Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

icon10.gif  OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Sun, 15 August 2004 08:27 Go to next message
Hey All

This is the Toymods Event for September.

We are going to go Grass Karting

Date: Sunday 12 of Sept
Time: Meeting up at 10 for a 10:30 depature aim to be at the venue buy 11:30
Meeting Spot: Car Park at the Ettamogah Pub 1324 Old Windsor Rd (cnr Merriville Rd) Rouse Hill. On left just west of the Old Windsor Rd/Windsor Rd intersection. Also Macca's and Woolies Petrol Station on opposite cnr.
Destination:Kurrajong Heights Grass Karts via Windsor and Richmond then onto Bells Line of Road.
What For:Basically we start at the top of a hill and speed down it on billy karts. Then get towed up and do it again. The karts have 4 wheel steering, pump up tyres, and friction brakes.

Its for every one, however you have be 9 years old (physically) and over 130cm tall.

If you don't want to go karting you are able to go on bush walks and will be able to view the action of toymodders going crazy and just look at the picturesque view. (I could see the city and surrounds today its got to be the best view of the area around Sydney I have ever seen.) So it should be a great day for all.

Location: Its on the Bells Line of Road at Kurrajong Heights, just past the speed camera.

Cost: 1hr $15, 2hrs $25, 3hrs $30 I would like to make a day of it so I'm aiming at the 3hr session with a lunch break. If you can't make the start time come up later and hire for as long as you can be there. We won't get bored the have 4 courses we can go on with the longest being 400m.

What to Bring: Covered Shoes and Socks. They provide Helmets and Gloves however, you are able to bring your own. I would also recommend wearing long sleeve shirts and jeans and not good ones as you will come off. Its pretty much guaranteed. Also they've had an issue with seats so some fold up chairs to sit on for lunch would be good.

Lunch:Toymods will be offering a BBQ for lunch with prices as per usual

It should be a great day for all, Members/Non Members, Toyota's and inferior

Hope to see you all there.

Luke TheStitt

[Updated on: Wed, 15 September 2004 12:59] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Sun, 15 August 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This sounds awesome!! I'll have to check dates, but I'll almost definitely be there in my Toymods Racing shirt ready to do some battle on the downhill! Laughing Very Happy
chrizer
Regular

October 2003
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Sun, 15 August 2004 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds the goods Stitt.
I should be there. Smile
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Sun, 15 August 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there. Can I recommend the whole long shirt/pants thing. Last time I went there I would have been...hmm 14 or so(8 years ago..). I came off and went right over the steering wheel, I was wearing shorts and a T-Shirt...I grazed every bit of skin that was exposed....but kept on carting, didn't realise the extent of damage till the end of the day, it hurt for a week!

To my stupidity I'll be coming along again, but better clothed this time! Its awesome fun, just dress right!
notorius
Regular

August 2004
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Sun, 15 August 2004 15:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds like fun i will come if i pass my test on the 23rd of this month it is august now right?

also can i become a toymods member on that day? easyer for me that way lol
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Mon, 16 August 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I can have the membership stuff there on that day.

I spoke to the operator again and he said bring long and tough clothes as you trade speed for SKIN.
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Mon, 16 August 2004 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like fun and the meeting place is REALLY local for me Very Happy

Have to check with my events organiser. Sad
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Mon, 16 August 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohhh can't wait will denfinatley see if I can get it together to go to this..... I've watched people go down there and stack it BIG time Laughing Laughing hehe double layers clothes for shore....

Very Happy Very Happy
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Tue, 17 August 2004 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I/we will be there altho I think I'll leave the karting to Rod.
sounds like a great day tho. I'll have to remember the camera.
Ms Puzzleman
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Fri, 20 August 2004 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Craig's keen to have a go, but I must say you guys all sound a bit nuts to me Rolling Eyes . Think I'll settle for looking at the view if I can make it. Shocked
Cassie
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Fri, 20 August 2004 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on
speed
competition
danger
pain

what more could your average poorly adjusted man want? Smile

on a side note, if I'm free I'll be tehre to renew membership (oops, kinda forgot when it was due)
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Thu, 02 September 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there, been there twice and loved it!!!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Tue, 07 September 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hope everyone is still in.

Steve healy is coming and bringing his new son to his first ever Toymods event.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Tue, 07 September 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup, still good, trying to convince a mate to come along to keep me company on the drive out Very Happy
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Thu, 09 September 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was really looking forward to it but now i cant make it aggggggggggggghhhhhhh!
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Thu, 09 September 2004 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have seen that it may be raining. I will still be going.

I'm sure the weather may make it more interesting

Hope to see you all there
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Fri, 10 September 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just confirmed our booking for Sunday. Speaking to the bloke its MORE FUN in the Wet. So If i does rain it will probably be better. Obviouly it would pay to bring a change of clothes and a big warm Jacket to get warm again afterwards.

For those of you not Karting there is plenty of under cover area to watch the Mayhem.

