Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » a toyota car club

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
turbokid
Regular

May 2002
Re: a toyota car club Tue, 03 August 2004 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What type of events do the club run? I mean, I like a good cruise every now and then but would much rather be part of a club that frequently gets track time. I can organise a cruise with my mates anytime, but I rarely get the opportunity to be involved in motorsport.

Send a private message to this user    
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: a toyota car club Tue, 03 August 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what time does this thing meet??

i'd be interested in coming Smile

kinda need to asap as its getting close to time for e to leave the coast. ?

chaos
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: a toyota car club Tue, 03 August 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Starts at 7.30 but normally doesn't get going till about 8pm.
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: a toyota car club Tue, 03 August 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At the moment we mainly do cruises but we are trying to get people who are interested in going to Qld Raceway/Lakeside/Morgan Park etc. If we get the numbers up will will definately organize these days.
Buddha
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: a toyota car club Thu, 05 August 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day all, first time user on tonight. I attended a Celica Club meeting a bit over 2 years ago with my 98 Starlet, it looked good, but work commitments kept me away.

Now our Starlet has been replaced with a Corolla, though, this is something I want to get involved in, so I'll be checking out the Show and Shine and the September meeting.

Maybe I'll see a few of you guys (and your cars) there.

Cheers.
NoYesWhy
Regular

April 2004
icon3.gif  Re: a toyota car club Thu, 05 August 2004 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is the kinda thing I'm talkin about, I think I'll print up some flyers and stick them on every celica I see. Only problem being knowing what to write on the flyers themselves. If we can get up numbers then we increase the amount of club deals ie track time, dinners, skermish etc. Qld does not really have a huge toymods following...well big enough to certify our existence.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: a toyota car club Thu, 05 August 2004 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there are lots of qld members
also get twin cam people
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: a toyota car club Fri, 06 August 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOT162

hey can u email me bout this cruise ?? this weekend

chaos

chaos@westnet.com.au
Aydrianp
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: a toyota car club Tue, 24 August 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This Toyota club sounds like a good idea I'll be up for it if, if it gets going. Surprised
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: a toyota car club Tue, 24 August 2004 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aydrianp wrote on Tue, 24 August 2004 12:10

This Toyota club sounds like a good idea I'll be up for it if, if it gets going. Surprised

it already is a car club.. and has been for like 35 yrs?
just needs some fresh blood
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: a toyota car club Tue, 24 August 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aydrianp wrote on Tue, 24 August 2004 12:10

Laughing

yeah the club is up bo and meets every first tuesday for general meeting Smile

http://www.toyotacarclub.fanspace.com/

website Very Happy

come along say ello Smile

btw i'm the voice for the gold caost (only guy from down here i think lol)
Aydrianp
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: a toyota car club Tue, 24 August 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So what was all that talk about trying to start a club and all?
I have been tying to find a club for a while now. It's good to finally find one Very Happy
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: a toyota car club Tue, 24 August 2004 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they tried to organise Qld. Toymods club but the issue is it takes too much time and money to get it running all of which we dont have.

Toyota Club, Australia,QLD (celica club) is an established club that organise cruises , circuit racing etc.

i'll be joining the club as soon as my funds return to normal. but until then i'll be attending as many events as possible Very Happy having a ball so far Very Happy

Aydrianp
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: a toyota car club Wed, 25 August 2004 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My funds are a little unstable at the moment.
What is the costing in joining the club??
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: a toyota car club Wed, 25 August 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
40-50 bucks i beleive
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: a toyota car club Thu, 26 August 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
New member is $47.00 for the first year. After that it is $38.00 per year.

Hey chaos. Trying to get video footage from Jeff to bring along to the next meeting to see what sort of action we missed out on. Lincoln reckons he had a blast. 2nd gear sliding around a loop course, and held it!!!! Laughing Can't wait to see that.
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: a toyota car club Thu, 26 August 2004 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOT162 wrote on Thu, 26 August 2004 21:25

New member is $47.00 for the first year. After that it is $38.00 per year.

Hey chaos. Trying to get video footage from Jeff to bring along to the next meeting to see what sort of action we missed out on. Lincoln reckons he had a blast. 2nd gear sliding around a loop course, and held it!!!! Laughing Can't wait to see that.

Laughing yeah that TA22 with rotor and locked diff was a good watch Very Happy

get hold of as much footage and pics as u can Smile i'll definately be up for some of it Very Happy

/starts saving for 7th Nov. Very Happy Very Happy
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: a toyota car club Fri, 27 August 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
charity membership? lol
i wont be able to pay membership till i pay off respray and mum(so about 2 months Sad)
Buddha
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: a toyota car club Sat, 28 August 2004 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOT162 wrote on Sat, 31 July 2004 19:50

If you guys really want some sway with the Toyota Car Club then we will be having our Annual General Meeting at 7.30pm September 14.

Sorry, NOT162, I don't mean to make a liar of you, but your website says the AGM will be on 7 September, which is also the first Tuesday in September.

Can you confirm which date is correct?

Nothing worse than turning up to a venue looking like a complete nigel because you got the wrong week! Very Happy
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: a toyota car club Sun, 29 August 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Embarassed Sorry 'bout that. The correct date for the AGM is Tuesday the 7th of September @ 7.30pm.
Buddha
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: a toyota car club Mon, 30 August 2004 11:22 Go to previous message
That's cool. I'll be down at the Show and Shine for a look-see on Sunday and at the AGM on Tuesday. Looking forward to it. Smile
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Want to come along to this? - 4 Sept
Next Topic:Best cruise ever (Sort of)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:18:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070869922637939 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.