Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
--sinner--
Occasional Poster

July 2004
import registration Thu, 26 August 2004 05:51 Go to next message
my friend has just brought over a 89 model rx7 as a part car, altho, the car didnt have any i.d tags on it.....does anyone know if there is ANY way possible to register this, get tags from a half cut, a write off, or is there an inspection the car can go through to get new ones?
the car is in qld btw.
cheers all
  Send a private message to this user    
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: import registration Thu, 26 August 2004 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for syd as long as you got all the papers and stuff, just go to mazda and they can confirm they are legit numbers and car and thats it...

OR

with the papers you can get a police number that they stamp onto the chassis and theres your plates Smile

taking plates from another car is illegal/dodgy but can be done if you know the right people (but i wouldnt go down that road)

best to ask your local roads authority
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: import registration Thu, 26 August 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fade-e wrote on Thu, 26 August 2004 15:56

for syd as long as you got all the papers and stuff, just go to mazda and they can confirm they are legit numbers and car and thats it...

OR

with the papers you can get a police number that they stamp onto the chassis and theres your plates Smile

taking plates from another car is illegal/dodgy but can be done if you know the right people (but i wouldnt go down that road)

when you rego at the RTA, they do a THROUGH check for rebirths /illegal imports
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: import registration Thu, 26 August 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Thu, 26 August 2004 18:41

fade-e wrote on Thu, 26 August 2004 15:56

OR

when you rego at the RTA, they do a THROUGH check for rebirths /illegal imports

true that! they do a full pits check, but if it is a rebirth and they do not know what they are looking for and the birth is done right then no one will ever know Rolling Eyes Laughing

but to anyone out there dont go trying this cause you will get FUCKED and FUCKED MAJORLY, please try refrain from rebirths/number jobs ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!!

i know a few people that have been busted for numbers and 1 of them has fled the country for 5yrs now, he hasnt seen his parents in that long, he has a nephew that he doesnt even know, his parents/family cant leave the country to see him otherwise they will find out where he is in the world... BASICALLY ITS NOT WORTH IT

so if your cars legit (which im sure it probably is) then you got nothing to worry bout Very Happy

oh yeah and one of the other guys is life prison with no parol
stumpy
Regular

June 2004
Re: import registration Thu, 26 August 2004 09:00 Go to previous message
If has no import approval than it cannot be registered unless you go down the illegal road.

Cheers

Jeff
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Stolen- Rebuilt R154
Next Topic:BEST AE86 PICS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 04:39:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044410228729248 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.