Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Tue, 07 September 2004 01:53 Go to next message
Just felt like having a little bitch...

You will have to excuse the generalisation here but why are nissan drivers supreme elitest fuckheads??

They buy the cheapest possible turbo import around (silvia Rolling Eyes) and they think theyre shit dont stink...

Ive been checkin out nissansilvia.com lately and i have just found some people on there, more than here, to be utter fucken cocknockers!

To some of them a silvia is the greatest car on the planet and no other opinions are even valid!

This is why i call toymods my home away from home Very Happy

/end rant

Please not some of the generalisations here were not inteneded to hurt anyones feelings but if you are a silvia elitest then go fuck yourself! Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Tue, 07 September 2004 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe they love their car?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Tue, 07 September 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no usually its cause most think "I got a full sik drift car, and it drifts good, (damn too bad their 'skill' isn't up to that)" Laughing

sure I admit some people can drift these fantasticlly, and for that they deserve credit Wink, but a majority I know are just wannabe's who keep crashing their car into the gutter Laughing but they shtill think they are the shit Confused
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Tue, 07 September 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing

I cbf going to look... toyota's interest me far more.

I mean, i'm at work, i'm working Embarassed
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Tue, 07 September 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 13:41

Laughing

I cbf going to look... toyota's interest me far more.

I mean, i'm at work, i'm working Embarassed

Yes, working, riiiigghht.... Up To Something
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Tue, 07 September 2004 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant wait till i see a panda silvia Laughing Laughing
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Tue, 07 September 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alwaysRA23 wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 21:42

cant wait till i see a panda silvia Laughing Laughing

they have anyone got that pic of the tofu s12?
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Tue, 07 September 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as soon as i see a panda silvia, i'll set it on fire to put it out of its misery Evil or Very Mad

The thing about silvia drivers is that most of them think they are like the fully hektikest drivers on the planet Razz

As long as they hit a gutter or something while showing off...im happy Very Happy
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Tue, 07 September 2004 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its all good. If people want to rant
and rave about their car i'm kool with that
but if they are jerks about it and think that no
other car is as good, then that is fucked up.
Evil or Very Mad
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Tue, 07 September 2004 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 23:02

Its all good. If people want to rant
and rave about their car i'm kool with that
but if they are jerks about it and think that no
other car is as good, then that is fucked up.
Evil or Very Mad

dont worry, theres people just as bad here Rolling Eyes
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon10.gif  Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Tue, 07 September 2004 19:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing what a pisser!!
good ol silvia drivers hey Shocked ..
i got a couple of maytes who own em.. but shite..they aint as bad as what you say Surprised ..... Very Happy
Razz ...... there a nyce lookin car...but theres better out there... and i dont see how they could be it and a bit!! Rolling Eyes lol.... some ppl are juz obsessed wit there cars!!
Confused
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Tue, 07 September 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
let me clarify a few things, not all silvia drivers are dickheads, not all of the people on that forum are dickheads, just some of them, and there are less dickheads on this forum...

thats fo sure

Very Happy
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 22:23

Such as? Very Happy
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 10:11

V8_MA61 wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 22:23

Such as? Very Happy

hmmm..i dont think om obliged to comment. But dont worry regardless of how much shit you sling, you're not one i had on mind.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I only sling the facts my friend, and when I'm wrong I eat my humble pie Smile
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=justcallmefrank wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 10:47]I only sling the facts my friend quote]

ok then Wink
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Nissan silvia K's 89 model

CA18DET Auto
Two tone green and grey
120,000 kz
Learner driver never been thrashed or driven with out my dad...

Free flowing muffler
Autometer boost gauge
Panasonic head unit
pioneer sub and 6x9's with amp
razo turbo timer
Pod Filter (Apexi)

Minor dints in body, and a little piece broken of the rear right light (nuthing major)
Inteior is in top condition, except for air con vents (the last owner coloured them but didn't put it in properly)

Orginal Air box will be also given...
No turbo wheel play at all, always put premium and serviced every 15,000kz using mobile sythentic oils.

Asking for $8,500 (Rego till july 2005)
PM if interested... located in VIC...

