Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon5.gif  Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 02:10 Go to next message
Has anyone got any info on the 1GZ-FE Century Motor.

I know its a 5.0lt V12 but thats about all I can find. Just Curious about it and couldn't find any info ?
  Send a private message to this user    
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not much info available in English, but there are a few Japanese sites with basic info. This for example:

http://www.toyota.co.jp/Showroom/All_toyota_lineup /Century/mechanism/

What I know off the top of my head:
- all alloy
- 60 degree V12
- 81x80.8mm, 4996cc
- 280ps at 5200rpm (claimed, but I don't buy it!)
- VVTi
- twin electronic throttles (fly-by-wire)
- first released in 1997, only used in Century limo
- I could have bought one for a song but I missed it *kicks self*
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Thu, 29 July 2004 10:16

- I could have bought one for a song but I missed it *kicks self*

*kicks Norbie* and now no one has it Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMFG I WANT ONE, RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More Importantly... will it fit in an RA28?? Evil or Very Mad

*Then Kicks Norbie*
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah i almost forgot

*KICKS NORBIE RIGHT IN HIS JATZ CRACKERS*

[Updated on: Thu, 29 July 2004 04:36]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude - that job's been taken

*kicks norbie in his short arse*
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mods! They're picking on me!
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon12.gif  Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And rightly so Cause I wanna know if it will fit in a Crown. !

And if you had one you could bloody measure it for me !
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he could have had one in a trans am!!! Cool

and yes, the mods are picking on you! Razz

just buy it rod, then fit.
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Thu, 29 July 2004 17:26

just buy it rod, then fit.

And if it doesn't fit then sell it to me so i can make a chassis to fit it in. Cool

Hey Norbie,was it just a motor or car with motor fitted that you passed on?
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was just an engine with transmission. Sold for less than $1500 in Japan. Sad
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Engine mission suspension

Engine Mission suspension

Value of this car entirely is produced from the smooth running without peer.
As for the running of century, it is the running which symbolizes the one which is riding. And, the speed differing, 悠 揚 is the running which praises the atmosphere which is not approached in. From the succeeding car, from the oncoming car, or the road transcending the gaze from the people who go, it cannot offer to any car other than century to the world where it continues to run, smoothness and elbowroom are installed. The mechanism which begins, the V12 engine for that until volt/bolt 1, have without is enhanced with feeling.

BEAMS 1GZ-FE [ BEAMS (ビームス) : Breakthrough Engine with Advanced
The V12 engine which plans smoothness.

BEAMS IGZ-FE performance curve figure
5 liter V12 gasoline engine was developed for the first time in Japan. It is, the private engine just for century. Merit of the running and the V12 engine of the ideal which it seeks like the similar figure the fact that to be piled up was the reason of selection. As for the V12 engine, because span of detonation of each cylinder is short, torque fluctuation is small, smoothness joins to the acceleration impression furthermore. In addition, it is possible, to take ultimate balance in the reciprocating motion part, also the idling vibration quite is small, brings truly comfortable riding comfort even with low-speed travelling. These merits furthermore were made to refine with advanced technology, it became the source of the running where this V12 engine was full in tastefulness, is completed.

Key technology VVT-i [ Variable Valve Timing-intelligent ].

The name VVT-i. Translating, continual variable valve timing mechanism. As for this from engine rpm and throttle opening etc. operational circumstance it is the system which optimumly and continually controls the opening and closing time of the clamp and the inhalation valve of that time. The occasion where you wait in idling state and it can maintain the combustion which is stabilized the low-speed travelling time. In addition, when accelerating as the combustion whose efficiency is better is actualized, rich torque is brought in all the speed limits, it has contributed to also exhaust decrease and fuel economy.

As for elbowroom of running from combustion chamber.
During idling waiting and, smooth revolution is guaranteed even the low-speed travelling time like parade, at the same time when being necessary, the "slanted squish combustion chamber" is adopted as a technology in order to generate strong torque. Mixed air current (squish) the individual combustion chamber form which brings the increase of the acceleration and inhalation air quantity, produces the room of another case in running.

