Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon10.gif  flirting???? Tue, 07 September 2004 19:59 Go to next message
im curious to know guys...what the hell you call flirting
and the difference between actually likeing the chick.. to just doin it because "you can" Laughing ....
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
jaikat
Regular

June 2004
Re: flirting???? Tue, 07 September 2004 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd like to know: does any guy have enough balls to admit feelings, or are they all hard ass where emotions just run off like a finely polished bonnet?
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asl
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sway-her08 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 05:59

and the difference between actually likeing the chick.. to just doin it because "you can"

This is one of the very few 'secrets' men have over women, and its all uphill after that. And those guys that can and do, are not about to tell the other guys who can't how, because it will make it all the more harder for the first lot to speak to a chick.

And I know this because I asked this question once and never got an answer, so I know which side of the line I stand and fall !
Very Happy
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jaikat wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 08:01

I'd like to know: does any guy have enough balls to admit feelings, or are they all hard ass where emotions just run off like a finely polished bonnet?

Very poetic (don't see this word often on this forum) end to your question but it sounds to me like its the age old committment question asked in a different way ! Very Happy
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i only do it when i like a chik... Very Happy
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 10:28

asl

lol
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon10.gif  Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm that helped me lots guys!!!! Crying or Very Sad Sad ...
com on someone tell me...help hints something!!
you guys asked more questions than answering myne!!
asl- lol??? whats that suppose to mean!!! lmao Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Very Happy
plz anymore suggestions??
why cant you guys just say what ur thinking..instead of playing on it.. and leaving us chicks soo friggen confused!!

how about if i told you a litlle senario...could you tell me what u think this wang was thinking!!! Shocked Laughing Laughing

ok if he was say full on flirting in his car with you for over 3 hours... in a public carpark that had a few ppl inn it as well.... hmmm Confused Embarassed

what do we all think now? lol
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think that 'wang' wants to get laid! Laughing
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just like to say welcome to the new [GRLTOY]
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 21:49

i just like to say welcome to the new [GRLTOY]

Laughing

Sway her -> just tell ryley to keep it in his pants.

[Updated on: Wed, 08 September 2004 11:52]

EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got pics?

how far has it travelled?

when was last service?

any service history?
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would be more interested in how many previous owners.
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

any service history?

this is good enough Twisted Evil
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'de say if he was in a car alone with u for 3 hours and didnt make a move, it was friendly flirting...unless his just really scared of getting 'SHUT DOWNNNNNN'

*sings* 'when arrows dont penetrate....cupid grabs the pistol!'

sorry

[Updated on: Wed, 08 September 2004 12:05]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm, good question actually...

imho, flirting serves a whole bunch of purposes. the best one is seeing a chick who you think is totally out of your league, and just flirting your ass off to 'see if you can'. you know what im getting at, hot chick = me no chance ... BUT im gonna find out. low and behold, with the really hot chicks it actually works most of the time - typically most guys are to shitscarred to try, so when they get the attention, they lap it up.

flirting with a chick you actualy like is a bit more intimidating, youve got to watch your boundaries as, if you actually like the girl, you dont want to piss her off or offend her. actually ends up a little contrived. i think shamelessly flirting with the hot hot chicks you have a higher score rate as your 'playing' more than 'trying' if you get me.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in summary

its easier when you don't really care
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, you could say it like that i guess
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
less fun saying it that way though

the only difference with the way i flirt is how i feel, not what i say or do
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asl means age sex location.

Its a really cheesy opening question. Used in teenybopper chatrooms.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 21:51

Sway her -> just tell ryley to keep it in his pants.

Asl glen? Wink

i only have eyes for you baby....

