Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 06:32 Go to next message
gday all,
i have an opportunity to get hold of a commodore (vn sorta era) V6 3800cc engine and celica 5speed (either w50 or 58) box with adaptor plate, and also has wiring harness simplified. it definitly wouldnt cost me anymore than $2K- max. at the moment it is in my mates datsun dual cab, and f**k does it go, it has plenty of torque. it isnt engineer certified but he has been drivin it round for 10 years at least. fuel wise he reckons it used the same amount as the standard motor seen as he used to have to push it harder to get from a to b. i would like to know how this would go in a celica, in term of getting eng. certified. i know everyone says go the 1g but i dunno these engines are sorta hard to come by seen as im in north qld. on the other hand v6's are everywhere and it seems every1 knows lots about them and how to maximise performance. for now i will stick to my r-gu.
let me know what u think
thanx
brett
  Send a private message to this user    
drift86levin
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think i read somewhere that there basically a buick tractor motor, and by no means a performance motor, sure parts and all are cheap to come by, but it's a COMMODORE motor for christs sake! it's up to you mate.. Confused
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you'd have to:
-see how the sump would fit into cross member arrangement
-look at improving your brakes
-get price for custom tailshaft
-price other stuff needed for any kind of ->EFI upgrade (fuel system, cooling, electrics, etc)
-talk to an engineer as i think that maximum legal-sixed engine you can fit is a 3 litre?

how heavy are those engines? as the weight would be an issue for handling.

and how wide are they? i think you might have issues with the headers fouling on the strut towers and possibly the steering rack?

drift86levin
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think the legal limit in QLD is 2600cc, don't matter about cyls..
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah well that engine is in a datsun dual cab (guessing bout 81'?) and the engine bay seems the same size as my ra40, the datsuns have a something like a 2L engine, so they are going to be similar to the 18r-c/g. these v6 motors are really short so im guessing Confused the sump will be okay. i suspect the dato crossmembers are similar to the yota ones seen as they house a similar engine. as for brakes, im pretty happy with mine. apparently commodore v6 engines (referring to old forum(type in "v6 ra40" into search)) are about the same weight as 18r-c/g's. as for tailshaft, i would be using a celica box, no issue there. as for efi etc., the loom is simplified, black labelled, (wot eva its called). i can make surge tanks etc. and the rest should be a swap outta the dato, seen as it is naturally a carby engine, and most of that crap has already been done. most of that simple shit i could do myself anyway.
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quote: i think the legal limit in QLD is 2600cc, don't matter about cyls..

2600cc for what type of car?, or a car that had a xxxx cc engine?
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you'll get alot of negative comments here, seeing as most people will regard the installation of a non-toyota engine blasphemy, let alone a "commonwhore/bomadore" engine.

I'm pretty sure its been done, and personally I can't see the results being too bad.

To each their own.

Cheers, Matt
RA40Celica
Regular

June 2002
  chris_rg@jabber.org
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

dont these engines weigh a shit load?... screw up your handling?
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think they're about 190kg?
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quote: I think you'll get alot of negative comments here, seeing as most people will regard the installation of a non-toyota engine blasphemy, let alone a "commonwhore/bomadore" engine.

yeah i thought ppl would not go on a non-yota engine conversion.
then again i would not go out of my way to do this conversion but a mate is gettin rid of his dato with this whole setup, and also i love how hard it goes Very Happy Very Happy .

quote:dont these engines weigh a shit load?... screw up your handling?

well they are really short so there wont be that much weight in front of the wheels, and i think???? they are all alloy - correct me if i am rong
djbourboncan
Regular

August 2004
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you would be pretty nieve to write off an engine, just because it came out of a popular family car Rolling Eyes

Induction: multi-point EFI
Valvetrain: overhead valves, 2 valves / cylinder
Bore x Stroke (mm): 97.0 x 86.0
Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
Max power: 125 kW@4800 RPM
Max torque: 292 Nm@3200 RPM
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does any1 know the weight figures of a 18r-c / 18r-g??
t_temperley
Regular

May 2002
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Sat, 28 August 2004 09:34]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matt_84 wrote on Sat, 28 August 2004 15:18

I think they're about 190kg?

