Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon14.gif  4AG-E Garage Sale/UPDATE/ADDITION Tue, 01 October 2002 02:31 Go to next message
Hi Toy-modders
NEW POST BELOW
It is time to sell all the beloved 4AG-E stuff
There may also be more stuff that i cant see at the moment so i may update this too

There is AE92 parts of
1x 4A-GE
2x intake manifolds 100kw
1x AC control (in the dash)
1x clutch (semi used)
2x dizzy
2x standard extractors including Oxy Sensor
2x pair of SX front brakes
2x 100kw ECU
2x loom
2x ignitor
2x coil
Other sensors and cables are lying about out the back too. If you ask I can look for you

AE 101 Levin
1x lower control arm and sway bar on it
1x levin glove box
1x pair levin headlights PENDING SALE

All prices are negotiable and pending an offer of decency, I am being realistic with my prices and want people to email what they want and how much they want to pay for what they need. The more you buy, the cheaper things are. I am doing things this way so that people pay what they feel decent, I will consider all offers

Please email me on either 4age20v@go.com or PM me
Thanks
Leigh

[Updated on: Sun, 03 November 2002 00:00]

Send a private message to this user    
WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale Tue, 01 October 2002 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leigh,whats been happening? You will never guess what was wrong with my car,the damn thermostat was gone.This was keeping the car cold and hence the sensors aren't working at normal operating temperature,making the car run richer mixes.Like driving around with the choke on.How stupid do i feel now.It just shows if you know a good mechanic.So now the engine i bought of eddie is not going to be used,god i am an idiot,but nevermind it was stupidity.I'll be able to make my money on it i'm sure someone will want it.

Anyway,i would like to get first dibs on a couple of things.The 100kw head,are the seals still good(valve stems).Mine are shot to shit and i need to re-co my head,but if yours is o.k i would really be interested in getting it.The extractors also.Are they factory or aftermarket,i need to replace mine,they are fractured and the car sounds terrible.I'll e-mail you as well and discuss prices

Cheers Adrian
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale Tue, 01 October 2002 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where are u located?
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale Tue, 01 October 2002 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adrian, well u get that, did i not tell u to look over everthing.....In hindsight u got a spare donk now, guess u will not need my 100Kw head Wink jus jokes mate, glad that u found the problem.

Oh I am located in Sydney on the north side.

Also add AE 101 Levin shocks

[Updated on: Tue, 01 October 2002 15:29]

Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale Tue, 01 October 2002 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm could you measure the length of the strut brace from the AE101?? Curious to see if it will fit the AE82
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale Wed, 02 October 2002 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
?

[Updated on: Thu, 03 October 2002 22:05]

Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale Thu, 03 October 2002 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry hunty it is sold now
Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale Fri, 04 October 2002 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats kool i was 99.99% sure it wouldnt be a straight bolt on fit anyway.
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale Sat, 05 October 2002 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That makes for nearly 100% then, good choice.
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale/ UPDATE Mon, 07 October 2002 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All the latest availabilities are now posted, if it aint there, it is sold.
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale/UPDATE Mon, 07 October 2002 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leighp did you get my PM's about the Go-Kart????
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale/UPDATE Mon, 07 October 2002 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i have now, i will pm you back
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale/UPDATE Wed, 09 October 2002 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*Bump*
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale/UPDATE Fri, 18 October 2002 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow16v Just sold my head to him.... and i recommend him for a sale to anyone, he sticks to his word and is a good guy.
WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale/UPDATE Fri, 18 October 2002 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leigh your a champion,any chance i can get the cam gears/sprokets?? Also that dizzy you showed me is that for an 88kw or 100kw,i remember my 88kw dizzy had a red cover.

Cheers Adrian
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale/UPDATE Sat, 19 October 2002 17:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sure for a price Very Happy Um the dizzy is for the red top that you got, and i assume that it will go on the blue top also.

PM me an offer and we can talk, maybe steve can organise those rims and tyres and we can avoid cash.. or have me pay you Shocked Jokes mate.... yer well let me know what is what

LP
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale/UPDATE Sun, 20 October 2002 17:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NEW UPDATE

Another 100kw has popped up, my friend is doing a 20v concersion, everything but the box, fly and clutch will be up for sale, email me with interest levels.

4age20v@go.com

Leigh
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale/UPDATE/ADDITION Wed, 23 October 2002 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leigh, I'll ring u tomorrow concerning parts off the 100kW motor that your mate has...
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale/UPDATE/ADDITION Thu, 24 October 2002 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what do you want and need?? the engine and radiator are still there, i think the ECU and loom are already sold, but i will get back to you on that one

LP
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale/UPDATE/ADDITION Thu, 24 October 2002 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll give you a ring and might pop around on Sat arvo or on Sunday... I'll give you a ring though...
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale/UPDATE/ADDITION Thu, 24 October 2002 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For sure feel free
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale/UPDATE/ADDITION Sun, 03 November 2002 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*bump 4 update*
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale/UPDATE/ADDITION Tue, 08 July 2003 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is a far cry, but you wouldn't happen to still have any of these bits for sale would you? Very Happy I'm after a 100kW loom + ECU...
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale/UPDATE/ADDITION Tue, 08 July 2003 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm also after a 100kw ecu, loom & ignitor.
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 4AG-E Garage Sale/UPDATE/ADDITION Wed, 23 November 2005 02:52 Go to previous message
ecu might have let me look lol bump
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:--------******NEW UPDATE******---------- 4age stuff that HAS TO GO IT IS ON AGAIN
Next Topic:[FS-SYD] Lounge suite, 3 seater and 2 recliners - will finish thsi sale @ 9pm tonight !!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 19:52:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0068550109863281 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.