BlackSupra wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 22:38

its easier when you don't really care

too true. as soon as you care, confidence plummets, and chicks dig confidence, thus chicks you're interested in digging yourself = 0.

plus, does anyone else seem to get more interest from the opposite sex when you're quite happy with your current "girl" situation? (if you know what i mean Wink)

Edit: spelling bee

[Updated on: Wed, 08 September 2004 15:17]

towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sway-her08 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 05:59

and the difference between actually likeing the chick.. to just doin it because "you can" Laughing ....
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing

For me it depends on who the girl is (good friend, friend, just meet), how she feels about it (if she flirts with me, i'll do it back) and how old you are.
If it was you, and you didn't mind the idea. Muck around with you, give you puppy dog eyes, tell you how sweet you look, get down on me knees and look you up. Oops, look up at you. And since we're good friends i'd tap your arse. Smile

[Updated on: Thu, 09 September 2004 03:07]

MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: flirting???? Wed, 08 September 2004 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

imho, flirting serves a whole bunch of purposes. the best one is seeing a chick who you think is totally out of your league, and just flirting your ass off to 'see if you can'. you know what im getting at, hot chick = me no chance ... BUT im gonna find out. low and behold, with the really hot chicks it actually works most of the time - typically most guys are to shitscarred to try, so when they get the attention, they lap it up.

flirting with a chick you actualy like is a bit more intimidating, youve got to watch your boundaries as, if you actually like the girl, you dont want to piss her off or offend her. actually ends up a little contrived. i think shamelessly flirting with the hot hot chicks you have a higher score rate as your 'playing' more than 'trying' if you get me.

Ed i couldnt agree more with the above statment, and this has just happened to me very recently, i flirted with this very good looking girl just because i thought why the hell not and i didnt have a care in the world if she said piss off because it was for more of the fun factor rather then anything else, and what u know she was mine. But i also meet this other great girl, i wanted to take further ie feeling /like the girl, and you flirt but damn was i cautious in what i say and what actions i do. everything is toned down dramaticlly..... but the good news is she mine now!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy. I never realised this until this topic came up.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: flirting???? Thu, 09 September 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sway-her08 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 20:24

how about if i told you a litlle senario...could you tell me what u think this wang was thinking!!! Shocked Laughing Laughing

ok if he was say full on flirting in his car with you for over 3 hours... in a public carpark that had a few ppl inn it as well.... hmmm Confused Embarassed

what do we all think now? lol

I'd think that wang knows he cant get any, so he just sits for 3hours flirting Shocked to try make it last and wait for u to make a move Rolling Eyes

You think he'd do something after 30min tops Razz
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: flirting???? Thu, 09 September 2004 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.brawl-hall.com/gallery/data/media/5/this_thread_needs.jpg
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: flirting???? Thu, 09 September 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STR8 2.8 wrote on Thu, 09 September 2004 16:40

http://www.brawl-hall.com/gallery/data/media/5/this_thread_needs.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Laughing Laughing Laughing
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: flirting???? Thu, 09 September 2004 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Jodie Very Happy
Yeah im slowly turning Jodie from a bogan into a ....... well someone who likes imports.

As for this thread well we had a long discussion about this the other night. But as for the person in question here....... welllllll i'd like to know aswell Razz So Ryleyyyyyy do tell!
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: flirting???? Thu, 09 September 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i haven't done anything!!

wouldn't it be easier for jodie just to ask me if i liked her in return? Razz Laughing instead of making this thread?Wink
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: flirting???? Thu, 09 September 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha i was thinking the same thing man, but ya know...... its jodie Laughing
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: flirting???? Thu, 09 September 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Thu, 09 September 2004 00:21

Asl glen? Wink

I'm an 18 year old blonde female, sweedish school teacher who has arrived in sydney and have to lap dance at night to cover the expenses.

Currently looking for cheap accommodation and someone willing to negotiate a marriage....i mean deal.

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: flirting???? Thu, 09 September 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Thu, 09 September 2004 19:58

Asl glen? Wink

I'm an 18 year old blonde female, sweedish school teacher who has arrived in sydney and have to lap dance at night to cover the expenses.