I fail to see how the all iron V6 can weigh that little!
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brett_celicacoupe wrote on Sat, 28 August 2004 17:20

quote: they are all alloy - correct me if i am rong

Laughing unless he bagged himself a VZ motor 10 years ago, i dont think so, they are heavy and very old in design, stick with the RG, they are a great motor and pwr can be made with them quite easily!!! Confused Razz
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buick 3.8 V6: 435 lbs

Courtesy of

http://www.h-body.org/library/hbodyfaq/hbodyfaq-9. html

About 197kg.

[Updated on: Sat, 28 August 2004 10:11]

brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i dunno why i said it was alloy??? Rolling Eyes Confused but oh well

V6 engine = 435 lbs = 197.73 kg

just need to know the 18r weight figures to compare
V8supra
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go for it, if it`s legal in your state??...I`ve been for a ride in a RA60 with a 3.8 V6 and it pushed it along pretty well for a daily driver, and for the cost !!!!!!

better on fuel too!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i dont mind the idea of the conversion either. The vp and vr models provide lots of torque also! and cheap as chips to buy..
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brett_celicacoupe wrote on Sat, 28 August 2004 17:08

quote: i think the legal limit in QLD is 2600cc, don't matter about cyls..

2600cc for what type of car?, or a car that had a xxxx cc engine?

that limit is for that model of celica - it only came from the factory with a 2 litre engine, so the largest engine you can put in is a 2.6 litre engine.

so you can put in a 22RE, 1G and 2JZ, but not a 1JZ, or any other engine >2.5 litres - unless you engineer approves it (which is unlikely).

regarding the sump - if you have to shift the engine forward to clear the sump, then you have issues with the gear stick (and where it comes up thru the floor) as well as engine mounts.... not major issues,. but will need suitable engineering.

dunno for weight - 18R are heavy bloody things being 100% cast iron.

cheers,
thechuckster.

[Updated on: Sat, 28 August 2004 12:25]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Sat, 28 August 2004 20:24

that limit is for that model of celica - it only came from the factory with a 2 litre engine, so the largest engine you can put in is a 2.6 litre engine.
so you can put in a 22RE, 1G and 2JZ, but not a 1JZ, or any other engine >2.5 litres - unless you engineer approves it (which is unlikely).

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you mean that the other way around with the 1JZ and 2JZ Very Happy Having said that though, the rules are different for a NA and a turbo engine are they not, even in QLD? I'd be interested to know what the maximum NA engine you could stick in one would be.

Err, they have an alloy head too. They weigh probably about as much if not more than a 1G, so they probably weigh more than the old Holden V6.

V8_MA61 wrote on Sat, 28 August 2004 18:52

yeah i dont mind the idea of the conversion either. The vp and vr models provide lots of torque also! and cheap as chips to buy..

They may make *ok* torque down low, but overall they make a pathetic amount of torque for their size. They do have weight going for them, Holden specify the weight of them as only 10kg heavier than an Alloytec, which is ~165kg in itself. They have simplicity on their side. Still, that torque is nasty.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh, and lets not even go into the fact that they are horrible rattly little engine right up until the outgoing version which was the smoothest.
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apparently the average life of the new v6's is around 20hours at the moment before they are doing exactly like the VN series one and self adding vent holes to the block

Allan

[Updated on: Sat, 28 August 2004 13:58]

thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 17:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Sat, 28 August 2004 22:45

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you mean that the other way around with the 1JZ and 2JZ Very Happy Having said that though, the rules are different for a NA and a turbo engine are they not, even in QLD? I'd be interested to know what the maximum NA engine you could stick in one would be.

sorry about that, must have been confused for a minute...i was thinking about NA engines actually...

max engine capacity is like most other states - a multiple of capacity of factory-supplied engines... from memory, my RA40 could only go up to 2.5 litres... i'll have to find more paperwork to confirm this, but it explains why most celica's are only running with 2T, 3T, 3S, 18RG, 1G.... and the few 1J and 2J iunstalls that i've seen are in RA60's as they came with 2.2 litre engines from factory.

