Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Fri, 30 July 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will you be doing Fibreglass or carbon bonnets in time?

Cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Fri, 30 July 2004 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In time yes,

i have jblood carbon bonnet in my interest actually and the wide blister fenders in time to come.

Just see how these aero kits go first.
josh_AE86
Regular

May 2004
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sat, 31 July 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will you be doing anything for trueno?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sat, 31 July 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nothing for trueno at this point, as most australian sprinters are all levin.
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 01 August 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool, I'll wait until you get to the bonnets then.

Cheers
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Mon, 02 August 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bonnets wont be a while i think.

wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Mon, 02 August 2004 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hang on, your in perth.. will I be able to see these, on a car, on the long weekend in october?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Mon, 02 August 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will keep some stock here in Perth as well as in QLD.
My car is off road and i doubt will not be ready for next few months, but my friend will be purchasing a full kit from me and it will be fitted to his car so you can see it.

I will also have pictures of the kit fitted to the car once the first kit is ready which should be this week or early next week at latest.

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Mon, 02 August 2004 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have 5 sets by next tuesday/wednesday.

3 Sets already on hold/sold

2 sets left in the first batch.

Thanks

Wei
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Thu, 05 August 2004 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have 2 front bumpers and brackets, 2 pairs side steps and 2 pairs rear pods still for sale in the the first batch. All parts will be available for delivery Wednesday next week.

Pictures will be up end of this week and early next week.

Thanks

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Thu, 05 August 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Another rear set rear pods sold, this what I have left

2 bumper brackets
2 pairs side steps
1 pair read pods.

Thanks
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Fri, 06 August 2004 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you able to put a full kit on hold for me?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Fri, 06 August 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah sure, when were u wanting to get it?
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Fri, 06 August 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe a week and a half. is that ok? pm if you want to chat about it. thanks
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Fri, 06 August 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm yah evan

thanks

Wei
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Fri, 06 August 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You gonna make more of these?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Fri, 06 August 2004 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should do if theres demand
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sat, 07 August 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still got Jblood style bumper, sides and rears for sale.

thanks
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Wed, 11 August 2004 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys,

All kits will be ready to be shipped Monday 16th August. Ken has been very busy and had no time to get pics of them. Will try to get pics up as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay on pics.

thanks

Wei

[Updated on: Wed, 11 August 2004 11:01]

Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Wed, 11 August 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Wed, 11 August 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm replied
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Thu, 19 August 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,

Pictures will be coming soon, I apologize for the delay I am waiting for a kit to land in perth which will be the next few days and will get pics of the actual copied kit.

I have basically sold and collected deposit on the first batch of kits, I have 1 front bumper and 1 pair of side steps left. New batches will be made so I am taking orders again.

Again, will try and get pics of the kits ASAP.

Thanks

WEI
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Thu, 19 August 2004 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
question to the ppl buying these kits can we get some pics when your done Very Happy

especially AE82 owners Wink

chaos
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Wed, 08 September 2004 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Somebody must have pics of this kit fitted by now? If so, please post them.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Wed, 08 September 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 15:42

Somebody must have pics of this kit fitted by now? If so, please post them.

i dont think ken streter has done more than 1 kit :\
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Wed, 08 September 2004 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats going on? are they done?
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Wed, 08 September 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I physically have a pair of rear pods in my hand, and will try and fit them this weekend. Will get pics on the car when done.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Wed, 08 September 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you got the kouki rear bar skaney?

also, did you end up selling them?
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Wed, 08 September 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought the pods are made to fit zenki bumpers
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Wed, 08 September 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86T wrote on Fri, 30 July 2004 16:59

We took time to alter them to fit the aus spec rear bumper, as i said initially, i wanted to sell full set kits, but if purchased individually, its going to a cost little more.

Those shipping prices are estimates based on where they are going as well. If you serious about purchase a Jblood style kit, contact me and i will quote u you on a confirmed price.

thanks

Wei

can i get a copy of the kouki originals?
or even the original part?

