Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Best cruise ever (Sort of)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Best cruise ever (Sort of) Sun, 29 August 2004 00:01 Go to next message
Just thought that I would post it on here. There was a cruise organised last night. There was 10 minutes planning and 4 cars (v8ma61, wilbo666, thechuckster, people100) We set off at 10pm and the whole night i think i saw one cop car and that was when blake was hammering up the centre of brisbane Laughing . It went from hawethorne area over to kenmore(Via the main streets of brissy). then up around the windy roads at MT coother. Down through toowoong etc around and over the gap. and over to samford area. then we turned around and came back. There was lots of fun to be had. It last til around 2am in the morn. Anyone planning on coming sorry but it was over and we couldnt find anyone else to come..Next time we would like about 2 or 3 extra cars if anyone is interested but please no one use the excuse they have to work the next morning as we had to get up early and some of us didnt sleep much the night before either. All in all it was a good spur of the moment cruise.
  Send a private message to this user    
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Best cruise ever (Sort of) Sun, 29 August 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i was shagged this morning!
wilbo and you and i did some mad burnouts!

I got home at 2.30!

yeah the ma70 is quite loud now, i was worried about getting pinged when i hammered it down turbot? st!!! was like "holy crap" as they followed you out onto the road... Surprised

But, they didnt even pull us over Shocked

was great fun, cant wait till the ma61 is going, so i can wheelspin and do some fun drifting through those mountains Very Happy braking might be an issue tho..meh who needs brakes when there are sand pits Wink

Tried to call you gumby, but phone was off you mad bastard!!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Best cruise ever (Sort of) Sun, 29 August 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw i think we seriously need to invest in some of those UHFs....
makes it so much easier for when i was doing about 150 to catch u guys! and then i almost lost yous until i saw the threee pulled up...phew Surprised ..that was after the frickin cabby doing 50 in and 80 zone to slow me down Mad

I had more fun las nite spending $20 worth of fuel than i wouldve if i hadve been clubbing and spent $100 on grog.
ma61 grog vs fuel price might be similar tho Wink
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Best cruise ever (Sort of) Sun, 29 August 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im keen to get my rona done now(wheres charles when i need him) so that its a all toyota cruise rather then a lone holden in there. But if i do bring the rona i will need to be a bit more slower and careful as its gonna be a bit more powerful then the commodore. Maybe we can just cruise down to the local servo and sit on the bonnets like all the pimp guys do around brissy. Would save us on fuel though to.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Best cruise ever (Sort of) Sun, 29 August 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol.

Meh more power = go faster Wink

Id rather have more power going through hills than not enough...as you have to push it to get anywhere!

people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Best cruise ever (Sort of) Sun, 29 August 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah but i scared with more power. Theres 2 things that happen. I have to much power and the car just goes everywhere and i crash or i run out of fuel..
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Best cruise ever (Sort of) Sun, 29 August 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people100 wrote on Sun, 29 August 2004 19:08

Yeah but i scared with more power. Theres 2 things that happen. I have to much power and the car just goes everywhere and i crash or i run out of fuel..

Laughing
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Best cruise ever (Sort of) Sun, 29 August 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah sorry about that mate, i was on rainbow beach camping! i would have loved to come out but yeah,

next time definatly
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Best cruise ever (Sort of) Sun, 29 August 2004 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i kept getting your messagebank!!
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Best cruise ever (Sort of) Sun, 29 August 2004 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing my msg bank is my mums voice, i flogged her sim card because the phone number is sooooooo easy to remember! i love it lol
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Best cruise ever (Sort of) Sun, 29 August 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was like when i heard her voice..um do i have the right no? Rolling Eyes

Tried again...same thing! Laughing

i then started to think, hes not married or anything is he? Confused

Catch up for a beer one nite this week/ are u going to the car club event next weekend?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Best cruise ever (Sort of) Sun, 29 August 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah mate ill be on the dyno for sure and at the show'n'shine

anything on a weeknight is pretty bad for me... 1st year apprentice i need my beauty sleep, Laughing

cheers
gumby
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Best cruise ever (Sort of) Sun, 29 August 2004 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill meet u there at around 9 then...look for a dented ma70 Wink
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Best cruise ever (Sort of) Mon, 30 August 2004 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha no problems,

ill be there in the black JZA70 aero top. prolly be dirty as hell just like at toynats Laughing
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Best cruise ever (Sort of) Mon, 30 August 2004 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alwaysRA23 wrote on Mon, 30 August 2004 13:58

haha no problems,

ill be there in the black JZA70 aero top. prolly be dirty as hell just like at toynats Laughing

ill give you an excuse for then..you had just bought it Wink

ill try and have my targa off too, providing weather is good..
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Best cruise ever (Sort of) Mon, 30 August 2004 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lazyness is an excuse too....

altho not a very good one Laughing
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Best cruise ever (Sort of) Mon, 30 August 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, I had a great time!

Can't wait to get my new wheels on, and some power would be nice :S

Woot, yay for the random cruise!
(btw I feel bad for scaring the crap out of charles! I don't think he will ever be the same again!)

Cheers
Wilbo
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Best cruise ever (Sort of) Mon, 30 August 2004 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wilbo666 wrote on Mon, 30 August 2004 17:37

yep, I had a great time!

Can't wait to get my new wheels on, and some power would be nice :S

Woot, yay for the random cruise!
(btw I feel bad for scaring the crap out of charles! I don't think he will ever be the same again!)

Cheers
Wilbo

hahaha that was quite funny...

randomn cruises are always the best! we seriously need the UHFs tho!!
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Best cruise ever (Sort of) Mon, 30 August 2004 10:32 Go to previous message
yes i agree about the uhf's....coz charles was starting to leave us and u were way behind
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:a toyota car club
Next Topic:Brisbane cruise 29th august details
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 23:45:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092930793762207 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.