Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Tue, 24 August 2004 08:08 Go to next message
Going to the TP this week, thought i would give you guys the last chance......

OFFERS WELCOMED

1990 Toyota corolla sedan
Full 4AGZE conversion
Exhaust from cat back
Lowered monroe susp.
mongoose 3 point immobiliser w. kill switch
GTZ Dash (very rare one), seats
Boss steering wheel
tinted windows
custom mounted boost guage
17in speedy rims w. new rubber
...plus heaps more

engine is one of the neatest, cleanest conversions ever. Car is in great condition and really flies. Engine is stock so ready for anything you wish but it is sweet as it is!

[Updated on: Tue, 21 September 2004 12:30]

Send a private message to this user    
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: EOI : Supercharged AE92 Wed, 25 August 2004 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump...
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: EOI : Supercharged AE92 Wed, 25 August 2004 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there mate, do u have any pics of your beast??? what type of gze is in it??

Eddie
(Darola)
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: EOI : Supercharged AE92 Wed, 25 August 2004 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn that sounds sweet...i reckon around the $7000 mark is pretty good

[Updated on: Wed, 25 August 2004 14:39]

JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: EOI : Supercharged AE92 Wed, 25 August 2004 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah thanks for the feedback guys. Pics up hopefully by the weekend (on my mates comp.). .

[Updated on: Mon, 06 September 2004 12:01]

JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: EOI : Supercharged AE92 Thu, 26 August 2004 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumperiffic Smile
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: EOI : Supercharged AE92 Thu, 26 August 2004 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: EOI : Supercharged AE92 Sun, 29 August 2004 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*Bump* Cool
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: EOI : Supercharged AE92 Mon, 30 August 2004 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump up car is now for sale.....
Wind86
Regular

September 2003
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** Mon, 30 August 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics would be really helpful if you are seriously selling the car Smile
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** Mon, 30 August 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics will be up by tomorrow. PM if you are seriously interested. this is a toymods car and was made by another member, some of you will recognise it and will understand its superior quality and workmanship. hope to keep it in the family!
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** Mon, 30 August 2004 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
watch this space.... Surprised
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Tue, 31 August 2004 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics now up.... serious buyers PM me for more detailed pics!

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6368

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6369

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=6371

Attachment: P1010067.JPG
(Size: 78.18KB, Downloaded 2017 time(s))
Attachment: P1010073.JPG
(Size: 73.64KB, Downloaded 1976 time(s))
Attachment: P1010080.JPG
(Size: 70.35KB, Downloaded 1937 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 31 August 2004 02:00]

JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Tue, 31 August 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP Cool
jpower
Regular

February 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Tue, 31 August 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics are nice, im about to buy a new car how much u looking for ?
kzzy
Newcomer

January 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Tue, 31 August 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice car for the family...
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Tue, 31 August 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys starting price is about 9k but as i said i am open to offers. rego finishes at the end of september so i may knock some off for interstate buyers or others who want to register it otherwise i will have to turn up at the rta. PM me with what you think.

will
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
icon12.gif  Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Tue, 31 August 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Wal Man!
Mate, looks bloody fat!!!
Ill try getting the photos of her up, even still i think you need to show of the sweet engine bay!
Anyone who has seen or been in this car would know the condition of it, and how well it goes!
It pulls quite hard, keeps up with sr20 turbos and looks really schmick!

Free bump!!! Smile
munga
Regular

August 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Tue, 31 August 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good luck sellin this vehicle 9k is a big ask...
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Tue, 31 August 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not really champ. if you want quality you will get it. like i said let me know and we can work something out.

BRETTO good to hear from you champ. i guess this is easier than calling your mobi! blink next week .... yeah September 8th remember. Speak soon. hope the car sells but, need the cash.

yeah are the engine bay pics on your computer? we will have to put them up when you get back hey!
munga
Regular

August 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Tue, 31 August 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good luck to you i hope u get it, i just feel that what ur car has engine wise it still lacks in the overall looks of the car where it could do with a bit more, thus making it a nine thousand dollar car..
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Tue, 31 August 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
subtle is the key my friend. take em from behind
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Tue, 31 August 2004 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Honestly the photos dont do it much justice!
In the flesh, if anyone gets the chance to see it or go for a drive you wont be dissapointed!
The engine bay is spotless, looks exactly like the ae111 engine bay! (i think thats the car it came from)
The paint is just as good, stereo components are sweet, sounds massive and doesnt even have a sub!

Who ever buys this im sure wont be dissapointed!

Yeah wally, im back for now, i go down on weekends just for cash for 2 weeks! No more living there, just stay with my boss the nights im down there!

By the way, even though you dont want to do this, Davo told me that he would love to buy the car of you. What you should do is take it for a nrma inspection, get the all clear then if anything does happen, you know it was davos fault!!!!!

Attachment: DSC00282newsmall.JPG
(Size: 63.26KB, Downloaded 224 time(s))

JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Tue, 31 August 2004 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i guess, he said he would take it for 8500 so it may just go to him next week. You know its nice to have a safety back up when a friend wants your car. bretto ill come and see you tomorrow!

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Tue, 31 August 2004 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice ride man.... would you be interested in a trade for my Charade? PM me your number i'll give you a call, where bouts you live?
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Wed, 01 September 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey JealousKat,

I am looking at doing this GZE conversion too! Just as a rough idea, how much did your car cost stock, and how much was the engine and conversion? If you did it yourself, was it a difficult job? Any info would be great, as I am organising my finances at the moment... Razz

Cheers dude,
DP
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Thu, 02 September 2004 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah DP good to hear. I didnt do the conversion myself, i bought the car as is. From what i can gather, a clean car would be 4-6k with reasonable ks, bout 2000 for the engine and then labour and other shit on top of that. hope it helps but im not really the one who can give you the best info.

will Cool
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Thu, 02 September 2004 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depending on what car you want to put a gze into that would be the starting price!
anywhere between $2500-$4500 for a standard cs up to $4500-$7000 for a sx.
You wouldnt bother getting a already modded sx though.
Easiest way of doing this well is get a fuel injected csi or something similar, buy the gze half cut and it will take a while but try and put it in yourself!
GZE half cut is about $2000-$2500 depending where you get it.

