Toymods » General Car Talk » FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! *

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon10.gif  FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Tue, 31 August 2004 02:36 Go to next message
ITS ALIVE!!! Shocked

ITS ... ALIVE!!!!!!!! * Evil laugh * Evil or Very Mad

Franken-3sgte was fired up on the weekend - and how has done about 100KM's under its own power - I PICK IT UP TOMORROW - FINALLY!!! Very Happy

Everything is working VERY VERY smoothly , and the St205 gearbox And Short shifter are sweet as - the conversion went brilliantly !

Clutch seems to be a bit bitey according to the mechanic, But thats the " nature " of the new clutch!

Im Stoked - after 6 months of pain and frustration + generous doses of bad luck, My Gt4 is within grasp , and ready to fire strongly again , with new hybridised goodness!..

Ill have details of exactly what was done to the motor very soon.

Got some running in to do - but it will be run in by the weekend + fit to go to the next stage of evolution!

Stage 3 is as follows :

* Front mount cooler ( which i have now )

* Group A bonnet - Prepped and ready to go on - needs paint

* Aftermarket ECU ( still waiting to go in )

* Fuel pump upgrade

* Bigger injectors

* GT28 Garret Ball bearing turbo + external wastegate

* Piss Orf valve

* Maybe bigger cams + cam gear adjustors ( if i am lucky! )

Ill have some new pics asap - prolly after i get the front mount and Group A bonnet on!

Send a private message to this user    
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Tue, 31 August 2004 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to hear you finally have the motor in the car!
Hope all of our gen 2.5 3sgte projects will be done for the Toyota Nationals! (i.e. yours, mine, ULTRAV's)
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Tue, 31 August 2004 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you lucky bastard, i want my car back damn it.... congrats on the beast, cant wait to see power results!

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Tue, 31 August 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome.. want pics Smile..
what has it cost you all up?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Tue, 31 August 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so far - seeing the work wasnt done by me - ive crested about $6-7 grand .

that includes the purchase of the motor to rebuild and st205 GB gearbox + new VHD clutch + brand new forgies

Very expensive but its now the platform to crack into that magical 200+AWKW Gt4 club + be bulletproof.

pics are coming - as are dyno runs when the ECU happens ( before and after on stock turbo )

As for the nationals - if they can figure out where its being held ill be there - if not - january Dyno day if i can swing it .
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Tue, 31 August 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Tue, 31 August 2004 18:16

so far - seeing the work wasnt done by me - ive crested about $6-7 grand .

that includes the purchase of the motor to rebuild and st205 GB gearbox + new VHD clutch + brand new forgies

Very expensive but its now the platform to crack into that magical 200+AWKW Gt4 club + be bulletproof.

pics are coming - as are dyno runs when the ECU happens ( before and after on stock turbo )

As for the nationals - if they can figure out where its being held ill be there - if not - january Dyno day if i can swing it .

id love to have a rebuilt engine with all stronger internals.. even just for peace of mind which i dont have right now
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Tue, 31 August 2004 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh - well - as it always happens with rebuilding a motor for a moddified car things never go to plan :

in the course of what originally was meant to be a set of new rings + bearings + a tidy up of the head turned pear shaped about early april .

Things like a worn piston wall situation + the fact that the head needed more rebuilding than expected put things on the " well if it has to be rebuilt - build it PROPERLY " list.

Then the Educated guys at toyota sent the wrong TRD VRS kit from japan - meaning another big wait for new bearings + gaskets + the such ..

In this time the 205 cams were sourced + alternative head parts to suit were found + a new set of oversized pistons were purchased to counter the worn block.

With the engine back together + ready to roll - the gearbox off my old motor was taken off only to find that the power miners had attacked the clutch face + worn it to all shit - meaning a NEW CLUTCH also had to go in.

During the wait for the clutch - an St205 Box was sourced + thru the quick work of the seller ( thanks again paul! ) the box wwas down on the same day as the clutch + it was all put together and in one piece ..

