Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Mon, 06 September 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah good vids thanks for that
  Send a private message to this user    
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Tue, 07 September 2004 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Just wondering, Were you SA boys, that were spectating, on the cans?? cause i walked past a couple times & at least one of you looked to be a little merry Laughing

Was guna say hi but didn't end up getting round to it,
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Tue, 07 September 2004 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaaha

yes they were all pissy
Wink
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Tue, 07 September 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yer...some of us, not mentioning any names, Arch, were a little bit on the pissed side of life...

shoulda seen the pile of empties lying there...shocking.

had a great weekend, but definately flying over next time....
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Tue, 07 September 2004 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who was this?

http://www.users.on.net/~vanede/drift-nats/white%20ae86+s14.jpg

I passed it coming back on Pennant Hills Rd. at the M2 about 7.50am Sunday morning..
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Tue, 07 September 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 13:13

Who was this?

http://www.users.on.net/~vanede/drift-nats/white%20ae86+s14.jpg

I passed it coming back on Pennant Hills Rd. at the M2 about 7.50am Sunday morning..

Dat be Shane Bingham (?)

2nd in privateer class. Was unfortunately forced to retire due to a fuel pump problem. Crying or Very Sad
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Tue, 07 September 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah cool thanks!

Yeah it was ahead of me being towed by a fairlane? and since I can recognise a sprinter ass from a million miles away, I drove up to take a look and noticed the front bar, or lack thereof

hehe and it made me wish I was there to see it in action.. Smile
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Tue, 07 September 2004 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is a photo compilation done by one of the guys over at initialdrift forums, i just added the text and fixed the colours/size

http://www.digitalfunk.net/Garth/ae86/beau-multi.jpg

Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Tue, 07 September 2004 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys, just got back from the drift nationals and what can i say, thank god its over. the trip was a laugh but hell....

Long drive, Plus we decided to take the "scenic" route through the blue mountains. not a good idea when towing a car + trailer + 13 drunkards. haha 30 kph up some of the hills.

The actual nationals was good, quality of driving on the friday was pretty poor tho, with me deciding to take a trip in the dirt (will post up incar footage when i get laptop back Wink ) Seriously tho, i was going too hard and fast for the track, All day i was pulling 3rd gear into and through the first corner and linking up the dipper. But this time i decided to exit the first corner nice and wide, bang 4th and this shot me forward hard! straight into the dirt on the 3rd apex and my front wheels left the deck meaning no brakey!

The damage was sorta nmot too bad, bonnet is fine, gaurd and headlight/sidelight is rooted. Mark (WHIPLASH) got a BF pole and straightened the gaurd we thought all was good till we noticed the wheel sitting back in the gaurd. uh oh bent susp!!! Acctually i bent the chassis. Steve and Shano-s Dad (bob?) came to rescue with some DDM(TM) (dodgy drift mods) and shortened the over all length of the lfs castor rod bringing the wheel back in place.

it was a bit better but i did notice later on in the saturday some understeer, that + my spin is what cost me my finals. Bugger! Im really pissed with that because that was the first time the whole 2 days what i span on the entry into turn 1!!!!

the highlight of my event was tandem drifting with a good mate from adelaide, James + D1 driver of the HPi Car (cant remember name) we were going so fast and close it was simply awesome fun!

Shane and Beau are great drivers! i wanted to tandem with them but it just didnt happen. Shane needs to stop whinging so much and start driving the car (i told him that many times as did his dad!) Dodgy, pass that on once more haha)

I hope everyone comes to adelaide, cause i aint fucking going to Qld! lol

pics + vids to com,e./
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Tue, 07 September 2004 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 12:17

Just wondering, Were you SA boys, that were spectating, on the cans?? cause i walked past a couple times & at least one of you looked to be a little merry Laughing

http://jopie.e-access.com.au/whatabum.jpg
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Tue, 07 September 2004 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How did all of you's get sponsored?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Tue, 07 September 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BWAHAHAHA...... Nice pose Arch.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Tue, 07 September 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You SA fellas are funny.

I noticed the pile of alco and I was thinking.. someones having a good time.. then later in the pits I noticed the Project D van blasting 'Running in the 90s'

Very Happy

btw Simon, if you get the vids I posted you'll notice your basically not in there cept for 1or2 runs. This wasnt intentional I decided on the day that I would round up AE86 footage for everyone on here its just that everytime you had a run I was occupied Confused Im slow with the camera work. heh. Razz

For all the Sydney region people, apparently there is word of IDA in association with Driftland setting up Friday Night practice. Who knows when it will happen however.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Tue, 07 September 2004 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 14:18

For all the Sydney region people, apparently there is word of IDA in association with Driftland setting up Friday Night practice. Who knows when it will happen however.

Yep, this was announced after the award presentation on Saturday. I hope to god that they get this happening soon. We seem to be behind the 8-ball as far as public tracks available for drift practice are concerned. Rolling Eyes
genkin
Regular

January 2004
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Tue, 07 September 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adelaide hardly has any drift practise. maybe once a month if ur lucky. but i'm very glad for all of the syd ppl to hear the news that driftland will be open friday nights from now on. beau explained to me that this would be great news to all the syd drifters. he has already found out the hard way that public roads can end up in disaster, no matter how good a driver you are.

i hope u all come to adelaide for nats.
we will show u all how to have a good time! hahaha
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Tue, 07 September 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
genkin wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 16:49

public roads can end up in disaster, no matter how good a driver you are.

i hope u all come to adelaide for nats.
we will show u all how to have a good time! hahaha

Exactly why this is the best news I've heard in ages. It's just a matter of time on the street unfortunately, whereas at least on the track there is less stuff to hit and more room to fuck up.