The electronic control throttle which designates accelerator work as blurring in work.
The electronic control throttle system (ETCS-i) to convert operation of the accelerator pedal to the electric information, the throttle
[ ETCS-i: Electronic Throttle Control System-intelligent ]

Low the V12 engine which plans fuel economy.
Pursuit to ideal combustion focusing on VVT-i is increasing the big effect at high efficiency. Compression ratio 10The fuel economy to which high efficiency of 5, the combustion which at the same time is stabilized, smooth idling and that brings revolution conversion low, is superior was actualized low.

General combustion chamber The slanted squish combustion chamber of IGZ-FE

Power control system of advancement.
Good quality of riding comfort of the formal saloon of rear cockpit concern does being also the part the driver by polite driving to be large. In order to be connected to the comfortable riding comfort of the rear cockpit in the form whose power of 5 liter V12 engine is optimum, the engine control technology which supports driving (normal mode) you prepared. In order the rear cockpit not to give the unpleasant acceleration impression to the body, although you consider, it should guarantee the smooth acceleration impression to the last that it does not become the slow running. The optimum balance the car of rear cockpit concern it seems, with seeking from the point of view which is said, it reflected on the control mode of the electronic control throttle computer. As for the engine output for accelerator operation, while maintaining the moderate acceleration impression, always smooth sheath elegance as felt, it is controlled. Furthermore, it set also the snow mode which heart it did not occur and can enjoy the potential of the V12 engine, contributes to slide, to smooth travelling in the road surface which such as power mode and snow-covered road it is easy.

* Concerning the specification whose equipment is detailedPrincipal equipment listPlease view.

To the next

Note: This is a computer translation of the original webpage. It is provided for general information only and should not be regarded as complete nor accurate.

P.S kicks norbi
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Engine mission suspension

Engine Mission suspension

Value of this car entirely is produced from the smooth running without peer.
As for the running of century, it is the running which symbolizes the one which is riding. And, the speed differing, 悠 揚 is the running which praises the atmosphere which is not approached in. From the succeeding car, from the oncoming car, or the road transcending the gaze from the people who go, it cannot offer to any car other than century to the world where it continues to run, smoothness and elbowroom are installed. The mechanism which begins, the V12 engine for that until volt/bolt 1, have without is enhanced with feeling.

BEAMS 1GZ-FE [ BEAMS (ビームス) : Breakthrough Engine with Advanced
The V12 engine which plans smoothness.

BEAMS IGZ-FE performance curve figure
5 liter V12 gasoline engine was developed for the first time in Japan. It is, the private engine just for century. Merit of the running and the V12 engine of the ideal which it seeks like the similar figure the fact that to be piled up was the reason of selection. As for the V12 engine, because span of detonation of each cylinder is short, torque fluctuation is small, smoothness joins to the acceleration impression furthermore. In addition, it is possible, to take ultimate balance in the reciprocating motion part, also the idling vibration quite is small, brings truly comfortable riding comfort even with low-speed travelling. These merits furthermore were made to refine with advanced technology, it became the source of the running where this V12 engine was full in tastefulness, is completed.

Key technology VVT-i [ Variable Valve Timing-intelligent ].

The name VVT-i. Translating, continual variable valve timing mechanism. As for this from engine rpm and throttle opening etc. operational circumstance it is the system which optimumly and continually controls the opening and closing time of the clamp and the inhalation valve of that time. The occasion where you wait in idling state and it can maintain the combustion which is stabilized the low-speed travelling time. In addition, when accelerating as the combustion whose efficiency is better is actualized, rich torque is brought in all the speed limits, it has contributed to also exhaust decrease and fuel economy.