Or so we thought ..

heh - the last hurdle to cross were one drive shaft seal, A small piece of pipe for the Turbo inlet + a new crank case ventilator hosey thing , which all came together on thusrday of last week .. They went in friday + final tunes were conducted early saturday morning + all fluids went in + the car was left to sit over the weekend to make sure it didnt leak ..

Monday arrived - car was fired up + taken for the first test drive - with NO problems as so far!

Its only cost me about 2 grand more than I expected - but for the amount of work that was done + the expected results it shall produce - i dont mind paying the extra .. You know the saying - build it once and build it right .

Its also starting to recieve a new name - from the grey beast, its now " that mongrel with the franken-3sgte " haha Smile

Also while im on ranting on - big huge MEGA thanks to Justen for all his guidance on what to do and how to do it! Much thanko mate!

[Updated on: Tue, 31 August 2004 08:52]

Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Tue, 31 August 2004 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Tue, 31 August 2004 18:49

heh - well - as it always happens with rebuilding a motor for a moddified car things never go to plan :

in the course of what originally was meant to be a set of new rings + bearings + a tidy up of the head turned pear shaped about early april .

Things like a worn piston wall situation + the fact that the head needed more rebuilding than expected put things on the " well if it has to be rebuilt - build it PROPERLY " list.

Then the Educated guys at toyota sent the wrong TRD VRS kit from japan - meaning another big wait for new bearings + gaskets + the such ..

In this time the 205 cams were sourced + alternative head parts to suit were found + a new set of oversized pistons were purchased to counter the worn block.

With the engine back together + ready to roll - the gearbox off my old motor was taken off only to find that the power miners had attacked the clutch face + worn it to all shit - meaning a NEW CLUTCH also had to go in.

During the wait for the clutch - an St205 Box was sourced + thru the quick work of the seller ( thanks again paul! ) the box wwas down on the same day as the clutch + it was all put together and in one piece ..

Or so we thought ..

heh - the last hurdle to cross were one drive shaft seal, A small piece of pipe for the Turbo inlet + a new crank case ventilator hosey thing , which all came together on thusrday of last week .. They went in friday + final tunes were conducted early saturday morning + all fluids went in + the car was left to sit over the weekend to make sure it didnt leak ..

Monday arrived - car was fired up + taken for the first test drive - with NO problems as so far!

Its only cost me about 2 grand more than I expected - but for the amount of work that was done + the expected results it shall produce - i dont mind paying the extra .. You know the saying - build it once and build it right .

Its also starting to recieve a new name - from the grey beast, its now " that mongrel with the franken-3sgte " haha Smile

Also while im on ranting on - big huge MEGA thanks to Justen for all his guidance on what to do and how to do it! Much thanko mate!

2 grand more isnt that much
my conversion ended up costing 4k more than 1st expected... WITHOUT a proper exhaust
thats because i all better parts and manual conversion and such.. but still lol
respray just cost me a grand more than expected(6k job that was meant to be done for around 1500.. but there was a SHIT load done.. ended up going to cost around 2500)
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Tue, 31 August 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nods Smile

Still got to do the paint on mine - luckily the body's in very good shape - just needs a teeny bit of tidywork + a good topcoat .

Pretty pleased overall - got heaps to do as yet though as per first post , to get it where i really want it
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Tue, 31 August 2004 15:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Details and specs on your clutch please Stu? Would also appreciate a comparison to your old clutch once you get a few miles on it, and learn it's setup?

Clint
spectral
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Tue, 31 August 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congrats that your car is running mate!

Take it to the drags when you are finished and get into this list Smile (I'm a very poor 37th at the moment) hehe Very Happy

http://www.gtfour.ca/race.html
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Wed, 01 September 2004 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clutch is easy - the last one was shrapnel

the new one works !

ill get details asap when the detailed bill arrivesgot one hassle though - my VSV is making wacky buzzy noises when ther adjustable boosty controller is adjusted into a certain range ..

Oh and i found it has a HKS FCD in it as well today ..

More mysteries

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Wed, 01 September 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey just thought I'd say this Stewart

'BOUT FRANKEN TIME!!!

I'll have to drop by your place when I get the GT4 and we can head out and harass some commonwhores (there seemed to be a crapload of 'em when I was there last).
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Wed, 01 September 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nods - your welcome again! Smile

And i found out what the buzzy thing is ..

