Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » !!!SOLD ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only AND ITS SOLD!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
!!!SOLD ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only AND ITS SOLD!!! Mon, 16 August 2004 06:09 Go to next message
guys im leaving the country in a month time meaning that this car will stay here and must be sold. this car was goin to be a project but decided to save my money for the next time i come back here (hur hur hur r32)

this car im selling is a full stocker in GOLD color with a mild rustage in the back.. but all in good condition non the less..

- all in stock condition runs on 4ac (runs very well)
- new brake hose replaced (as needed to pass the rwc)
- ok mileage as its 208,000 kms.
- suspension (be very surprised!! Surprised )
- reg till march next year.
- sadly the dash is cracked thats the reason why im selling it for dirt cheap (coverd with a mat).
- interior is good (but smells funny, last owner was an Aziz lol, ambipurs will fix that).
- i will be happy to throw in a set of new unused brakes for both front and back.. the wheel replacement kits and spare wheel is still in the back boot.

if youre looking for a cheap workable sprinter well this is it..

if youre really interested please give me a call or sms at

cheers folks..

[Updated on: Tue, 07 September 2004 13:58]

Send a private message to this user    
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Mon, 16 August 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BARGIN!!!!

someones gonna snap this up very quickly
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Mon, 16 August 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAMN!!!! why are all the cheap sprinters in Melbourne?

It really is the drift capital of australia :S
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Tue, 17 August 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wooh nice nice i may come check this out Very Happy its within my price range.
how bads the rust and where is it? and wats a new dash cost these days?
always wats the condition of the interior?

ps.isnt adelaide drift capital of aus
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Tue, 17 August 2004 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prolly, but this month its Melb Razz

Lots of silvias/sprinters for sale in melb
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Tue, 17 August 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well good i hope it lasts ive been after a sprinter since late last year and me deadline is approaching very fast...i need to have one to learn manual before november Very Happy
FRESH
Regular

August 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Wed, 18 August 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man i would so snapp that baby up but u in melbourne and i wnt have the $$$ for at least 6 weeks. if its still for sale by then then ill consider it only prob is bringing her to sydney
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Thu, 19 August 2004 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
folks the car is still up for sale!!! Very Happy so dont be shy to pm me if you need info about this car!! nathan!! its still up for sale mate!!
royal
Regular

October 2003
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Mon, 23 August 2004 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will u accept the offer for $2000 cash?

and i'll paid for transport to Brisbane?

cheers
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Mon, 23 August 2004 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if this sells for 2000.... i'll buy it tommorow Very Happy

bump, passed on this ad to some friends Smile
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Mon, 23 August 2004 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any pics?
Wanted
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Tue, 24 August 2004 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bro any pics???
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Tue, 24 August 2004 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
erm bro 2000 will sell a "schtocker" ae86 with no reg or rwc..
AE82neo
Regular

June 2002
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Tue, 24 August 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics?
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Tue, 24 August 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
buddy i pmed and no reply ive asked to post pics none have been posted? do u not want to sell this car?
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Tue, 24 August 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't be tight and give him a call
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Tue, 24 August 2004 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wanna c pics first..has nothing to do with tightness.
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Tue, 24 August 2004 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
call him and go see it in perosn... EVEN BETTER!!!
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Tue, 24 August 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BAH u ppl think im stupid i wish i could go c it but im 17 no licence have wog parents who think paying 2800 for a 20yr car is ludacris (they dont understand) and a brother who wants no participation in me buying a sprinter from toymods. thats y i cant just come c it pics may help justify it to the parentals therefore they may cart my a** to glenroy

Cheers Very Happy my life story lol
back to the sale b4 i get told off for derailing
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Tue, 24 August 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like me

so i just bought one... but what can they do about it?

do the same...u won't find any cheaper than $2800 with reg and rwc for a long... LONG time...

and this car is in good nick too... just go buy it... force ur parents to drive you... get a friend to drive you... if you really loved the ae86 as it seems u do, u'd find a way... come on now... don't be lazy... GO GO GO
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Tue, 24 August 2004 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id love to bu they have my cash lol...but im definately going to try and get to see this thing before it gets snapped up.. i need something honest that doesnt need much work that i can just get and drive on my P's i wont b modifying for a while. how much u reckon it cost to spray a car a different colour.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Wed, 25 August 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with export brand spray paint..
and at $2 a can,

maybe 20 bux at most..

Plus you could do it in panda!
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Wed, 25 August 2004 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://media.anime-cons.com/photos/ax2002/animeexpo2002_038.jpg
Pics of a
"ae86 sprinter" may or may not look like this.....

Bump
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Wed, 25 August 2004 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mad i mean a proper job cept engine bay..who the hell does proper panda paint jobs round here
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Wed, 25 August 2004 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to be honest, getting a panel beater to do a proper proper panda job is hard..

they always screw it up... Especiallay with the bezier curves around the wheel arches.

nothing tops a factory panda..
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Thu, 26 August 2004 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It'll be cool if "Top Secret" made a gold sprinter loaded with goodies.

Free bump Smile

-Jay
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
icon4.gif  Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Sun, 29 August 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
PIC ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6337

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6338

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6339
(looks beautiful dont she.. only with a slight case of hemmoroids in the back side and that lil dot on top of the gas cap..)