As for elbowroom of running from combustion chamber.
During idling waiting and, smooth revolution is guaranteed even the low-speed travelling time like parade, at the same time when being necessary, the "slanted squish combustion chamber" is adopted as a technology in order to generate strong torque. Mixed air current (squish) the individual combustion chamber form which brings the increase of the acceleration and inhalation air quantity, produces the room of another case in running.

The electronic control throttle which designates accelerator work as blurring in work.
The electronic control throttle system (ETCS-i) to convert operation of the accelerator pedal to the electric information, the throttle
[ ETCS-i: Electronic Throttle Control System-intelligent ]

Low the V12 engine which plans fuel economy.
Pursuit to ideal combustion focusing on VVT-i is increasing the big effect at high efficiency. Compression ratio 10The fuel economy to which high efficiency of 5, the combustion which at the same time is stabilized, smooth idling and that brings revolution conversion low, is superior was actualized low.

General combustion chamber The slanted squish combustion chamber of IGZ-FE

Power control system of advancement.
Good quality of riding comfort of the formal saloon of rear cockpit concern does being also the part the driver by polite driving to be large. In order to be connected to the comfortable riding comfort of the rear cockpit in the form whose power of 5 liter V12 engine is optimum, the engine control technology which supports driving (normal mode) you prepared. In order the rear cockpit not to give the unpleasant acceleration impression to the body, although you consider, it should guarantee the smooth acceleration impression to the last that it does not become the slow running. The optimum balance the car of rear cockpit concern it seems, with seeking from the point of view which is said, it reflected on the control mode of the electronic control throttle computer. As for the engine output for accelerator operation, while maintaining the moderate acceleration impression, always smooth sheath elegance as felt, it is controlled. Furthermore, it set also the snow mode which heart it did not occur and can enjoy the potential of the V12 engine, contributes to slide, to smooth travelling in the road surface which such as power mode and snow-covered road it is easy.

* Concerning the specification whose equipment is detailedPrincipal equipment listPlease view.

This is what I could translate

P.S kicks norbi
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have nothing to add.

*kicks norbie*
Bill Sherwood
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll also add that I'll kick the living shit out of Norbie.
Dumb f**k!
Smile
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rod

Why are you looking at more cars and motors. I reckon being a 60 degree V it should fit in the crown and as if the ms6x engine bay will be too short.

SRacin
Regular

March 2004

Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Thu, 29 July 2004 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*goes back a few years to classic-celica group messages*...

...Yip Id give Norbies left nut for one....

Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Fri, 30 July 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL

I'm not sure my left nut is worth much any more, after what happened at this years ToyNats. Shocked
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Fri, 30 July 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How is mel? Laughing
joecoolmk2
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Fri, 30 July 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wonder when they'll start importing them, probly 2 years according to norbies info. i wonder how much they'll sell for, i reckon a lot more than $1500!!!!!!!!!!!! i reckon you could get 450hp with minor tuning, if it doesn't already have that much! i think toysport has an older GT one engine, that'd be awesome. they couldn't be much longer than a 2jz, and they couldn't be wider than a 1uz.
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Fri, 30 July 2004 20:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There was a Century sold in Japan Yahoo recently for about $6000AUS , it was very clean and had full service history, I came this close "-" to bidding on it Sad but chickened out after thinking about the compliancing costs.

you can also source them thru NZ on a specific request bassis.
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Fri, 30 July 2004 20:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heres one I just found, but im not sure this is the V12

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f2299 9768
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Fri, 30 July 2004 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah that's an earlier v8 one.

seen about 4 come up so far - typically ask is 2-3million yen, but i do know of a couple going through a kebe auction house for around $8k aus! a lot cheasper but still a heap for just a motor that happens to have a body attached to it!! (i'd like one for my 240z project)

T
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Sat, 31 July 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This auction house got a website?
8K is bloody cheap for a V12 Century i think.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Sat, 31 July 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remember the V12 version only came out in 1997, and this is basically Japan's answer to Rolls Royce, so it seems unlikely you're going to get a complete car for a sane price. The pre-97 V8 versions pop up for sale fairly cheap every now and then though.
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Sat, 31 July 2004 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Imagine adjusting the valve clearance on that sucker...
4 valves per cylinder and 12 cylinders = 48 valves.