Again see you all at the Ettimoga at 10 and for ppl with stuff on. That are coming later its within 5km after the Speed camera on the right. Sign out the front, we will most probably put a club car out the front.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Sat, 11 September 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't finish work till 12pm so i will try and get there 4 1:30
c u all there

[Updated on: Sat, 11 September 2004 06:45]

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Sun, 12 September 2004 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*groans* just woke up, kinda forgot to set alarm for 8am...sorry guys Embarassed Hope the day goes well Smile
chrizer
Regular

October 2003
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Sun, 12 September 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Excellent day, wish I got there earlier.
Will have to make a day of it next time.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
icon14.gif  Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Sun, 12 September 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Absolutely awesome fun! Surprised

I think Stitt would have to take out the combined awards for highest number of stacks & most skin removed.. Laughing I've just gotten home and discovered a number of bruises that I can't really account for - And I think they're going to hurt more tomorrow Confused

I still can't believe how airborne I managed to get on that little kart without flying off! Laughing

A big thumbs up to Stitt for organising the day and turning the BBQ etc.. Would certainly think about going back up there again (maybe in the rain some time as suggested Wink )
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Sun, 12 September 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have to put up those pics puzzleman!
And yes Stitt would most definately have taken out the most spectacular stack, most frequent stackage and most skin remove awards!
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Sun, 12 September 2004 21:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He would also take out the award for liking 'em young... and country style Laughing hehehe
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Mon, 13 September 2004 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was definatley a nice day out.

My highlights:

1. Some kid that had a twitch because he came off and hit his head, so he had blood pouring out of his mouth.
  2. Some dude that was there with a Toymods Forum member who stopped because he reckoned he was bleeding from his arse. hahahaha
  3. Toobs was an absolute nut case, the guy just went and found the highest steepest possible part and then went straight down the hill as fast as possible.
  4. Stitt loosing it spectacularly all the time, I think I only saw him make 4 runs without coming off the cart.

I think I need to build my own cart to take out there next time.

[Updated on: Mon, 13 September 2004 02:21]

puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Mon, 13 September 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/370000-370999/370203_216_full.jpg

STITT U R THE MAN
thanks 4 the fun day out!
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Mon, 13 September 2004 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1 OF STITTS SPILLS
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/370000-370999/370203_217_full.jpg

Steve healy new son his first ever Toymods event.
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/370000-370999/370203_218_full.jpg

GO TOOBS U CRAZY PHYSCO
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/370000-370999/370203_219_full.jpg

O AND THE VIEW
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/370000-370999/370203_220_full.jpg
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Mon, 13 September 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Mon, 13 September 2004 15:58

GO TOOBS U CRAZY PHYSCO
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/10/web/370000-370999/370203_219_full.jpg

Dorifuto!
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Mon, 13 September 2004 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh my other highlight for the day Aaron's call about the tool in the Commodore ute.

The guy comes out of the Macca's car park, when we were waiting, revving the shit out of his V8 ute. I aksed if he was actually spinning the tyres or just slipping the clutch and Aarons response was, "I don't know, but I'm convinced he's got a massive cock!"

I was laughing about it all day.

[Updated on: Mon, 13 September 2004 21:33]

wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Mon, 13 September 2004 21:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Wish I'd been there to hear that one.

Another response I've heard is "I'm sure he's convinced he's got a massive cock."
This is even better when with a group of 4 cylinder owners & he overhears it.
chrizer
Regular

October 2003
Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Mon, 13 September 2004 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Justin,
[Quote]
Some dude that was there with a Toymods Forum member who stopped because he reckoned he was bleeding from his arse. hahahaha
[Quote]
That was my mate, first run he stacks it, third run he stacks it big and that was it for the day. So funny Laughing
Like I said, I will be doing that again.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Tue, 14 September 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That was a wicked day. I had a blast. I'm still sore though. I wouldn't recomend doing grass Karts hung over and only having 2 hrs sleep. But it was so cool. Brillant day, some good speed and some awsome stacks. Next i want to go in the rain.

I did have some huge stacks though. the one on the second run was the biggest of the day. Up and over the kart doing a roll on my head and shoulders, every other was just a roll and slide.

Thanks to all that came to make the day what it was. Good to see baby Josh at his first meeting. Finally to all you sisies out there that didn't come or ride. Come next time you'll have a blast.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon6.gif  Re: OFFICIAL EVENT Toymods Goes GRASS KARTING 12.9 Tue, 14 September 2004 06:53 Go to previous message
Stitt,

Really spewing I missed the event but a Certain Board member announced my car would be at the show n shine in October. Since there is currently a block with no head sitting in the engine bay, time constraints are a bit of a bugger.

If there is a trip out there in the rain, Offical or otherwise, Count me in !
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Old Pac cruise 10th sep
Next Topic:OBSESSION WITH CARS - free photo competition
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 21:46:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081400871276855 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.