Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Mon, 23 August 2004 12:53 Go to next message
Only these things left now:

LSD box/shafts
Radiator with thermo and hoses (excellent cond)
Air Box
Exhaust Mani up to Cat
Power Steer Pump
Power Steer Rack
Intercooler (excellent cond)
Cluster

Everything else is going to the tip.

[Updated on: Thu, 09 September 2004 06:21]

Send a private message to this user    
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4agze half cut left overs, pretty much everything except motor. Tue, 24 August 2004 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump

[Updated on: Thu, 09 September 2004 06:22]

Rod83
Regular

August 2003
Re: 4agze half cut left overs, pretty much everything except motor. Tue, 24 August 2004 02:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was it an ae92 or ae101?
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4agze half cut left overs, pretty much everything except motor. Tue, 24 August 2004 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry i forgot to say its an ae101

also have radiator, fan, all engine mounts, ae101 strut brace.
Secaism
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: 4agze half cut left overs, pretty much everything except motor. Tue, 24 August 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the gearbox and shafts? and where abouts in nsw are you
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 4agze half cut left overs, pretty much everything except motor. Tue, 24 August 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
near campbelltown. I just checked the box today and its lsd. I will leave it in until someone puts a deposit on it to show its lsd.

Serious Offers on this, they are RARE.
QUP-16V
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Tue, 24 August 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please say you have a igniter and that your willing to sell...

Ben
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Tue, 24 August 2004 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pair of axles please, or at least the short one. if you still have them measure the spline size at the diff end please. cash waiting.
do you have an alternator mount??> is it up high or down by sump??
mr2gze
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Tue, 24 August 2004 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent Twinky Very Happy

thanks shane
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Tue, 24 August 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will not seperate lsd shafts from box.

Alt mount isnt for sale.

Ignitor could be forsale. Just seeing if my mate wants to go aftermarket computer or not. As this motor is going in his ta22. Give me a week or so.

Thanks.
SLY16V
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Tue, 24 August 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this stuffs in heaps good condition guys.

[Updated on: Tue, 24 August 2004 13:31]

Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Wed, 25 August 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Thu, 26 August 2004 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bit off the topic but where did ya get the half cut and how much did it set ya back, im currently getting an idea of where to buy and how much?

Cheers

Jeremy Cool
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Thu, 26 August 2004 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jap Connections Ingleburn

$2200
MaNGeW
Forums Junkie

Formerly TRD_RoLLa

May 2002
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Thu, 26 August 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Twinky: u get my replied PM?
kayot1k
Regular

July 2003

Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Thu, 26 August 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does the strut brace fit ae92's ?

if so im interested.
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Fri, 27 August 2004 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I couldnt say, they deff fit aus ae101's cause my bro had one on his.
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Fri, 27 August 2004 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
Singlecam
Regular

May 2002
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Sun, 29 August 2004 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in the gearbox & shafts. Is it an E58-11C?

Could you please e-mail me a pic of the VIN-Plate showing gearbox code Smile

singlecam@4age.net
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Sun, 29 August 2004 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wish I could, but they cut them off now and grind out the vin number so people cant use them for rebirthing purposes. It would make my life so much easier if it was still there Rolling Eyes

Complete loom and computer now up forsale as he is going aftermarket.
[S.T.A.R.S]
Regular

March 2003
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Sun, 29 August 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, how much for the comp and loom?? interested.
pm me,

cheers,
pheak.
4agzuki
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Mon, 30 August 2004 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont suppose it was fitted with an oil cooler, if so im interested
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Mon, 30 August 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not a chance Very Happy
The Wombat
Regular

February 2004
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Tue, 31 August 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the Loom?
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Tue, 31 August 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
interested in the air con.
What other details can you give me?
Will it fit on an early model gze?
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Tue, 31 August 2004 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pretty sure the loom and computer are gone, let you know if it falls through.

What bits of the air con do you want? It will bolt up to all the ze's except mr2.
dASh
Regular

September 2002

Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Thu, 02 September 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the box should fit in2 a ae92 model right?
how much?
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Thu, 02 September 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent.
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Thu, 02 September 2004 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how do u know the box is a limie? what shafts come with it (bolt on or long short) and what flywheel does it cover(size in mm)? is it a 5 speedo r 6 speed?

cheers
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Thu, 02 September 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No gze boxes had bolt on shafts.

Its lsd because I tested it when it was in the cut, Both spun same way and I have since pulled it out and the diff centre looks completely different to non-lsd boxes (ive had 3). + my brother had a gze lsd box in his and he says the centre looks the same. I will get pics of the difference as soon as I can

edit - its a 5speed

[Updated on: Thu, 02 September 2004 06:17]

EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Thu, 02 September 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it was from a cut the ID plate should be able to give an answer aswell
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Thu, 02 September 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

they cut them off now and grind out the vin number so people cant use them for rebirthing purposes
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Thu, 02 September 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oops

Rolling Eyes
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Thu, 02 September 2004 15:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats y i asked jack.

um how much do u want for the limie and what box is with it 5 or 6 speed?
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Fri, 03 September 2004 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
derrrr... GZE's only came with 5 speed.

E58's have VERY bad ratios for 20v's too.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Fri, 03 September 2004 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where exactly in sydney aare you matey? i might want to come down and strip ALL of the parts off that cut other than the gearbox etc...
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Sun, 05 September 2004 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The forum has been down for a few days so I couldnt update. So the only things left are as follows:

LSD box/shafts
Radiator with thermo and hoses (excellent cond)
Air Box
Exhaust Mani up to Cat
Power Steer Pump
Power Steer Rack
Intercooler (excellent cond)
Cluster

Everything else is going to the tip.

Thanks,
John

Im near campbelltown.
Leighp
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Mon, 06 September 2004 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, who has ratio read outs for gearboxes with what which is (i.e a c52, or a c56 or c58 and what ratios they have etc)
Scorpion
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Mon, 06 September 2004 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you still have the charcoal canister by chance ?
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Mon, 06 September 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep and bracket. Pm me an offer.
crzysx
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Mon, 06 September 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what price were you after for the lsd box. are you able to send a pic of the box where the shaft goes into. thanks
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Tue, 07 September 2004 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent.

Pic will be up soon
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Wed, 08 September 2004 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any chance of getting a pic of the steering column?
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Thu, 09 September 2004 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pls send me you phone number so I can do a deal with you for the box & shafts. thanks, terry
FRESH
Regular

August 2004
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Thu, 09 September 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the engine an box stil for sale if so how much?
also lsd?
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ae101 4agze half cut left overs, lsd box, pretty much everything except motor. Thu, 09 September 2004 06:11 Go to previous message
The pic attached is the pic of the centre. You can see the big rod thing dividing the two. The non lsd boxes have a plate divinding the two with a pencil hole in them. If i have time I will go over to a mates and get a pic of one.

The steering column went to the tip with the rest of the stuff. Only what is just above is available.

The engine isnt forsale if you read the post Surprised

Attachment: P1010004k.JPG
(Size: 93.91KB, Downloaded 17 time(s))

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:[AE86] Rear bumper, tail-lights
Next Topic:Stolen / Misappropriated: ST205 Gt-Four Bonnet (White)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 15:45:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012825965881348 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.