Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA ....

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon10.gif  Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Thu, 02 September 2004 08:41 Go to next message
far out - how realistic ... my eyes are so dead after playing 24 hrs straight ... ..

bloody awesome !

if u have it, which is the best way to keep earning lots of money ? world tour ?
  Send a private message to this user    
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Thu, 02 September 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I havn't played it for a while but was stuck in to it about 6 months ago on the Xbox. I got my stats right up and purchased nearly everything, i did the event thing where you play against 1 person for 9 or 18 holes then when i finished that mode i did scenario mode and then moved on to the world tour. The best part is making custom characters! i have a big orange ugly dude that wears all green and has tiny eyes and a tiny mouth! the game is a little easy though. Hopefully tiger woods 2005 comes out soon as 2004 has been out for over a year now.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Thu, 02 September 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
easy u reckon ??

i keep getting beat on round 2 of world tour mode - the one where u play 9 / 18 holes etc

fock its good though ....

the scenarios are HARD !
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Thu, 02 September 2004 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i play 2003 and 2004 religiously. i've almost finished both games. Surprised
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Fri, 03 September 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You're almost finished! do you mean the 10 years worth of world tour? i finished roughly 2 years worth and that was months worth of effort! The scenarios are difficult to get gold in, especially when you need to beat tiger in the last one, i managed to get gold in them all after a long time, my favourite scenarios are the ones where you need to hit the target. once you get on to the tour it gets really easy as your stats are right up and the other people are crap, my best round was 23 under from 18 holes Very Happy how many hole in ones do you have joyride?
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Fri, 03 September 2004 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pga tour goes for 10 years? wtf i thought it was only one season!!! oh man, i think im gona give up on that game!!
right now im trying to fill up the RTE. u know how to go to each date right?
i think i only have 5 hole in ones so far.
best round was 19 under from 18 holes... princeville or royal birkdale i cant remember which.
longest putt is 99 feet.
longest drive is 428 yards at black rock cove. its easy on that course, forgot what hole though.
scenarios 27 gold, 3 silver... i try and get all gold too Surprised

[Updated on: Fri, 03 September 2004 15:06]

Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Mon, 06 September 2004 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fck u guys are guns ... Mad
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Tue, 07 September 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was just playing it this morning, i shot a low score of 51 on TPC at Sawgrass. 2 pars, 3 eagles and the rest were birdies from memory.

Les, u need to get 110% attributes Cool
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Tue, 07 September 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man .. i been spending all my cash on goodies ... i.e. clubs n shit heheh

let me 110% the attributes
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Tue, 07 September 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good luck Les.
btw i also got a hole in one today aswell Razz
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Tue, 07 September 2004 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joyride wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 18:31

good luck Les.
btw i also got a hole in one today aswell Razz

why are u rubbing it in ? Laughing
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Wed, 08 September 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rubbing it in would be telling you i got a hole in one on a par 4. alas it was my friend, not me. i am jealous.
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Wed, 08 September 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well at least i have 1 hole in 1 to boast about and a double eagle ....

still no 110 % though
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Wed, 08 September 2004 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.maxoegames.com/mariostory/images/mario-golf1.jpg

mario is the bling bling
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Thu, 09 September 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes mario golf owns. my 7-10 year old cousins are better than me at that. Embarassed

i played more tiger woods today, i got another hole in one and i checked my player records, my longest drive is actually 444 yards Shocked Very Happy
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Mon, 13 September 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3 hole in 1's today (4 in total)

40 under in my first tournament ......

how does that sound boys ? Shocked
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Mon, 13 September 2004 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
59 under for my second tournament ... come on.. i think im the best already !! Very Happy

12 birdies in a row 16 in the match
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Thu, 16 September 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate sounds like youre getting the hang of it.
addicting eh? LOL
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Thu, 16 September 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i actually have not beaten sunday tiger on his 18 holes yet ... too scared i will lose to him !!

is there anyone after him on the world tour ?
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Thu, 16 September 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres 16 world tours. i think the 16th or 17th is sunday tiger woods right? i cant remember but once u dominate the world tour, thats it. just move onto scenarios, RTEs or PGA tour..
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Sun, 19 September 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
getting too easy now, and time consuming
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Tiger Woods - 2004 PGA .... Wed, 22 September 2004 00:05 Go to previous message
tell us your records Cool i havent played it as much recently
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:stereo systems
Next Topic:most amazing spectactular buy ever
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 15:40:28 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065159797668457 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.