Selling because i want a manual sil...

Rolling Eyes
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 10:52

Quote:

always put premium and serviced every 15,000kz using mobile sythentic oils.

Rolling Eyes

Every 15000 KM'S Shocked JEEZUS!
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did u read the part where he still drives with his dad Rolling Eyes ... still on his L's cos he is a loser Twisted Evil
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

did u read the part where he still drives with his dad ... still on his L's cos he is a loser

better than driving with his mum.

and id be pretty happy to drive anything turbo charged on my learners, maybe its you who is a loser...
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea but i paid for my car!
if he DID pay for his car then ill take it all back....
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what does that have to do with him driving on his L's?
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why would he be driving a silvia K's (for L's) in the 1st place, it sickens me to see ppl take advantage of their parents, say wat u like but i still say its WRONG
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome Rolling Eyes

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i drove 5.7L v8 on my L's...after driving for about 1 month in my 1.6L 4cyl. Although i'd been driving for about a year before that Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drove a WRX on many occasions on my L's it looked kind a funney tho and i would get a lot of attitude about it Rolling Eyes
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 13:17

I drove a WRX on many occasions on my L's it looked kind a funney tho and i would get a lot of attitude about it Rolling Eyes

i used to drive my brothers v8 group a VP commodore...and it thought that was fast Surprised it was manual too.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 13:17

i used to drive my brothers v8 group a VP commodore...and it thought that was fast Surprised it was manual too.

When i say it looked funney it was back in the day when a WRX wasnt a clit and every cunt didnt have one...

People used to say ohhh ahhh he must be rich and shit and im like gee its only a $40,000 car its not as if it was a friggen ferrari!

It was my dads anyway
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oops i didnt mean to quote there Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 13:24

oops i didnt mean to quote there Razz

whoops me either...Razz
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drove a Mercedes on my L's my neighbour drove the latest hsv on his and the latsest beamer and the latest 4wd mmmm anyways enoug rant..... all Car's are good and no matter the price you all learn the same from them... How to Drive.... Laughing

mmmm I love My Car cause it 's .... well mine.... Very Happy
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon10.gif  Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
thats the funiest shit ive heard all day
and hey stop picking on L PLATERS/.... you were one too Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Confused Laughing Laughing Razz
j/k!! Wink
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 11:22

Quote:

Nissan silvia K's 89 model

CA18DET Auto
Two tone green and grey
120,000 kz
Learner driver never been thrashed or driven with out my dad...

Free flowing muffler
Autometer boost gauge
Panasonic head unit
pioneer sub and 6x9's with amp
razo turbo timer
Pod Filter (Apexi)

Minor dints in body, and a little piece broken of the rear right light (nuthing major)
Inteior is in top condition, except for air con vents (the last owner coloured them but didn't put it in properly)

Orginal Air box will be also given...
No turbo wheel play at all, always put premium and serviced every 15,000kz using mobile sythentic oils.

Asking for $8,500 (Rego till july 2005)
PM if interested... located in VIC...

Selling because i want a manual sil...

Rolling Eyes

What, he's that bloody bad that he's driven more than 15,000 km's on his L's? Should be on your P's at that stage.

BTW, who would really want a car called silvia? It's like driving a little old florida lady with blue hair.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

There's a Nissan performance shop in Castle Hill, under Hills Hobbies. I sometimes go to Hills Hobbies and park my car there - near the Nissan place. Last time I went there a few of the young Nissan-ricer-poontangs came out and laughed at my car.

I thought to myself "you rude, ignorant little phuckers".

But, then I looked at all their riced-up Nissans and not one of them looked better than any classic celica. I looked back at them and shook my head.

One car had more neons than Los Vegas. I'm sure it'd be pinged for some kind of mobile light pollution.

It's amusing how some do their cars up to such an extent that it becomes embarassing, rather then respectful.

seeyuzz
river
djbourboncan
Regular

August 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 21:33

Hi,
....One car had more neons than Los Vegas. I'm sure it'd be pinged for some kind of mobile light pollution....

