Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » My new bundle of joy...(mini superbike)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
My new bundle of joy...(mini superbike) Mon, 30 August 2004 09:25 Go to next message
I just bought this off Ebay...

Can wait to tear up and down the streets...

Anyone got one? riden one? I never have but I got a great deal so I decided to purchase...

http://i24.ebayimg.com/03/i/02/5b/49/80_1.JPG

[Updated on: Fri, 03 September 2004 00:59]

Send a private message to this user    
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: My new bundle of joy... Mon, 30 August 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha!

I saw two of these things the other day. Sounds like a large whipper-snipper.
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: My new bundle of joy... Mon, 30 August 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't wait... its supposed to do 70km/h... which i can imagine would feel like 300...
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: My new bundle of joy... Mon, 30 August 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I were you, id be wearing very thick knee pads.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My new bundle of joy... Mon, 30 August 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am just over 6ft. I think the racing ones are too small. They are tiny.

I want one of the harley ones as I stated in a thread a few months ago.
http://www.laptoplovers.com/H3.jpghttp://www.laptoplovers.com/H9.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 30 August 2004 10:14]

79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: My new bundle of joy... Mon, 30 August 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I sure will! Im getting so damn excited its not funny... i can't wait to open up the box and kick it over for the first time... in the ad the sound was described as "an ear-splitting scream" so it makes me wonder how long I can ride it around before someone complains... ooh i can't wait...
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: My new bundle of joy... Mon, 30 August 2004 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am 6ft 1"

I'll let you know how easy i find it to ride...
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My new bundle of joy... Mon, 30 August 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"kick it over?" Isn't it electric start? The harley ones are. That's what I think makes them so cool. They aren't relying on a pull starter. Classy. Very Happy
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: My new bundle of joy... Mon, 30 August 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why would I want the extra weight..? haha...

It's an exact replica of a Superbike and they dont have electric start so neither do I...
Todd
Regular

October 2003
Re: My new bundle of joy... Mon, 30 August 2004 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i get mine tomorrow night, u shouldnt have any trouble riding it. they cant take up to around 120 kilos. a guy at work who has one is the same height as u and he rides it easy, his brother is taller and weighs 115 kilos and he sed his brother had no troubles weight or height wise on it!
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: My new bundle of joy... Mon, 30 August 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much are you paying for it? some of my mates are getting a group buy for $450 each, is this a good price?

chris
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: My new bundle of joy... Mon, 30 August 2004 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mynameisrodney wrote on Mon, 30 August 2004 21:26

how much are you paying for it? some of my mates are getting a group buy for $450 each, is this a good price?

chris

That's a damn good price depending on specs I guess.... My mates got theirs for almost a grand each!

And 79rollaboy - You'll have a ton of fun dude. These things kick ass! My mates ride them up to the pub and stuff..... They are below the capacity that a license is legally required for.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: My new bundle of joy... Mon, 30 August 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all i know is that they are 49cc mini versions of road bikes.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: My new bundle of joy... Mon, 30 August 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In Vic they are illegal to ride on the road. The law states that it has to be below the 0.2kW (200W) power output. It is then classified as a power assisted bicycle. If it is more than 200W then it isn't registerable and isn't allowed to be ridden unregistered. ie: You're fucked if a cop decides to stop you.

Oh, and I will beat all of you on one if I get one... Due to a muscle condition I have I am uber skinny. I weigh 45kg... Power to weight baby. OOHHH YEAH! Very Happy
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: My new bundle of joy... Mon, 30 August 2004 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe you need to come to SA then, we can ride anything up to 50cc without rego or license, just need a full face helmet i think. still get screwed if you break any laws tho
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: My new bundle of joy... Tue, 31 August 2004 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh ok sweet as... i was worried about that...

Should get it around early next week...

Mine was awesomely good at $670... its the type that'll push 70km/h usually the faster ones go for around $1k to $1.8k the ones that'l only do 50km/h are cheaper... but no one can complain with $450...
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: My new bundle of joy... Tue, 31 August 2004 09:12 Go to previous message
mynameisrodney wrote on Mon, 30 August 2004 21:41

all i know is that they are 49cc mini versions of road bikes.

Race bikes... Valentino Rossi used to and still races them... he won the Minimoto GP 2 years in a row... they respond over 5 times faster than full size bikes... racers use them to hone their skills...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:XBOX games
Next Topic:Cool Animated GIFs, whose got 'em...
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 22:36:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057690143585205 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.