Very Happy
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Wed, 08 September 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garth: I dont have a spare pair. I think the other pair ended up going missing in freight.

As far as Im aware the copys are the Kouki ones, apparentely they actually fit a Zenki bumper better than a Kouki one.
You would be better to ask Wei or Ken streeter about this, as I'm going off their word not first hand experience.

They do need a bit of pursuasion to fit a Zenki bumper, but I'll see how I go on the weekend.

Sean.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Wed, 08 September 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,

I am still awaiting my kit to arrive so i can trial fit it and see how it goes.

So far the word from purchasers is all good except the rear pods not being able to fit flushly onto the rear auspec bumper. Ken has tested and advise me it should fit smoothly but due to many old and slightly warp bumpers, may need to alter slightly a modify slightly while fitting it.

He also advise me that the pods fit easier on the auspec than the jdm. When I receive the kit, i will try on both bumpers types and let u know how they fit.

Ae86drift: Ken streeter has made more than one set, I have already delivered and sold 3 full sets and some separate parts and holding some deposit. I am just waiting for my kit to come so i can post pics for u guys and see how they fit before i make the next batch.

SO SORRY FOR DELAY IN PICTURES, but i cant get pics if i dont have the kit.

Thanks

Wei

[Updated on: Wed, 08 September 2004 11:50]

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Wed, 08 September 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ae86drift, I can have fullsets ready anytime for u if you want one. If you are to fit on jdm rear bumper, i dont think you will have any problems at all as when i had the original here, i test fitted it on the jdm rear bumper with no problems, but didnt get to test it on auspec. The originals are made for the kouki bumpers originally anyway.

Ken has advise me it fits better on auspec bumper but i am not sure yet as i am waiting for my original and copy set to come bak but I am pretty sure it should fit the jdm rear bar.
royal
Regular

October 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Wed, 08 September 2004 15:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so is this ken guy in QLD>?

would i be able to see the kit in person b4 i order!??!

cheerS!

truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Thu, 09 September 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ken is a top bloke give him a call....
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Thu, 09 September 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ken is in QLD,

I will also have a set or 2 here in Perth as well for people who want to see the kits. YOu can also see the kit at kens shop in QLD.

Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Thu, 09 September 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, this might seem like a really really stupid question.

But what's a "zouki" and what's a "zenki"?

You guys are freaking me out!

-Jay
GTII
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Thu, 09 September 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for a JBlood style Trueno bumper bar?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Thu, 09 September 2004 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Thu, 09 September 2004 14:40

-Jay

Zenki meaning "earlier" and Kouki referring to the later models, or updates. Garth, I'm sure you will correct me if I'm wrong here.... Rolling Eyes Razz
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Thu, 09 September 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont do trueno copies, unless u want the original Jblood but yes they are dear with freight from japan.

Koukis is the later model and zenki is the earlier model basicially
AZAE86
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Thu, 09 September 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Wombat wrote on Fri, 30 July 2004 16:00

hey can i get some details sent to me so i can contact you to place an order for a front bumper +brakets deliverd to melbourne. i was just going to buy another stock bumper from toyota but at the same price as theres i'd rather have this

for this very reason you should be hearing from me soon.
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Thu, 09 September 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Thu, 09 September 2004 07:43

Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Thu, 09 September 2004 14:40

-Jay

Zenki meaning "earlier" and Kouki referring to the later models, or updates. Garth, I'm sure you will correct me if I'm wrong here.... Rolling Eyes Razz

Ahhh soooou ^_^
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 12 September 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok people, I fitted the rear pods to my Aus spec (zenki) bumper today.

To fit them, I used 3 screws, you will need 2 people, and make sure the guy who drills doesnt slip and drills through your thumb (/me looks at bandaged thumb Sad)

First screw goes on the rear of the pod on the underside at the furthest part of the pod, this is the easiest.