Laughing Laughing Laughing
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i did a google search for "poontangs"....

http://images.google.com/images?q=poontangs&ie =UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

look anything like these?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Wed, 08 September 2004 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river you learn damn fast man!

RICE = BAD
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Fri, 10 September 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
River SAID........Last time I went there a few of the young Nissan-ricer-poontangs came out and laughed at my car.

I have been there too...I just smile when they chuckle at my old Cressi and I say.."got your rego papers on you?..or are they at home in mums purse?"..oops..not your car...gee what a shame..
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Fri, 10 September 2004 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Greg. wrote on Fri, 10 September 2004 22:24

River SAID........Last time I went there a few of the young Nissan-ricer-poontangs came out and laughed at my car.

I have been there too...I just smile when they chuckle at my old Cressi and I say.."got your rego papers on you?..or are they at home in mums purse?"..oops..not your car...gee what a shame..

pfffhhttt... laughing me ass off!!! thats some funny shit!!Wink
people who earn there cars respect them more i think.. it'd be nice if everyones parents could juz buy them for you wouldnt it... but i think ur much more of a person of you earn it..
Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Rolling Eyes whoops my bad!!! lol

whats with the whole rice thing and neons anyways.... like WOW.. old school is more classier.. whoop there asses boys;)
Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Fri, 10 September 2004 15:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok.. I find myself agreeing with this.. especially in perth.. i mean .. they pay 3k for a 93 Silvia S13, then they get all their bum buddies in the car too.. and lower it, bigger exhaust.. blah blah

then they think they are the shit..
First, Silvias are a chicks car. Check Japan for proof.
180 is the guys one Razz
Second, Silvias has the WORST turbo in just about any car, they rip themselves apart after about 2 years (of normal use).
Third, Nissans have issues with overheating.
Fouth, they all listen to punk music.

and my final point...
They used to pull up next to the 88 at the lights and rev the engine, and when the lights went green, they dropped it, and i drove normally, and the 88 still outran them.. pretty sad methinks

buy hey.. if you like the car, you like the car..
as long as your not gonna be an asshat about it.
like Holden Drivers do to Ford Drivers Razz
BTW, pushrod system is out of date Razz
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon10.gif  Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Fri, 10 September 2004 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
hmmm i get the feeling no one likes silivia's much..lmao

i agree there a girl car.. and they arnt that powerful in my eyes- evil ones at that apparently Wink

whats a pushrod system may i ask????
kat- dont tell me ur a ford fann hey!!! Wink Laughing Razz
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Fri, 10 September 2004 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Weeell.. No.
I don't like Ford or Holden.
i only like Imports.

Pushrod system is ghey with teh AIDS Razz Very Happy
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Fri, 10 September 2004 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
katsuchiyo wrote on Sat, 11 September 2004 02:05

Weeell.. No.
I don't like Ford or Holden.
i only like Imports.

Pushrod system is ghey with teh AIDS Razz Very Happy

hmmmm i still dunno what it is but thanks for trying!!! lmao Embarassed Laughing Laughing Laughing
imports are the best.... clown got me hooked.. i dont like ford or holden either.. i mean i really dont give a hoot about the whole arguement over which is better- pffhhhttt who cares!!! Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Razz
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Fri, 10 September 2004 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pushrod = Suspension component responsible for turning of your doughnuts.. lol.
Imports stopped using it ages ago, however most ford/holdens still use the Pushrod on Dual Wishbone layout (which they stole form other manufacturers and each other anyhow) Razz
however.. all cars are different.. sorta.

EG, the Holden Nova is a rebadged Corolla...
and you can tell that by checking out the engine and cods the other one that gives it away is the 2 toyota manufacturing marks that they failed to remove on the stock chassis Razz
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon10.gif  Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Fri, 10 September 2004 17:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm thanks for clearing that up!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

you know what i hate about that renaming crap- it pisses me off how for ex... commodores- basically like the vn-vp- and the vk-vl they all look like the other!!! i mean besides the headlights n shit...theres hardly any difference betwwen them.... it confuses me!! trying to get the model/make right when they look too alike- talk about annoying! Rolling Eyes
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Sat, 11 September 2004 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea, thats why i have a special classification for Ford/Holden... just to save on trying to figure out the model...