Seriously guys whoever ask for a car like this for a lower price as mentioned...
good luck on looking for another sprinter in complete running condition as this one..

Attachment: 27-08-04_1655.jpg
(Size: 26.89KB, Downloaded 650 time(s))
Attachment: 27-08-04_1656.jpg
(Size: 25.70KB, Downloaded 564 time(s))
Attachment: 27-08-04_1657.jpg
(Size: 31.94KB, Downloaded 635 time(s))

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Sun, 29 August 2004 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmm.... gold.... may require alittle more bling bling for that fully sick effect

http://www.richshin.com/pics/2003.03/bling-bling.jpg
bling bling may or may not look like this
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Sun, 29 August 2004 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where abouts is the rust? any structural rust?
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Sun, 29 August 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

RUST PICS COMMING RIGHT UP!!!!!

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6340

(damage in the back needs non too serious panel job, lightly got rear ended from the last owner)
*that crack on the left light is actuall a reflction is me.. hahahah the lights are perfect..

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6341

(this is just surface rust on top of the cover)

thats about it..

DARK86
Regular

June 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Sun, 29 August 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

RUST PICS COMMING RIGHT UP!!!!!

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6340

(damage in the back needs non too serious panel job, lightly got rear ended from the last owner)
*that crack on the left light is actuall a reflction is me.. hahahah the lights are perfect..

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6341

(this is just surface rust on top of the cover)

thats about it..

Attachment: 27-08-04_1658.jpg
(Size: 26.15KB, Downloaded 552 time(s))
Attachment: 27-08-04_1659.jpg
(Size: 15.56KB, Downloaded 546 time(s))

JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Sun, 29 August 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol thanx heaps seeing that ur hear u think u can chuck sum interior pics in there. i may come see this some time during this week. wat days r good for u

[Updated on: Sun, 29 August 2004 14:12]

Hatchetman
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Mon, 30 August 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM Sent <bump>
Yeah, some interior pics would be nice. Very Happy
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Mon, 30 August 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/showthread .php?t=49387

Dario here this is the link to that thing on the Initial D movie REAL LIFE.. Very Happy
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
icon10.gif  Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Tue, 31 August 2004 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the dood chosen as takumi dont look like him...

http://www.williamhung.net/i/about_image.jpg
THIS IS THE MAN!!!!!
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Wed, 01 September 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the guy that plays takumi is at that link hes the one leaning on the car
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Thu, 02 September 2004 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this car will be cubed by the 15th of this month for the sake of it...
cant keep it..
cant sell it..
no one will have it...

yay!! to the cubing machine!!!

WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Thu, 02 September 2004 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant believe youre really gonna do this to your car
youve lost it now.

ozstrider
Regular

September 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Thu, 02 September 2004 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT CRUSH IT PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE! I want this car so badly. If i can buy it, i will tell you tomorrow. If i cant, then i will be sad and you can go nuts with the car.

I even signed up to this forum to tell you to not crush it. So plz, just wait till tomorrow.
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Fri, 03 September 2004 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahaha dude read it again, he said on the 15th Razz you have heaps of time... but anyway, if I can get my cash together and maybe take a loan off the olds then i might be knockin on your door with $2800 in my hand within the next week Very Happy
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Mon, 06 September 2004 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude gimme a ring on my mob or come on msn (as i already have u on my list), i really want this car but would have to pay in installments, wondering what exact date you're leaving the country...

0401 372 024
phrostbyte2@hotmail.com

thanks,
Kev.
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Mon, 06 September 2004 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Sun, 29 August 2004 15:35

hmmmmm.... gold.... may require alittle more bling bling for that fully sick effect

http://www.richshin.com/pics/2003.03/bling-bling.jpg
bling bling may or may not look like this

*SHRUGS* if bling bling looks like that then i ain't ever touching Ben Franklin again.

I think William Hung makes a good Itsuki don't you think?
Whoever buys this car, paint it gold and put dished up ADVAN's!

Very Happy

-Jay
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Tue, 07 September 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*sniff *sniff

bai bai goldie hachi... bai bai

yup its shes SOLD!! this lil gold thing goes to another 86 fan.
Oztroder welcome to the 86 scene... its yours!!

thanx for the interest everyone!!!

*Next thing for sale!!! a Pudgy Orange Cat!!, if no one wants it. he will be put down.
ozstrider
Regular

September 2004
Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Tue, 07 September 2004 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh went and checked it out last sunday and took it on the spot. Still deciding on colour tho. Golden Panda maybe?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: selling ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only Tue, 07 September 2004 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ozstrider wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 23:53

Yeh went and checked it out last sunday and took it on the spot. Still deciding on colour tho. Golden Panda maybe?

welcome!
DARK86
Regular

June 2004
Re: !!!SOLD ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only AND ITS SOL Tue, 07 September 2004 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how many carats you plannin to paint in?
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: !!!SOLD ae86 sprinter for $2800 with reg and rwc!!! leaving country!! melbourne only AND ITS SOL Wed, 08 September 2004 11:33 Go to previous message
http://www.conted.bcc.ctc.edu/realestate/sold.jpg
no more cubing ey
and thats the end... of that chapter
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Celica 2ltr 1976 For Sale - 140,100 Klms!!!!
Next Topic:WTD: import info on Nissan 300zx's
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 19:30:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092668533325195 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.