Currently looking for cheap accommodation and someone willing to negotiate a marriage....i mean deal.

what do you teach?Wink
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: flirting???? Thu, 09 September 2004 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Physical Education

Now now ryley, time to go flirt with jodie. We wouldn't want her getting the wrong impression here. Laughing

sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

Re: flirting???? Thu, 09 September 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joel three words... i hate you!!!!! lol
but umm yerr.... i didnt say who i was talking about.. and ryley i wouldve asked you the other night but gath was there.. he was annoying..
anyways thanks for the advice...
and nooo im not hot so that cant be the reason...
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy
anyhoo's the "wang"""""" can make up his own mind... ill get over it sooner or later...
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: flirting???? Thu, 09 September 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha will you 2 just f@#$ allready? (jodie and rlyey)

Told ya garth was a stalker jodie!
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: flirting???? Thu, 09 September 2004 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poopras are not comfortable cars to be doing 3 hours of flirting in!
they're also not good for rooting
or just plain sleeping in

in fact
the ma61 poopra isnt good for much Razz

but i still like mine Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: flirting???? Thu, 09 September 2004 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you weird ballarat types
and the locals look at *me* like I'm a weirdo when I go down there!

on topic, what ed said. Althoguh I've been told I flirt with anything good looking and female (and I've been told I step outside those boundaries sometimes too).
Interestingly, with the girls I actually like I always end up fucking things (metaphorically, not literally) one way or another, or they fuck things.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: flirting???? Thu, 09 September 2004 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no-one ever said it was me in the car!!!!

sheesh!!!

and no, MY supra is a sports machine, not a fucking love shack.

5ME fury

white knuckle terror. Evil or Very Mad
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: flirting???? Thu, 09 September 2004 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mines both, just ask jess Laughing
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dub joels car

thy yellow love triangle.

you'll be sorry you said that joelie boi Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Thu, 09 September 2004 18:52

poopras are not comfortable cars to be doing 3 hours of flirting in!
they're also not good for rooting
or just plain sleeping in

in fact
the ma61 poopra isnt good for much Razz

but i still like mine Smile

O.o you die.. dieeeeee
Supras Are God!
... DIEEEEEEE

onto the topic.
Erm.. i don't really flirt with girls.. cause i know most chicks don't like me.. and most of hte ones that do like everyone else too... (i believe these are called Sluts)... anyhow..
in my personal lack of experience, guys flirt cause they want to fuck you... if they dont however, they may actually be interested in getting to know you more and actually being serious about something.. but not understanding girls, or why boobies are so interesting, i can't tell you.

I'm gonna go back to being.. reflective.. or something,
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pack in a coupla blankets and pillows, fold down the rear seats and u have urself a nice platform for some fliring in an ma61 and ma70..it is limited to certain positions though...not that id know..but meh theres plentya room Wink

geez ive had my ma61 5 years now...i dont think ive had 5 decent girlfriends in that time either Razz
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bro, you got a Supra, you don't need a Girlfriend!! Razz

I mean, if you really wanted, just strap a couple of boobs onto the hood of the supra.. thats all you need Razz Very Happy
*worships Boobie-Supra*
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

V8_MA61 wrote on Fri, 10 September 2004 16:36

geez ive had my ma61 5 years now...i dont think ive had 5 decent girlfriends in that time either Razz

Well, that says it all! Time to change cars, or your pick-up lines Smile

Maybe you just been getting indecent girlfriends? Nothing wrong with that!

seeyuzz
river

sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon10.gif  Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joel ur gonna die biartch Laughing Laughing Laughing
for asl... sorry im not gunna tell and anotherthing joel noooooo pics for you or anyone else... so there!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Very Happy Rolling Eyes
on to the thread... no i never did say it was ryley... i said it was a scenario whether it was tru or not is for me to know...and no one else!! muhhaaaaa Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

anyways.... another sceanerio...
what if you have a guy friend, who is constanly annoying you... grabbing your hmm well yer..ass all the time and seriously seems as if he cant get enough of you when your around?????

and by the way ryley... this thread was never for you to you or about you... so there!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Razz Razz
lmao.. im juz messin wit ya.. it was all a joke ...Wink
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sway-her08 wrote on Fri, 10 September 2004 17:50

what if you have a guy friend, who is constanly annoying you... grabbing your hmm well yer..ass all the time and seriously seems as if he cant get enough of you when your around?????