Model: Crap.

Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Sat, 11 September 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
katsuchiyo wrote on Sat, 11 September 2004 09:45

yea, thats why i have a special classification for Ford/Holden... just to save on trying to figure out the model...

Model: Crap.

Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Sat, 11 September 2004 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I learnt to drive in a mini panel van.
Now, imagine this.
Male, 6 foot 4, in a tiny mobile with bright yellow L plates.
I copped a bit in those days, but then again, attitudes were different 20 years ago.
dizzy
Regular

February 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Sat, 11 September 2004 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speaking of dickheads on nissansilvia.com...

Here's a thread where some of them bad talk Celica GT4's.

http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/index.php?showt opic=50757&hl=toyota+GT4

Quote:

GT4's were piss weak.... and i really couldnt see their WRC version getting banned (imo... it couldnt have been any different than any of the other cars...).

Quote:

Celica gt4=heavy&slow. For a more detailed definition see: useless motor car displaying characterisitics not dissimilar to that of a paperweight/rock. I think they were a big hit with the hairdressers and secretaries of their era.

Silvia owners that I know are top blokes, its just that the people on that forum (nissansilvia.com) are assclowns.
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon10.gif  Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Sat, 11 September 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get screwed!!! like who doesnt know holden/ford you smartass!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

and silvia drivers are no different from anyone.. sheeech... Rolling Eyes
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Sun, 12 September 2004 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dizzy I just read that thread...

there was only a few people that bagged it, some actually thought it was a decent car...
midnight
Regular

November 2003
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Fri, 18 March 2005 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you guys should take it easy, I had a 5L v8 monaro (cost me $2500) for my first car and a silvia k probably would have been safer.

and yes there are alot of dickheads on ns.com, but there are just as many on here.

keep it clean, change your pants
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Fri, 18 March 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Sun, 12 September 2004 10:58

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/X_Naruto/Avatars/fan_serv05.gif
unforgiven
Forums Junkie

February 2005
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Fri, 18 March 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img91.exs.cx/img91/4868/silviagun0tz.jpg
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Fri, 18 March 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think there are dickheads on every forum..

And im a fan of most of the nissan range, and just how everything is so interchangable.. rb25's in 180sx... s15 nose on s13... yadda yadda

Most people seem to pick the silvias because they are basically all ready to go and more power out of it straight away, plus they are newer.. whereas if they picked up an 86 theyd have to clean it up, maybe rust, engine conversion, lsd etc etc etc...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Fri, 18 March 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeezus how old is this Laughing

Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Fri, 18 March 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey All,

in all honesty i no earning and owning ur own car is rewarding ( i had to work hard save and now i have owned 2 cars, a ae82 and ae92 and they have both been mine not mummy and daddys )

but on the other hand if my parents went ok we will buy u a car heres 20K id be out there buying the best thing i could.

oh and as for all slivia drivers thinking they are hektik drifters and they are teh bomb, just sounds like every sprinter owner on here Razz Razz

CHEERS

NOLAN

[Updated on: Fri, 18 March 2005 10:26]

Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Fri, 18 March 2005 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 20:56

jeezus how old is this Laughing

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Fri, 18 March 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

there was never a Group A VP commodore the last one was the VN ss Group A with 5.0l V8 twin throttle bodies and 200-210kw. The vp was just hsv all the way.
bennettaru
Regular

July 2004
Re: And you thought there were some elitest dickheads on this forum! GEEZUS! Fri, 18 March 2005 11:10 Go to previous message
http://img115.exs.cx/img115/9548/negrop0bs.jpg

you have been a member for like 9months with like 1400plus posts (whore) and you always contribute and shit, as someone said earlier, every forum has their dicks, so why bitch

Worst Thread Ever (voice of comic book guy)

i dont really care about bitchin, i just wanted to use that pic Smile

btw; i was driving my celica on my L's Smile that was fun

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:End of the Ze World
Next Topic:Lame or Fame
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 23:57:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.017812013626099 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.