Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hornimonk
Newcomer

August 2004
FS - mr2 parts Thu, 09 September 2004 10:07 Go to next message
hi yall,
i've got some mr2 parts left over from a turbo model, no running gear just mainly suspension, interior and afew exterior parts. not totally exact of what i have cuz stuff lying everywhere but will get the specifics posted. heres what i can think of
suspension:
front and rear brakes, disc brakes, hubs, front struts, 2x stock 15" alloy wheels, control arms

interior:
dash with everything that goes on it, door trims with electrics, steering, misc panels, steering wheel, speedo

mechanical:
power steering rack, radiator, condensor, radiator fans, ecu, driveshaft (auto)
powersteering pump

Exterior:
front headlights complete, engine lid, 3 piece spoiler but only got 2 pieces hehe, petrol lid, both air intake panels, rh door with some damage, front bar indicators, rear taillights-normal ones, rear garnish, silver mr2 badge, those separate indicators that go onto the front bar, triangle fog lights, krypton side skirts which are primed, washer bottle

make an offer, reasonable offers accepted, if you're after other parts that are not listed just email me maybe will have them.

prefer Brisbane buyers
hornimonk@hotmail.com

Thai
  Send a private message to this user    
TheGecko
Occasional Poster

September 2003
Re: FS - mr2 parts Thu, 09 September 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have PM
WOW16V
Regular

May 2002
Re: FS - mr2 parts Fri, 10 September 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is a rare find indeed.I'm after the ashtray,the whole drivers side power window/mirror/door control(my mirrors dont work).The whole air cond/fan control unit(my slider is broken on the temp adjust).i'm also after both drivers and passengers side door plastic handle covers(where the handle is on the interior,to open the door,i want the plastic bit that slides in behind the handle and has one screw hold it in place).I am very interested in the krypton sideskirts,also the engine lid(is it the raised fin type?)

To get in contact with me faster,i only check this site once a day in the late afternoon.Either send a direct response to my e-mail Lil_rolla@hotmail.com,just so you dont get the address wrong there is an underscore _ between Lil_Rolla or send me a sms on 0418626668 and i'll call you

Cheers Adrian

[Updated on: Fri, 10 September 2004 01:02]

MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: FS - mr2 parts Fri, 10 September 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will take the passanger side mirror with the wires attaches of course what u want??? also what colour out of intrest sake???

.... also what year is the suspension from???
mbabe
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: FS - mr2 parts Sat, 11 September 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Interested in the two 15" alloys.
Are these 6" or 7"?
Condition?
Photos?
my email: andrew.beard@raflatac.com
hornimonk
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: FS - mr2 parts Sun, 12 September 2004 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry for no replies, i was hoping for emails. the mirrors are gone sorry, as for the other posts, i'll email u guys back with details.
cheers!
levos1
Regular

March 2003
Re: FS - mr2 parts Sun, 12 September 2004 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

PM sent
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: FS - mr2 parts Mon, 13 September 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm looking for a pair of inner CV joints to suit the turbo gearbox.
Got any of these?
hornimonk
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: FS - mr2 parts Fri, 17 September 2004 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry dude i only got auto cv's for turbo gearbox
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: FS - mr2 parts Sat, 18 September 2004 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are the inner CV's on the turbo auto the same as the turbo manual?
hornimonk
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: FS - mr2 parts Sat, 18 September 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, they're much longer
DJ Chesta
Regular

September 2004
Re: FS - mr2 parts Tue, 09 November 2004 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you still have the part of the plastic surround which covers around the a/c vents, cig lighter, hazards, and radio? Its the platic bit which sits in the middle console on the dash...how much you want for it....im in sydney tho....

Im planning to get rid of my one coz ive cut a hole where the cig lighter normally sits and placed an autometer guage there which now i'll be moving to the passenger side on inside mounted to the dash.

Call me on 0415 037 864 for a quicker response..

MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: FS - mr2 parts Tue, 09 November 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the leather part that surrounds the gear stick is that in good condition how much????
psychofox
Regular

April 2004
Re: FS - mr2 parts Tue, 09 November 2004 12:13 Go to previous message
How much do you want for the front brake calipers + discs?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:adjustable shift light $80
Next Topic:COMMERCIAL SALES NOT PERMITTED, except by paying forum sponsors
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 15:24:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.091567039489746 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.