Well, for starters if you don't like him, you should smack him upside his damn head......

Secondly, if you DO like him, stop asking and go and GET IT AAAWWWWWWNNNNN.... Razz
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 10 September 2004 16:00

sway-her08 wrote on Fri, 10 September 2004 17:50

Well, for starters if you don't like him, you should smack him upside his damn head......

Secondly, if you DO like him, stop asking and go and GET IT AAAWWWWWWNNNNN.... Razz

I agree with this.. but when you smack him upside the head, make sure its in front of his friends, and you deck him Razz Very Happy

Wink
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jodie was that last one about me, gart, or James?? cos umm i dont grab i spank Laughing
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon10.gif  Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing
what a joke!!!
not everythings about you joel.....lol

and nooo its a scenaerio,,,, schhhechhh... y does everyone persume/!!!

and hmmm noooo i dont ,like him this way because hes yet to exist!!!! lmao Laughing Laughing

garth- helll nooo hes a stalker as u say joel!!!
and now we found out that he's my 4th cousin!!!!

*screams outta loud*****

"YES"
i have a good bloody excuse now so i dont hurt his feelings/...

get this- he still asking me out for dinner and saying we arnt realted close enough... like ewwwww Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd root one of my cousins
but thats a cousin through marriage(her uncle married my aunty)
she has nice boobies...
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Boobies are the center of the universe Very Happy Laughing
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One of my ex's grandparents were related before hooking up. No wonder my ex's mum was so desterbed!
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon10.gif  Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awww please.. you try haven em then youll change your mind...(boobs)

and hmmm well this guy is like blood realated... hes nan is my nans cousin... eeewww!!!

lol Laughing Laughing Laughing
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHA!!

" GO THE 185!! "

lol - factory fitted booby warmer goes on soon too - hehehehehe!
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldnt mind boobs.. as long as they werent attached to me.. that would look weird.. but otherwise, yea! Very Happy
boobs are wikkid Razz
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

[plus, does anyone else seem to get more interest from the opposite sex when you're quite happy with your current "girl" situation? (if you know what i mean Wink)

Edit: spelling bee

This is really common with guys who have g/f's......you are relaxed and don't have that 'desperate to score' mentality ticking away in the back of your brain, so it is naturally easier to talk/flirt with other girls, when you have one in your life already at that moment.
The second you are single again, you lose that confidence and the desperate edge comes through again, and girls can sense that from miles away and they see right thru you.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Fri, 10 September 2004 16:51

Hi,

V8_MA61 wrote on Fri, 10 September 2004 16:36

Well, that says it all! Time to change cars, or your pick-up lines Smile

Maybe you just been getting indecent girlfriends? Nothing wrong with that!

seeyuzz
river

my last few gfs have lasted within 2 weeks..fuckin nutcases i tel ya! im now in the hunt for someone a bit older..no such luck as yet!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Fri, 10 September 2004 18:37

i'd root one of my cousins
but thats a cousin through marriage(her uncle married my aunty)
she has nice boobies...

yeah ive done the LD on one of my kind of cousins before...her mum is my uncles gf...for about 5 years...so i dunno if that considered incest or not Razz

meh..she was good anyway Wink

edit: it was within the first year of the parents dating..

[Updated on: Fri, 10 September 2004 13:20]

sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon11.gif  Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Very Happy Very Happy

still thats abit wrong isnt it??? lmao
incest things or close to are just plain wrong!!!
but it sounds like it was worth it hey... so ill let that one go!!!!! Wink

so everyones basically saying that if a guy keeps grabbing a chicks butt..you just think he does it cuz he can or hes desperate??? im aLIL confused still Very Happy Embarassed
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
again... Upside the head! Razz
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon11.gif  Re: flirting???? Fri, 10 September 2004 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
again upside the head hey!!! Wink
well what if u have too many times but nooooo they dont stop!!!
its like an obsession or something!!!

Shocked Laughing Laughing
whats soo good about a chicks butt or breasts anyhoo?
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:NSX to F50
Next Topic:awesome site
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 6 21:10:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011469841003418 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.