me why it is mainly Corollas that get riced up? Are these cars so woefully unattractive to their owners that they must put this stuff on it? Are they so bad in performance that it's necessary to bling and rice your car to make up for something it's lacking?

Whatever happened to sleepers?

seeyuzz
river
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw the first one in penrith one day
i almost cried

riced up sprinters make baby jesus cry
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img44.exs.cx/img44/5156/RICEEER.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 25 August 2004 05:22]

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The alloys on the first one should be changed...but that second one is nearer to stock Mad FREAKIN RICER Evil or Very Mad

[Updated on: Wed, 25 August 2004 00:36]

st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pr1nce wrote on Wed, 25 August 2004 10:27

i saw the first one in penrith one day
i almost cried

riced up sprinters make baby jesus cry

They sure do. Stupid ricers making little baby Jesus cry... . .
I'll bashThemGOOD!

I can take boy-racer, especially if the car actually has performance improvements over stock. But rice.. rice... RICE...... . . . . R I I I C E . . .

RICE MAKE HULK MAD!!!!

Hulk SMASH ricer car!!!

grrrAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH!!!!
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
calm down its not the end of the world
just some dumb ricer who recons its fully siiiiiiiick
and people prob laugh at it anyways so he will get wots coming to him when he realises that he wasted a few grand getting that sprinter up to parra church street cruiser spec Laughing
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=RICER/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/*-http://members.tccoa.com/bigpete/images/Dumb_Ass_Ricer.jpg
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Wed, 25 August 2004 11:46

http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=RICER/v=2/SID=e/l=IVS/*-http://members.tccoa.com/bigpete/images/Dumb_Ass_Ricer.jpg

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
olihaub wrote on Wed, 25 August 2004 11:52

UUP-46X wrote on Wed, 25 August 2004 11:46

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

GOLD!
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn he has a levin grill Sad
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the 2nd one looks like one of the members car on here, RedAe86
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
geez,

the first one doesnt look so bad, wow it has a kit on it soo wat?
see kits on ae86's all the time in japan, oh but wat that is different coz they are JDM style...

*note Sarcasm
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha its started
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ATTACK!!
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well if this part is true:

4AGE with T28, 4AGZE internals,autronic engine management,type 2 blow off valve,boost controller,front mount intercoolerwith chrome plumbing,braided hoses,everything detailed

Then it is not all bad. I was expecting it to say:

4AC with chrome airfilter and painted satin blue. Massive extractors and some splitfire sparkplugs.

Rolling Eyes
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hold on, its a front mount intercooler, so why still have the bonet scoop, the vents are a little more usefull, and thoes rims are but ugly.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sprintr wrote on Wed, 25 August 2004 14:58

the 2nd one looks like one of the members car on here, RedAe86

Yep, that's his!

That first one is uber ghey....... with AIDS.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NO I DONT OWN THIS CAR Mad
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SEXY 16 wrote on Wed, 25 August 2004 17:58

That's bullshit.... I saw the first one in your garage!

You is a tractor loving ricer.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the shame..............ok it is true Laughing
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE with 4AGZE internals???????????????????? why didnt he just get a 4AGZE?????????? Rolling Eyes

as for performance with all the rice wouldnt it make the car heavier and therefore slower Rolling Eyes Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The look of the first one is ghey with aides but if the motor specs are true then the look wouldnt mean much becuase it would be one giant blur...
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Nice one.....
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The side skirts dont look too bad (something different atleast)

but you can keep the rest of it..... the mags and the bonnet are the worst. WHY?
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Wed, 25 August 2004 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Wed, 25 August 2004 18:06

SEXY 16 wrote on Wed, 25 August 2004 17:58

That's bullshit.... I saw the first one in your garage!

You is a tractor loving ricer.

Roflmao !!

I wanna see someone rice-up a massey ferguson. Neons, 26" SUV Chromies, Pod filter etc. Cool

Laughing
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Thu, 26 August 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Youngy wrote on Wed, 25 August 2004 16:36

Well if this part is true:

4AGE with T28, 4AGZE internals,autronic engine management,type 2 blow off valve,boost controller,front mount intercoolerwith chrome plumbing,braided hoses,everything detailed

Then it is not all bad. I was expecting it to say:

4AC with chrome airfilter and painted satin blue. Massive extractors and some splitfire sparkplugs.

Rolling Eyes

Type 2 bov? C'mon, how wank is that? I'd bet it's the loudest thing he could find.

But speaking of ugly rolla's, I saw a seca on tuesday down at strathpine with a full body kit on it. It was like the entire skirting around the bottom half of the car was encased in foam, and it had TRD stamped in the rear skirt. All white. Anyone know it?
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Thu, 26 August 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive seen ID WIN around alot and i can tell you it looks WORSE in person. Its like its a full autobarn body kit, looks shit and the driver looks like a tool as well. (never met him so dont know for sure)

As for the motor, never seen him give it, i thought he was at one stage but all it did was make alot of noise and not go anywhere so yeah, i think it looks shite
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Thu, 26 August 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a bonnet scoop on an ae86 ...ARGH. That shit should be banned, so too big chrome rice wheels. Why would you want to turn a nice dori coupe into a wrx? BLASHPAMY! Mad
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Thu, 26 August 2004 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont like the whole design, but the "profile" off the wrx-like bumper seems to appeal to me.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Fri, 27 August 2004 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TYPERice
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Get the tissues...Super Rice Sprinters... Mon, 30 August 2004 04:28 Go to previous message
Mad What the hells wrong with this idiot, problably been watching the flash & the defects too many times. I hope he turns the NOS on mid way corner and slams into a tree Evil or Very Mad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:whats a good second car
Next Topic:Buying an accident damaged car - what to look for?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 17:59:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079610347747803 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.