Theres a copy of the original Toyota press release here
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Sun, 01 August 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Imagine bolting 4 SC 14 superchargers on the sucker, ive seen two on a 5.0 litre ford V8 with single throttle bodies so if you can put two on one throttle body then you can put four on two throttel bodies, i reckon two per bank sounds about right.

*drooling on keyboard*

Thats 10PSI per blower...

You do the maths....
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Sun, 01 August 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
From Toobs Link !

Now I REALLY want one.

The New Toyota V12 Gasoline Engine

The newly developed 5.0-liter V12 engine installed standard in the remodeled Century represents Toyota's latest advances in gasoline engine technology. Combined with other advanced powertrain components, the finely crafted BEAM S* 1GZ-FE's performance characteristics are ideally suited for Toyota's flag ship luxury vehicle, providing smooth power across the rpm band while boasti ng impressive fuel economy.

Characteristics
Shortening of the interval between combustion cycles in each cylinder minimizes torque variation. Combined with the slant-squish combustion chambers, iridium electrode spark plugs, and Variable Valve Timing-intelligent (VVT-i), this stabilizes combustion and enables smooth engine operation like that fo und in electric motors.
Increased rigidity of moving and structural components, such as pistons and the cylinder block, decreases vibration by about 10% over the Celsior's (Lexus LS400) 4.0-liter V8 engine (1UZ-FE), which itself is renowned for its quietness.

Working in tandem with the VVT-i, a variable intake system alternates between two set intake levels, providing excellent torque in the low- to mid-range, which is most common during daily driving.

Compact combustion chambers provide a high compression ratio (10 · 5:1). VVT-I reduces intake loss, while titanium coated shims and a newly developed, low viscosity engine oil minimize friction loss. Along with the engine's ability to stabilize combustion when under a light load and to operate at very low rpms while idling, these increase the new Century's fuel efficiency by 13% over the previous model to 7.2 km/liter (10 · 15 mode).

*Breakthrough Engine with Advanced Mechanism System

Machining of engine components and engine assembly are performed by skilled technicians on production lines dedicated to the 1GZ-FE, while specialists carefully conduct final engine inspection using stethoscopes. Feedback from intensive durability testing of individual components was vital to the R&D p rocess. The fail-safe system, in which the two six-cylinder banks each have fully dedicated operating systems, further guarantees the dependability of this marvelous system.

Technologies
Slant-Squish Combustion Chambers
The squish area (the small niche formed between the piston and the cylinder head) is aligned with the wall of the combustion chamber so that the flame can quickly spread to the edge of the combustion chamber, improving combustion efficiency. Also, the openings around the intake valves have been widened, providing for greater amounts of air to be taken in and raising torque.
Mass Production of Iridium Electrode Spark Plugs a World First
Iridium increases the longevity of the center electrode, allowing for a smaller electrode diameter (0.7mm) and better ignition, thus stabilizing combustion.

VVT-I
Continuously controlling valve timing to best suit driving conditions increases torque, output, and fuel efficiency, while also reducing NOX and HC emissions.

Titanium-Coated Shims
The valve lifter shim surface that contacts the cams is mirror-finished and then hardened significantly with a titanium nitride coating. Moreover, the coating's microscopic protrusions further polish the surfaces of the cams that they come into contact with. This results in unsurpassed smoothness between all contact surfaces, reducing wear and rotational resistance with the camshaft.

Electronic Throttle Control System-intelligent (ETCS-i)
Computer signals electronically control the throttle valve in response to accelerator pedal movement. This control provides even torque even when the accelerator is pushed rapidly, smoothing the Century's progress.

