Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Performance forums gone weird or just me?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Performance forums gone weird or just me? Wed, 01 September 2004 23:55 Go to next message
I was just having a look at some stuff I am trying to sell over there and when I got there it was white instead of purple and he headline was "The New Arab hacker" with Arab writing underneat it?

Anyone else get this?
  Send a private message to this user    
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Performance forums gone weird or just me? Thu, 02 September 2004 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crap.
Its been hacked.

It appears that some disgruntled 'arab hacker' has got to one of the admins passwords and deleted the entire bb. PF Have backups on seperate computers as far as I know, So it should be ok. Hopefully the admins diddnt use the same bb login as they did server login otherwise it'll take a fair bit longer to get back online.

Damn swedes.

I guess someone from the Hot4's forum finally had enough of the payingout.. Laughing

[Updated on: Thu, 02 September 2004 00:20]

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Performance forums gone weird or just me? Thu, 02 September 2004 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe it was the arab drifters??? Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Performance forums gone weird or just me? Thu, 02 September 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Thu, 02 September 2004 10:20

maybe it was the arab drifters??? Laughing

ROFL!!!

Go the ARAB DORIFTUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Performance forums gone weird or just me? Thu, 02 September 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do Arab doriftuo kings say "Yullah" before they hit a tree/camel/sand-dune (delete whichever does not apply) ???
Laughing Laughing Laughing
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Performance forums gone weird or just me? Thu, 02 September 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23celica wrote on Thu, 02 September 2004 17:35

Do Arab doriftuo kings say "Yullah" before they hit a tree/camel/sand-dune (delete whichever does not apply) ???

Nah but when the tree bashes their car, they come back with 45 cousins to chop it down.

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Performance forums gone weird or just me? Thu, 02 September 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Thu, 02 September 2004 17:15

Nah but when the tree bashes their car, they come back with 45 cousins to chop it down.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Performance forums gone weird or just me? Thu, 02 September 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Thu, 02 September 2004 17:45

ahahahhahahahah Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Performance forums gone weird or just me? Thu, 02 September 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i didn't know you could drift camels Razz

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Performance forums gone weird or just me? Thu, 02 September 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
seriously tho just download it its funney shit, called arab drifting gone wrong from www.suprnova.org and you need bit torrent to download it
tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
Re: Performance forums gone weird or just me? Sat, 04 September 2004 01:48 Go to previous message
bathurst-91 wrote on Thu, 02 September 2004 17:45

Nah, what happens is they come back with 45 of their cousins, who all stands behind one who starts mouthing off, untill a gust of wind makes the tree move, then they all shit themselves and run...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:build your own model plane
Next Topic:Official Toymods Punch-up
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 07:02:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046548843383789 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.