Turbo limit is lower (different multiplier)... and i am sure this is part of an earlier thread but it's 3am and i'm too lazy to do a search.
Quote:

Err, they have an alloy head too. They weigh probably about as much if not more than a 1G, so they probably weigh more than the old Holden V6.

actually, the 18RG had alloy head, my humble 18R is all cast iron.... with intake/exhaust manifolds and turbos attached, the 1G feels similar weight to my 18R completed block/head.
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sat, 28 August 2004 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its not worth the effort. I have a vr and its gets beaten by vk's etc all the time. and since the engine has been in yoru mates car 10 years its prolly been flogged. Your better off just using a 202 and chuck on some extractors and a holley and commodore 4 speed which may line up to your tail shaft. since i know the auto trimatic gearboxes line up. Then theres no wiring for the ecu etc. Its a smaller engine so will be closer to legal and it will go prolly harder then the a 3.8 v6
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
something is wrong with yours ben if it gets beaten by vks..my brothers vp hauled ass!
cheese_cracka
Regular

June 2004
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was told i could get one of the 3.8 V6 commadore engines in my RA60 and it would only cost me $4k from this dude in moree this is including tha engineer cert coz he does it himself
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah cos u can buy the motors for $400 Wink
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was just checkin out and measurin up my mates vn and i reckon it would go in easy enough. the only slight problem is the sump, the vn sump sits in front of the xmember where as ra40 one sits above and behind sorta. i reckon the v6 would clear the ra40 xmember by sittin behind it. i got nothing against toyta engines but i reckon this would be an alrite conversion senn as the engines r everywhere and cheap too Smile . i love the torque and the economy of these engines

[Updated on: Sun, 29 August 2004 05:55]

V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont mention economy of them lol...the toyotas are a lot more so Very Happy

Shame you cant put a v8 in it like me..displacement is too big..
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha yeah it would be like havin a 18r-gtte in a wheelchair lol
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Sun, 29 August 2004 15:05

yeah cos u can buy the motors for $400 Wink

ROFL...

You are getting ripped off, the boat anchor place sells them for fuckall, i hear they stop ships quite well!

For get about the buick crap, if you wanna go holden grab yourself a 186 or a 179 with triple SU carbs, my mate has one in his LJ torana and it goes like the clappers, short stroke means high revs Wink
greenta22
Regular

July 2004
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mabe to keep things all toyota, you could drop in a Lexcen V6 Rolling Eyes
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
greenta22 wrote on Sun, 29 August 2004 16:36

lol i spose it does have a "toyota" badge. Wonder if that would be allowed to compete at the nats?? Rolling Eyes
-NiCkeL-
Regular

February 2004

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has anyone done this before? My mate keeps telling me it'll be an awesome conversion for my TA22...but I beg to differ.

If you have everything you need, why not go for it? I don't like the idea, but you'll be one of very few with that motor in their Celica, you'll be the most original bloke around!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Sun, 29 August 2004 16:10

greenta22 wrote on Sun, 29 August 2004 16:36

lol i spose it does have a "toyota" badge. Wonder if that would be allowed to compete at the nats?? Rolling Eyes

ROFL go for it, just hijak every thread you can buddy untill they let you compete!!!
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Sat, 28 August 2004 21:57

Apparently the average life of the new v6's is around 20hours at the moment before they are doing exactly like the VN series one and self adding vent holes to the block

Allan

Considering Holden isn't the first one to be using the engine, and I've never heard of it before, I'd like to know where this hearsay came from...

We really need Michael to comment.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Sun, 29 August 2004 20:28

Allan wrote on Sat, 28 August 2004 21:57

Allan

Considering Holden isn't the first one to be using the engine, and I've never heard of it before, I'd like to know where this hearsay came from...