Looks like whoever put the boost controller in + the FCD relocated the T-VSV unit to closer to the firewall + ran two longer hoses off it ..

Followed the hoses back - ones off the wastegate actualtor - one seems to be poied into the turbo on the outlet side before it goes into the IC piping ..

neither are blocked off it seems ..

Which one to chop chop ( hopefully that stops Buzzorama )
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Wed, 01 September 2004 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bring it to ballarat Smile

NOW Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
dar_sbb
Regular

June 2003
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GOR run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes - Gor run - get youre bum down here on saturday afternoon ( 1pm ish ) and we'll do a mini run for anyone interested ! )
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What the crack is a GOR run?
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
great ocean road
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ta ! Very Happy
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
be interesting to hear about how she goes once phase 3 is done with
and to see the show pony dyno figure
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh - i can guarantee it wont be just a " show pony "
nbut nods - i really need to pop it on the rollers before the ECU happens to see what it is infact making NOW - after the engine + stuff

it should be a good chunk more than 115 AWKW
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey stu can i kill it again?? can i can i can i?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No - no you cant Wink

And it still flogged the GZE in its death throes Wink
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha that was taking it easy Razz
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh well - this debate can be settled at calder/heathcoate in the near future Wink
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmms - im thinking whoever invented short shifters would be laughing at me atm - its easy to work out when your subconsciously changing gears - but if you WANT a certain gear its a pain in the arse to find !

So much to learn - it hardly feels like the "old" setup at all + the clutch is a lot miore friendly if anything - very easy to use
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh a challange!!!!!!!!
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have you put the yellow peril down the strip yet ?
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummm naa, had a play with a mates gti-r a while ago. By calculations we wreckon mid 14's as is.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we need a Gtech - FIND A GTECH!!

thats your mission clown - if you choose to accept it
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to much wheelspin and ryley sitting in passanger seat = 15flat from memory.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lend me your 3s stu Razz
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gee THANKS Ryley * poke *

Id guess mine would be 14. something ..

never seen a Q M yet - and well having a fucked previous clutch didnt help ANYTHING..

Serruous Shrapnelling though - last clutch was REALLY deadded

this newys very very leg friendly + nice and grippy too - not to the extent of your Exceedy one though = thats a bone jarr-er

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd love to go 3sgte into the aw11, and at the same time drop the aw11's gze into a ae71.

hehe yeah my clutch gives my leg a bit of a workout. Been looking forward to seein your beast on the road in new form!.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id like the gtech too Evil or Very Mad

i thought your start was pretty good joel, and you got a flat 15? Evil or Very Mad

if i ask nicely, my ma61 might run a 13.... yes, my super 5me Laughing
cycleofabuse
Regular

June 2004
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Thu, 02 September 2004 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Stuart,
You running a boost controller on that beast? If so, what brand? How much did it cost? Does it work well? Coz i wanna get a boost controller on my weapon and i wanted to see what other st185 owners thought.
Cheers.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Fri, 03 September 2004 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cycleofabuse wrote on Fri, 03 September 2004 09:53

Hey Stuart,
You running a boost controller on that beast? If so, what brand? How much did it cost? Does it work well? Coz i wanna get a boost controller on my weapon and i wanted to see what other st185 owners thought.
Cheers.

im sure every half decent boost controller will work just as well...
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Fri, 03 September 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a HKS electronic boost controller W/ a cabin adjutsable dial as far as i can tell

Also running a HKS FCD in there to help safeguard at higher boosts

Both work fine ..

Cost - NFI - it was in the car when i bought it - but being HKS i guess " cheap " doesnt apply ..

And jags right - any boost controller - or bleed valve will work ok if its set up right - just watch your fuel cut
cycleofabuse
Regular

June 2004
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Fri, 03 September 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome,
Thanks heaps for the info guys Very Happy
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Fri, 03 September 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well - half way there to running it in - the annoying BZZ has gone - and the boost controller is working as it shuld again ..

So far only hiccups is a little difficulty starting it in the moring ( battery i think ) otherwise no problems ..