In order to do this, some people would charge up to $3000 just for labour. If i were you, i would go out and buy a sx or cs already done, and save your self the time and hassle.

If your really keen on the idea, go and check out some cars that have already done this conversion, ask them how they did it and what help they needed etc etc!

In respect, you could do this conversion with car and engine for about $5000. This would give you a shit box, and probably a dud engine! You would also have to do all the work yourself!
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Thu, 02 September 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump - had a few offers and still considering, tell me what you think guys, there must be someone after a perfect GZE!
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Sat, 04 September 2004 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump Laughing
GTST
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Sun, 05 September 2004 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
consider a swap with my VR4?
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Mon, 06 September 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah man im not in need of another car, just to sell this one sorry. you could always sell yours and buy mine!
GTST
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: For Sale - **Supercharged AE92** PIX NOW UP Mon, 06 September 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not like I'm not trying.. hehehe
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Mon, 06 September 2004 05:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
new price guys.... be quick! Shocked
levin_sx
Regular

November 2003
icon10.gif  Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Mon, 06 September 2004 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wally man.... its davo!! gees mate droppin the value heaps!! not havin much luck with mine either!! Crying or Very Sad

hey guys i would buy this car its a f#@$ing weapon!!! Evil or Very Mad
i hav never seen a cleaner GZE!!
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Mon, 06 September 2004 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You know what should be happening here~!!!!
Favo just buy the sexy thing off wally!
Its the easiest way hey!
I spose money is an issue though!

Cant wait till wednesday guys, catch you soon!

P.S. wally, its a great shame there arnt many people looking to buy sweet supercharged corollas at the moment! They are all missing out!!
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Mon, 06 September 2004 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im definantly keen on this one just got to sell my charade...
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Mon, 06 September 2004 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well guys its hit the press, you now have competition! Shocked
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Tue, 07 September 2004 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
digitalpho3nix
Regular

June 2004
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Tue, 07 September 2004 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crying or Very Sad Why can't you be in WA?? Mad This is basically exactly what I am looking for! Someone hurry up and buy it! It looks clean as...

DP
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Wed, 08 September 2004 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP
levin_sx
Regular

November 2003
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Fri, 10 September 2004 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey wally.... any luck??
if cant sell mine im dropping in the gze got quotes from Qld. for $2400 for the half cut!! $200 frieght!! so when the tax comes back im gonna look into it more!!
good luck matey.... happy barganing!!!! Smile Smile
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Sat, 11 September 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumptastic Laughing
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
Engine Bay Sat, 11 September 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kevin here,

the original owner and builder of this car. Have added a picture of the engine bay for you all or how it was when I built it. Hope you didn't mind Jealouscat. All the best for the sale, I know its a great car and wish I still had it at times. Who ever buys it wont be disapointed.

Cheers, Kevin
http://tinypic.com/4p7hh
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Sat, 11 September 2004 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks kevin..... everytime i take photos i forget the engine bay Razz it has been an excellent car!
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Sun, 12 September 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Cool Confused Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Crying or Very Sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

Andy_H
Regular

October 2003
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Sun, 12 September 2004 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i work with the guy who used to own this car, it is fucken sweet and is the neatest conversion ever. good luck with the sale, but may i ask why your selling??
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Sun, 12 September 2004 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive been offered a uni/apprenticeship job over in Singapore starting in November so i really have no need for the car and plus need cash for the transfer... Rego is up this month so i am willing to adjust the price to accomodate that.
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Mon, 13 September 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Mon, 13 September 2004 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey wally champ!
Any offers from the tp?

I'm finally back to stay now. Now if i can save ill buy my own gze and hello ke20!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, whats the go here, how is this car still for sale?
If i were you wally, dont drop the price, rego it again, keep it for a while then when people want them, its theres. Least that way you dont have to mark it down.
Its too good a car!

My two cents!
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Mon, 13 September 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drive past this car all the time for work (pizza delivery) and every time i see it the more i want it hahahaha, but alas i don't have the funds, g/l with the sale, it looks awesome and i'm sure it goes like hell. Very Happy
dim51m
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Mon, 13 September 2004 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I mite of missed this, so please dont flame me, but has the car been engineered?
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Mon, 13 September 2004 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah engineered.
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Wed, 15 September 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy toledo Laughing
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Wed, 15 September 2004 16:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You know wally that there are 29 replys from you.
Not to sound like a dick but i just think some fellow toymodder is going to miss out on a great deal and that you should just go and sell it in the trading post!

Mabye go into your subbie forum and put in a post saying for sale or swap for subbie wagon! I think you'll be suprized!

Another 2 cents for the wal man!

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Shocked Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Sat, 18 September 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Sat, 18 September 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can i see a picture of the dash.( Rare Rolling Eyes )
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Tue, 21 September 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpin back up. Eye Spin
DTrain
Regular

September 2003
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Tue, 21 September 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what happened to the old rims?
JealousKat
Regular

April 2004
Re: WOW **Supercharged AE92** ONLY 8K Tue, 21 September 2004 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
which rims would they be?
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Wanted AE86 - Adelaide
Next Topic:For Sale - Brisbane: 1991 Toyota SV21 Camry CSi
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 06:40:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012449026107788 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.