build your own model plane Thu, 02 September 2004 16:31 Go to next message
http://evolution.pyroshells.com/~plastikowl/23rondudeeert.jpg

Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: build your own model plane Thu, 02 September 2004 17:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, the big March Flies work the best, sound good too!
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: build your own model plane Thu, 02 September 2004 17:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i tried this years ago, didnt fly very well Confused
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: build your own model plane Thu, 02 September 2004 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing something worth trying.

Here's my two similar tests. Tests of extreme acceleration to be exact.

Test 1:

Catch gadfly. Bigger the better. Then take grass straw and peel it until you get fresh moist part out. Then stick it up into gadfly's arse, moist part first. Straw deep into gadfly's arse causes panic attack in gadfly. Gadfly tries to fly away. Aim straw onto wall/fence/mother-in-law or what ever and see how gadfly accelerates from 0 to 150kmh in less than 0.2 seconds and knock outs him self in crush onto object you aimed.

Test 2:

Catch small frog. Then take shotgun cartridge. Open the cartridge, pour pellets out. Fit frog inside of the cartridge. Close the cartridge. Reload shotgun with the cartridge that you "reloaded". Calculate suitable orbit and then fire the shotgun. See if you can see the acceleration of the frog. Frog wont disperse if you use C or IC choke.

I haven't tried these tests. Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 02 September 2004 20:26]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: build your own model plane Thu, 02 September 2004 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't do the frog one... Frogs are cool. Surprised
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: build your own model plane Fri, 03 September 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jayem wrote on Fri, 03 September 2004 06:25

Laughing something worth trying.

Here's my two similar tests. Tests of extreme acceleration to be exact.

Test 1:

Catch gadfly. Bigger the better. Then take grass straw and peel it until you get fresh moist part out. Then stick it up into gadfly's arse, moist part first. Straw deep into gadfly's arse causes panic attack in gadfly. Gadfly tries to fly away. Aim straw onto wall/fence/mother-in-law or what ever and see how gadfly accelerates from 0 to 150kmh in less than 0.2 seconds and knock outs him self in crush onto object you aimed.

Test 2:

Catch small frog. Then take shotgun cartridge. Open the cartridge, pour pellets out. Fit frog inside of the cartridge. Close the cartridge. Reload shotgun with the cartridge that you "reloaded". Calculate suitable orbit and then fire the shotgun. See if you can see the acceleration of the frog. Frog wont disperse if you use C or IC choke.

I haven't tried these tests. Smile

wtf is a gadfly? They must be pretty big if you are able to stick things up it's ass.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: build your own model plane Fri, 03 September 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jayem wrote on Fri, 03 September 2004 05:55

Test 2:

I hate frogs and cane toads, that one is a fucken classik!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

And a gadfly is a big fucker of a fly that can do like 40kph and smah through a plateglass window if flying fast enough! Wink
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: build your own model plane Fri, 03 September 2004 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
err... gadfly is bee sized flesh eating fly. Real PITA. My translator offered word gadfly.
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: build your own model plane Fri, 03 September 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/~aminet/pix/fauna/horsefly.jpg

Okei. gadfly AKA horsefly.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: build your own model plane Mon, 06 September 2004 02:19 Go to previous message
eeeewwwwww, flies are disgusting! Confused
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Thieves again
Next Topic:Performance forums gone weird or just me?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 22:00:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052158832550049 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.