Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Johnny_K
Regular

June 2004
Hello 86's from perth Wed, 18 August 2004 14:27 Go to next message
Hi i'm new to the forums. Just been driving around in ma dodgy 4ac sprinter and i met a guy wit a 4age sprinter named Rod i think if i can rmemeber (sorry). but yeah i just want to say hi to all those owning a 86, hopefully one day i can meet all of u's but yeah just commin in to say hi i guess
  Send a private message to this user    
optionUP
Regular

February 2003
Re: Hello 86's from perth Sat, 21 August 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well G'day to you too!
There's a few Sprinters/Truenos around Perth - keep an eye out for em.
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Hello 86's from perth Sat, 21 August 2004 23:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
welcome to the forums
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Hello 86's from perth Mon, 23 August 2004 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hello...
driftae86
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Hello 86's from perth Tue, 24 August 2004 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi,

we will probably see you at the cruise on sunday.

are you going?

i drive a light green 4age sprinter
Johnny_K
Regular

June 2004
Re: Hello 86's from perth Tue, 24 August 2004 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell yeah i'm goin i hope. If i can get this problem fixed in ma 86 (4AC dam!) it's hard to explain what the problem is but yeah i'm goin. i'm lookin forward to see your 4age 86 cya there JoHnNy K
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Hello 86's from perth Wed, 25 August 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahhh - excellent, good to see you are encouraging each other!! Very Happy My evil plan is working perfectly.. mmwahahaha
jk

Good to see there will be a few AE86's representin'.. we only had 1 last time which was a little disappointing cos I love my sprinters!

Cheers guys
see ya Sunday!

DAMO
TRD 83
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Hello 86's from perth Wed, 25 August 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hopefully i will be tagging along to, ill keep you posted Davo. Wink
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Hello 86's from perth Thu, 26 August 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James, you coming this sunday?
will be good to catch up
How did the splash guards go?

-Ian
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Hello 86's from perth Thu, 26 August 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ian, im going, i guess ill see you there eh Smile
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Hello 86's from perth Thu, 26 August 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool
Dovieye
Newcomer

January 2004
Re: Hello 86's from perth Sun, 29 August 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Johnny

I guess that was me you were talking about.
The cruz was pretty cool even tho I rocked up half way and the group got split up a bit.

Rod
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: Hello 86's from perth Sun, 29 August 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice exit aswell Very Happy
WA_TRD_83
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Hello 86's from perth Sun, 29 August 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes.. I must give props for the well controlled exit. There was more smoke coming from your exhaust than the tyres.. but still, it looked good! Very Happy Hope you can make it for the whole thing next time Rod.

Thanks for coming guys!

Damo
TRD 83
Dovieye
Newcomer

January 2004
Re: Hello 86's from perth Sun, 29 August 2004 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer dunno why but tyres must be weird compound I could have sat it there for 5 mins and still look like someone is only having a cigarette. but anyway new set on the way hopefully they have more display qualities Cool

Didnt know you had a cruz until I saw you all fly along tonkin highway in my mates car so picked up mine and came down for a look. have to check this forum out more often.

Rod
8t6panda
Regular

May 2004
Re: Hello 86's from perth Thu, 02 September 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I could have sat it there for 5 mins and still look like someone is only having a cigarette.

hahahahaha

yeah same with me mate mine doesnt smoke hardlly ever dnt know y might have to get someone on the back so the wheels rub more or somtin meh. my hole car just bounces when trying to do a burnout and nocks it out of gear must be the stiff springs and lightness of the car.
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Hello 86's from perth Thu, 02 September 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your car would be suffering from axle tramp
Dovieye
Newcomer

January 2004
Re: Hello 86's from perth Thu, 02 September 2004 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol none of that here mines as smooth as a baby as soon as the clutch drops like driving on ice. Not sure what would cause it but most my other cars did that.

Rod
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Hello 86's from perth Thu, 02 September 2004 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
worn shockies can cause tramp
do a search in the tech section for 'axle tramp'
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Hello 86's from perth Thu, 02 September 2004 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's more than just worn shocks that cause it, but good shocks are the first place to start to reduce it.
8t6panda
Regular

May 2004
Re: Hello 86's from perth Thu, 02 September 2004 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
f@*kn hell more money on non performance things

will it mater if i dnt fix it.i suppose its not visable then cos i have had the car fully serviced and checked over pritty thourally and he ddnt find that.

my car does judder a bit when doing u turns and stuff but i thought that was just the lsd, is it or is it deffntlly the axel.
oh yeah and also it did it b4 i had my axel straightend cos i hit a curb (learning how to drift in streets(stupid me))and the mechanic ddnt say anything then ither. anyways ill check the forum for info

cheers guys hope it wont cost much cos i really need to do some mods on it
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Hello 86's from perth Thu, 02 September 2004 15:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you think shocks are not a performance item, I think you need to reassess your thinking!!!
8t6panda
Regular

May 2004
Re: Hello 86's from perth Thu, 02 September 2004 15:53 Go to previous message
yeah i know they are but iv got pritty good ones already i think a new set wouldnt make much of a diffrence and plus id prolly get a shitter set nt that i wont to just cos i live off a crap pay thats all.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:VYSS.net / Antilag.com Cruise - Friday 3rd September
Next Topic:Toyota Nats moved further away from us....have your say
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 22:22:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050218105316162 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.