Electronically Controlled Hydraulic Cooling Fan
In order to reduce engine cooling fan noise, the fan is controlled electroni cally to avoid its rotation rate from moving in stages and to operate it at the minimum speed necessary to cool the engine.

Cylinder Block and Oil Pan Rigidity
Toyota engineers used the latest computer technology to study the strength and rigidity of moving and structural parts, and sought the ideal engine layout through measurement and analysis of component movement, as well as their angles and positioning. The seam between the oil pan and the cylinder block, which is crucial for controlling vibration, is slightly bell-shaped. With in the cylinder block itself, internal parts are joined by bridge-type ribs, while the left and right sides are also connected, thus increasing bending and twisting rigidity, providing unsurpassed quietness.

Fail-Safe, Independently Controlled Cylinder Banks
Intake systems components such as air cleaners, electronic throttles, and surge tanks, as well the sensors and control units necessary to operate fuel injectors and ignition, are located independently in both the right and left six-cylinder banks. This fail-safe system is equivalent in ability to that of an airplane, allowing for the engine to continue operating even if the vital electronic control system of one cylinder bank should break down.

KEY SPECIFICATIONS OF THE BEAMS 1GZ-FE ENGINE
Total displacement (cc) 4,996
Valves DOHC 4-valve; chain and gear drive
Number of cylinders 60degree V12
Maximum output (PS/rpm) 280/5,200 net
Bore x stroke (mm) 81.0 x 80.8
Maximum torque (kg-m/rpm) 49.0/4,000 net
Combustion chamber Pent roof type
Fuel supply system Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
Compression ratio 10.5:1
10 - 15-mode fuel consumption (km/l) 7.2

nitephyre
Regular

July 2003
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Fri, 27 August 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bought my '85 Century (VG40, V8 same as the one on the yahoo link) in april for $3850 off ebay, from a guy out at beaudesert (near brissy)

t'was a once in an ages opportunity Smile

and it rules
smitty1
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Fri, 27 August 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There was a couple of mentions about this motor in Zoom a while back. I think it was in the issue with all the engine conversions in it and the 20V turbo KE70 on the cover. They said that there was also a CNG powered version of the 1GZ-FE.
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Fri, 27 August 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Fail-Safe, Independently Controlled Cylinder Banks
Intake systems components such as air cleaners, electronic throttles, and surge tanks, as well the sensors and control units necessary to operate fuel injectors and ignition, are located independently in both the right and left six-cylinder banks. This fail-safe system is equivalent in ability to that of an airplane, allowing for the engine to continue operating even if the vital electronic control system of one cylinder bank should break down.

And if fuel gets more expensive you can run it as a 6 cyl
indigoid
Regular

September 2002

Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Sat, 28 August 2004 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Sun, 01 August 2004 15:32

Imagine bolting 4 SC 14 superchargers on the sucker

that would be foolish, you'd just turbo it instead, or if you really wanted to use a supercharger, a single Ogura TX28, which is the same design as the SC14, but with twice the displacement
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Sat, 28 August 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
indigoid wrote on Sat, 28 August 2004 19:24

MR 1GGTE wrote on Sun, 01 August 2004 15:32

Imagine bolting 4 SC 14 superchargers on the sucker

that would be foolish, you'd just turbo it instead, or if you really wanted to use a supercharger, a single Ogura TX28, which is the same design as the SC14, but with twice the displacement

You people have no imagination, you would at least heave two blowers, with the twin throttles and all!
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: Toyota V12 1GZ-FE, Info wanted Sun, 29 August 2004 09:13 Go to previous message
I was reading into these engines a fair while ago (see avatar) and if I recall correctly Toyota only make a very limited number each year only 100 or something like that. Very Happy good work norbie Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:6 pin relay in blinker circuit
Next Topic:desperately want to know wat the f**k my enigne is
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:09:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010906934738159 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.