Learning the shift quickly - though its gunna take some getting used to ( need a new gearknob too ! )

Right now im teest measuring up the front mount + tryign to figure out where / how to mount the sucker to the car - fun

Oh and its raining - YAY! Confused
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Fri, 03 September 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Fri, 03 September 2004 19:32

well - half way there to running it in - the annoying BZZ has gone - and the boost controller is working as it shuld again ..

So far only hiccups is a little difficulty starting it in the moring ( battery i think ) otherwise no problems ..

Learning the shift quickly - though its gunna take some getting used to ( need a new gearknob too ! )

Right now im teest measuring up the front mount + tryign to figure out where / how to mount the sucker to the car - fun

Oh and its raining - YAY! Confused

just bastardise the car like mine Smile
cut the front bar out and slap it there
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Fri, 03 September 2004 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cut up a genuine Group A bumper ?

That is *SIN* my Friend ! - Go wash your mouth out with soap + Pray the toyota perfomrmance gods didnt hear your words Wink

* grin *
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Mon, 06 September 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stu's car fell apart again!!! should i post the Bling String pic stu?
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Mon, 06 September 2004 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no - cause its fixed now Wink

the shoelace held - GO the shoelace !

i couldnt salvage it for history though - they cut it off

Sway bar mounts on both sides are now seam welded Smile
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Mon, 06 September 2004 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Mon, 06 September 2004 19:14

Stu's car fell apart again!!! should i post the Bling String pic stu?

ignore the no
and post it Evil or Very Mad
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Mon, 06 September 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laff ! i thought our Leb mods with the bling string worked great
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Mon, 06 September 2004 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you shoulda stayed later so i coulda come and had a gander and your shoelace Very Happy Laughing
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Wed, 08 September 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump! just to show off the new avatar

<-------- hehehe Shocked
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Wed, 08 September 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 19:25

bump! just to show off the new avatar

<-------- hehehe Shocked

that is SOOO much better
now dont be a poo head.. and post bigger pics from a few angles
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Wed, 08 September 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check my " members rides " for the big version jag Smile

ill have updated pics soon after i get the frontmount + group A bonnet on
NOT162
Regular

July 2004
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Wed, 08 September 2004 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Shocked She's fully sik habib!!!!

Makes my car look ssssssooooooooooo sloooooowwwwwww by comparing specs
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Wed, 08 September 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha! - eric - its only sic atm - not " fully " yet - got the bling mount intercooler to go on + the rest of the gear yet ..

then it will be " fully "
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Wed, 08 September 2004 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 20:46

ha! - eric - its only sic atm - not " fully " yet - got the bling mount intercooler to go on + the rest of the gear yet ..

then it will be " fully "

its still a hair dressers car Razz.. jokin..
Puffy
Regular

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Sat, 11 September 2004 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Classique71 wrote on Tue, 31 August 2004 12:36

ITS ALIVE!!! Shocked

Im Stoked - after 6 months of pain and frustration

Pffff I laugh at six months..... Laughing great to hear that its coming together. Looks very much at home with the front bar and now it just needs the bonnet.

It could be the year of the GT4 - My Group A will be ready shortly too. Very Happy

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Sat, 11 September 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeeesss .. yours is taking longer Smile

hurry up!

* grinz *

nods to bonnet - i REALLY want it on , just to see what it looks like !

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Sun, 12 September 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rain you say??? got nothing done this weekend Sad

http://www.sleepisevil.net/upload/hail.jpg

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Sun, 12 September 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MMM make your own snowcones !
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Mon, 13 September 2004 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 18:58

Whats that white shit all over the road, never seen that before?!? Ah the joys of living in WA!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: FRANKEN-3SGTE LIVES!! * wOot! * Mon, 13 September 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
CLG wrote on Mon, 13 September 2004 11:46

Allan wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 18:58

Whats that white shit all over the road, never seen that before?!? Ah the joys of living in WA!

i think its just the shiney-ness and crap camera-ness Razz
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Someone with property in Brisbane area - i need your assistance
Next Topic:how nice a pre 80's celica could i get for $4000?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 10 08:05:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.021636962890625 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.