Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
icon13.gif  Thieves again Fri, 03 September 2004 16:14 Go to next message
Just came home to find that my garage has been cleaned out. Fukn fantastic. Everything gone that wasn't worthless or bolted down. What is interesting is that I live in a secure carpark compound with about 8 other people, and the only way in and out is with a security key.

I detest community living. People are fucking assholes. If I wasn't up to my eyeballs in debt I'd live in a friggin house and not in these shithouse apartments.

This sucks.

-J-
  Send a private message to this user    
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Thieves again Fri, 03 September 2004 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, it sucks. I feel for you dude.

Just lost my $900 mobile to a fucking theif last week, bringing my total loss to theives over the past 12 months to over $2000. Mobile, car stereo, maglite, tools, clothes Shocked, CDs... gotta be like around a dozen seperate occasions. That's like once a month!

[Updated on: Fri, 03 September 2004 16:21]

old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Thieves again Fri, 03 September 2004 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude that sucks!
rsdeo
Regular

January 2004
Re: Thieves again Fri, 03 September 2004 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I keep seeing posts of cars and parts being stolen on this forum. Is the crime rate really that bad in Australia? Or just certian areas?

joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Thieves again Fri, 03 September 2004 19:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe someone followed a neighbour into the parking lot?
or your neighbour had their car broken into and left the security key in there?
it doesnt necessarily mean that your neighbour stole your belongings.
sorry to hear about your loss though mate.
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Thieves again Fri, 03 September 2004 19:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rsdeo wrote on Sat, 04 September 2004 04:53

I keep seeing posts of cars and parts being stolen on this forum. Is the crime rate really that bad in Australia? Or just certian areas?

its probably the same for every country.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Thieves again Sat, 04 September 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joyride wrote on Sat, 04 September 2004 05:11

Its probably like that everywhere, you just dont hear about it as much.

Sorry to hear dude Crying or Very Sad F*ck those f*cking f*ckers

[Updated on: Sat, 04 September 2004 01:01]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Thieves again Sat, 04 September 2004 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joyride wrote on Sat, 04 September 2004 03:11

Its just Sydney... Sad
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Thieves again Sun, 05 September 2004 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No its a certain group of people in sydney.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Thieves again Mon, 06 September 2004 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How do you figure that? Surely all the car crime in Sydney can't be attributed to one group.
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Thieves again Mon, 06 September 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All of the theft posts lately have been from the Castle Hill and Baulkham Hills area. I would be inclined to agree - I think there is a group working this area.

And to make matter worse, I called up home contents insurance at NRMA.

Now I moved house about 6 months ago (we literally moved to the apartment next door). I did the right thing at the time - called up NRMA and told them we had moved. Anyway, when I called to ask about making a claim on the garage theft, and I gave them my address, and this is what was said:

Lady: "Oh, that's interesting. Yes, we have your updated mailing address here, but you're still insured for the unit next door - not your current unit"

Me: "let me get this straight. I called up, told you I had moved house and asked you to update my insurance policy, and you only changed my mailing address"

Lady: "Yes, that looks like what has happened. You are only insured for your old place, not your new one. If you have an queries you'll have to take it up with our claims department."

Not fkn happy Jan. Friggin slimey insurance motherfkers. How low is that????

I'm waiting to hear back from them now.

-J-
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Thieves again Mon, 06 September 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fair call on the Hills district, but Sydney doesn't have uber high insurance for nothing Smile

Insurance companies can be arseholes. They tried to stuff us around as well, basically just keep going until you'll get someone who will help you, in this case, your persistance has to pay off.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Thieves again Mon, 06 September 2004 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joorsh wrote on Mon, 06 September 2004 11:44

All of the theft posts lately have been from the Castle Hill and Baulkham Hills area. I would be inclined to agree - I think there is a group working this area.

I can definately back this up.

This is the 8th incident i've heard of in the past 6 weeks regarding theft in the Castle Hill area alone. There are some desperate little shitheads in action, and its only a matter of time till they get caught.

Dude, if you don't mind, on which street did this happen?
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Thieves again Mon, 06 September 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was Baulkham Hills for me - Jenner st.

-J-
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Thieves again Mon, 06 September 2004 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my car got stolen from castle towers about 3 months ago and in the 3 weeks before i had regod it, put new tires on it, and put a new battery in it. insurance paid out for it (after taking half the payout as an excess). the car showed up last week but when the cops called the insurance company they wouldnt pick it up, so they called my dad to come get it, and now its back at my house getting the tires and battery removed. Laughing

oh yeah and hills is fucked for theft. a mate of mine got his $20k type r stolen about a year ago. and it was uninsured coz they wanted to charge him like 3 grand a year. poor bastard

chris
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Thieves again Mon, 06 September 2004 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is why I now own a gun, and if anyone comes near my shit i am gonna either shoot them or bash them with the stock of the rifle!

You cant trust anyone anymore!

Your neighbours sound like fuckheads man, the same thing happens at a mates place, there is an electric gate and no one ever shuts the fucken thing, which is ok for them cos they all drive shitboxes but his car is actually worth more than $50 and if it gets stolen i am gonna burn every single one of thier cars to teach them a lesson! Evil or Very Mad

Well maybe not, but ill be fucked off!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Thieves again Mon, 06 September 2004 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mynameisrodney wrote on Mon, 06 September 2004 12:21

my car got stolen from castle towers about 3 months ago and in the 3 weeks before i had regod it, put new tires on it, and put a new battery in it. insurance paid out for it (after taking half the payout as an excess). the car showed up last week but when the cops called the insurance company they wouldnt pick it up, so they called my dad to come get it, and now its back at my house getting the tires and battery removed. Laughing

what car was it, and where/how was it found?
RobertoX
Regular

May 2002
Re: Thieves again Mon, 06 September 2004 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Luckily we have such fucking amatuers in Adelaide... Sat night whie I was at work some lowlife tried to break into my car. Jammed a screwdriver into the keyhole and manged the shit out of the lock, they even bent the metal on my door Mad ... They didnt get in but now my passenger door lock is farked, I guess I'm lucky but I still wish that I could have caught them in the act Evil or Very Mad Engine was imobilised also though...
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Thieves again Mon, 06 September 2004 09:03 Go to previous message
Joorsh!

mate I thought that piccie looked like Jenner St.

mate I used to have some friends who lived in that apartment block (if it is the on you are in front of)

He is a cop. I wish he was there now or I would have a word to him for you. Sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ur Top 5 Fav Movies
Next Topic:build your own model plane
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 09:48:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058550834655762 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.