We really need Michael to comment.

yes, it is afterall another buick motor!
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are you talking about dude? I'm talking about the fact Isuzu has already put a variant of the Alloytec in some of its cars... Rolling Eyes
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and i was referring to the 3.6L motor thats being used in buicks
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so much for australian ingenuity Rolling Eyes

I was under the impression that motor was our own design
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Sun, 29 August 2004 20:16

and i was referring to the 3.6L motor thats being used in buicks

Umm, what Buick car uses the HFV6 dude? Methinks you have some wires crossed. The only American car to currently use it is a Cadillac.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i asked a boss mechanic that is the head of a holden service department at a holden dealership briefly, and he said it was used in the buicks
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Since when has a mechanic been the most knowledgable person in the world? It is *going* to be used in an upcoming model, but it's not currently used in any Buick model, go check their model range. They are still using the old 3.8l engine and variants of it.

I still wanna know where this hearsay about them being unreliable came about...

V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hes not even a mechanic anymore really, hes the boss who only went to a convention the other day to learn more about the motor itself. He knows what he is talking about unless he misread my question. Perhaps its the new motor for the buick in 2005?

It is a buick design is what he specifically said to me, sorry.. i told a fib!

I dont think they are unreliable either, as did the mechanic. He just said they are going to be a Pita to fix, and very expensive if anything goes wrong. Not unreliable by any means he did say.

[Updated on: Sun, 29 August 2004 12:49]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mis-read the question or mis-answered it Rolling Eyes

The first Buick model to get it appears to be the new LaCrosse.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oops i meant mis-heard
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Sun, 29 August 2004 20:48

It is a buick design is what he specifically said to me, sorry.. i told a fib!

Do yourself a favour and don't listen to this guy too much. If Buick designed it, they would use it. As it stands, they will be about the 5th manufacturer to use it, that just doesn't make sense does it? For the record, methinks you should have a look who really did design it. The only thing Buick designed was the cast-iron lump afflicting the previous Commode and that was from the dark ages.

Seriously dude, you're a nice bloke, but have some really mis-informed people around you.

[Updated on: Sun, 29 August 2004 12:53]

V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but why, just because they designed it, do they have to use it 1st? wouldnt it be nice to sell a design ?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Sun, 29 August 2004 20:53

For the record, methinks you should have a look who really did design it.

Just do it and stop being a little bitch.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3006039a2021,0 0.html

i rest my case. About 1/2 page down
quote:

"Already Cadillac and Buick use Alloytec engines, and before long such names as Alfa Romeo, Saab, Opel and Vauxhall will join the throng, with both inline mounted and transverse versions of the Holden-built unit."
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so maybe the 3.6 version isnt used in buicks. I cant be assed looking more. But the 3.6L version is obviously based on this Alloytech invented by buick.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well there you go, one of the Buick 4WD's uses one, interesting. I'd still like you to show me something that says that it was Buick who designed the engine...
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Sun, 29 August 2004 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant be assed quite frankly. Sorry for hujacking thread with all this crap matey!
brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Mon, 30 August 2004 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tell me more about the lexcen V6!!! will these engines bolt into a bombadore. if so they will bolt in with the adaptor plate of the buitec to the celica box. id rather go toyota too anyway

MR 1GGTE: a 202 and a 176 isnt what being offered
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Mon, 30 August 2004 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lexcens are just rebadged commonwhores. Same motor n all that shizzaz.
chrishulbert
Regular

March 2003
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Mon, 30 August 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, talk him down to a grand, buy the datto off him, and do it.
It'll be soooooooooo much fun.
djbourboncan
Regular

August 2004
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Mon, 30 August 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the V6's used in VN commodore ARE NOT BUICK engines, they ARE BASED ON BUICK engines, they are derived from a FWD 3.8L V6

alloytech motors are only just started to be used in VZ commodore and WL statesman, they were never in a VN commodore and have nothing to do with the question being asked

stick to your toyotas boys
djbourboncan
Regular

August 2004
Re: commodore V6 engine into RA40 Mon, 30 August 2004 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
and for what its worth the commdoore VN V6's were assembled in australia but not designed here, what was designed here though was the EMS to meet our standards
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TA22 antenna??
Next Topic:sc14 supercharger
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 19:41:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008126974105835 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.