Second screw was inside the gaurd, part of the top side of the fibreglass will need be sanded back about 2mm, so that they can be bent around to inside the gaurd.

I needed a third screw along the top edge towards the rear where the pod starts to wrap around.

So yes, these do fit to a Zenki bumper but with a bit of sanding and a bit of force.

Attatched are 3 pics of them on my car. Notice they sit lower than my JDM skirts... Sad

http://wtljkane.customer.netspace.net.au/pods0.JPG

http://wtljkane.customer.netspace.net.au/pods1.JPG

http://wtljkane.customer.netspace.net.au/pods2.JPG

Cheers, Sean.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 12 September 2004 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks orright
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 12 September 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well it looks like i wont be getting any till i can afford skirts to match it

:\ looks a bit funny dude Sad

u going to get the skirts to match?
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 12 September 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks funny cause he's sideskirts are toyota... if they were j-blood and continued the lines past the wheels it would look hot

i personally love it... (checks his bank account)

*damn*
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 12 September 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm... *Looks at tax return cheque whilst imagining matching sideskirts and front bar fitted*.... Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod Nod
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 12 September 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 17:36

looks funny cause he's sideskirts are toyota... if they were j-blood and continued the lines past the wheels it would look hot

thanks captain obvious. Rolling Eyes Cool
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 12 September 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks good Cool ,
nice rims, ultralites?
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 12 September 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 17:45

you didn't say it... so i thought u might not no

stop being so eltist... Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 12 September 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 17:58

ae86drift wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 17:45

you didn't say it... so i thought u might not no

stop being so eltist... Very Happy

hhahaha i know, im just giving you shit. Very Happy

ME??!?! ELITIST???...

*calls out* STEVE COME AND TELL THIS GUY YOUR AN ELITIST MORE THAN ME!

Laughing
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 12 September 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the pics skaney,

my kit should come soon so i can get full pics,
ken also gonna get me pics on a full kit on one of his cars so ill hopefully get pics up this week.

thanks

WEi
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 12 September 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not too sure what im doing about the skirts etc yet.

I have to see what it looks like after its a bit lower at the front (due to lower profile tyres and coilovers up front which will be on soon) before I decide.
I also think it wouldnt look as bad with colour coded skirts which I'm going thinking of doing in the future.

This coupe has JDM skirts colour coded and Jblood pods in black and it looks sweet as:

http://wtljkane.customer.netspace.net.au/harlcoupe.jpg

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 12 September 2004 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats a hawaiian ae86 right?

fair call about the skirts too
just very noticable with black skirts
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Sun, 12 September 2004 16:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i still dont get it...same skirts..and that red ae86 rear pod claimed to be jblood...but why dont they match like the red ae86 then?

Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Mon, 13 September 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 17:44

ME??!?! ELITIST???...

*calls out* STEVE COME AND TELL THIS GUY YOUR AN ELITIST MORE THAN ME!

Laughing

narp...you truly are the elitist Wink

maybe just a little more than me Rolling Eyes
white86
Regular

May 2004
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Mon, 13 September 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a feeling that Ken is going to get mobbed by toymods people at QLD jamboree (me included...) Smile
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Mon, 13 September 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its an optical illusion Satoshi...
The coloured skirts look lower than the black, and the angle and shadow in the pic make it look worse. Notice how in the first shot of my car, they almost look like they line up.

How they pods sit on the zenki bumpers might also play a part in it too.
Sam_Q
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Tue, 14 September 2004 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
could I please have a pic of the JDM Fibreglass Rear bumper?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: FS: JBLOOD LEVIN AERO KITS AE86 Price update (Individual parts now available) Tue, 14 September 2004 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
the currently awaiting being moulded.

I will get u pics as soon as they are done.

Wei

Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Samsung E700 for sale (SOLD)
Next Topic:7MGTE ARP HEADSTUDS
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:26:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082399845123291 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.