When are the Adelaide nats on????
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Tue, 07 September 2004 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i cant wait for Driftland to open fri nights as i only live 5mins away Very Happy now all i gotta do is build me that drift pig ive been dreaming about!

Simon, You have to get Beau to go to the S.A Round as i want to see you and him in a battle, that would be insane!

Good Luck with it though Simon as you are one fast and crazy driver Razz
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Tue, 07 September 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-AE86 wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 13:41

Shane needs to stop whinging so much and start driving the car (i told him that many times as did his dad!) Dodgy, pass that on once more haha)

Given up doing that Simon - some things just don't change - remember these ol' pics from Lakeside days?:

Shano fixing the car as usual ...
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl6ii7/fix1.JPG

Shano pushing the car when it just dies ...
http://users.tpg.com.au/adsl6ii7/fix2.JPG

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah ... Shane's a bad preparer - never prepares so spends about 80% of tracktime in the pits just setting up. Rolling Eyes

Sorry to hear about your car Simon - I was also hoping you'd do another tandem with Shane. Brings back old memories ... Smile
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Tue, 07 September 2004 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what car is that in frotn of shanes in the first pic dodgy?
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah i rather battle Josh (mrdrift) and beau since they go so much harder and faster Smile when shane gets outta second gear then we'llgo head to head Razz

haha all good
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
btw, i dont have many sponsors. Steve-AE86 has been my biggest help today and i wouldnt have made the nationals without his generosity.

Im in the process of finding a bigname sponsor atm. I'll always have an A Spec Sticker on the car tho! Smile

hands up who liked the stickers on my car?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The stickers looked very cool......

Musta been a homo rice boy that designed them tho Razz
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no prizes for guessing who!

thanks for coming and meeting me too bitch! park in my pit space and dont come and meet me! the nerve Wink

oh and your vid sucks Smile you got any footage of me at all? haha
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-AE86 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 11:57

thanks for coming and meeting me too bitch! park in my pit space and dont come and meet me! the nerve

Talking to me?
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ooopps i got the wrongperson heh, i thought you owned the driftme 86 but thats des:P

either way. im surprised more toymodders didnt come and introduce themselves
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha hey Si,

everytime i was back at the pits you were either off somewhere else or out on the track, there was an occasion where i approached ya and the marshalls called you onto the track - busy boy!

hopefully us Syd boys will be up at brissy next round and maybe have a drift holiday in the sun to catch up Cool
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My excuse is basically the same as Des'.... Even at Pizza Hut/Maloney's on Friday night I didn't get a chance to say hi to most of you guys!
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am unable to make the Bris round 3 of the drift nats. We have a local event at Mallala the very day before so i'll be attending that.

Round 4 of the drift natrs willbe held in adelaide tho Wink
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-AE86 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 16:01

i am unable to make the Bris round 3 of the drift nats. We have a local event at Mallala the very day before so i'll be attending that.

Round 4 of the drift natrs willbe held in adelaide tho Wink

i also wont be attending the brissie nats
no money Sad gotta pour it into the drift project pig now Wink

but ill try to make adelaide, in the trueno, coz i wanna do a hills run!
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey garth...you'd better come...or else Razz

i've spoken to a few guys, and it looks like our next roadtrip will be in convoy form...hachi-roku style...to melbourne for the finals.

should be good
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damm, 8 more months till i can start working on my hachi Crying or Very Sad
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve-AE86 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 19:07

hey garth...you'd better come...or else Razz

i've spoken to a few guys, and it looks like our next roadtrip will be in convoy form...hachi-roku style...to melbourne for the finals.

should be good

definately!! we should ALL come down to melb in the hachis

ill organise a cruise in a state i dont know
lol

FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 09:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-AE86 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 13:19

either way. im surprised more toymodders didnt come and introduce themselves

we came up and had a chat to Arch as you were in your car about to go out agian, and Arch did seem a bit pissed.
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae95 wrote on Tue, 07 September 2004 20:42

what car is that in frotn of shanes in the first pic dodgy?

Old 4 door Skyline sedan from the 70's ...

Actually, looks like Shane will be the only AE86 to look out for at QR in early October then ... at least this time he won't spill his motor oil all over the pit like the last time ... Rolling Eyes

Still, can't wait ... got Jamboree this weekend too ... Smile
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come down to Adelaide Garth, I wanna see this car in the flesh Smile show you some good roads too...
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skaney wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 20:07

come down to Adelaide Garth, I wanna see this car in the flesh Smile show you some good roads too...

for shiz uleah!
Wink
arena
Regular

January 2003
      ?
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh all u pikers. so i fly to saydney to support u all and going to come a visit brissy nats. Sad i dont blame ya though, sooner we get a half decent track for drift teh better.

oh well. i guess teh next time i see yall is for drift nats 4. ill be there. maybe even compeating. Wink

btw steve i gotta organise the jackets for me and lou.

also anyone from sa that came out for drinks and pool pm me so i know who yall are?? too many beers to remember anything about that night, woke up with sore crutch tho! Smile u filthy boys, oh wait that was just the pool ball. lol.

shane.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Quote:

definately!! we should ALL come down to melb in the hachis

awesome! this will be the ULTIMATE hachi meet! get someone in melbourne to organise their crew, coz they know the roads and all. we will organise us, and u garth/des need to organise your guys.

its an even cruise for adel/syd ppl (8xx kays) so i expect ALL the sydney guys there Razz

and yes i do like my beer, thankyou Wink
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dodgy haro, whats to say shane didnt loose his oil at oran!!!

silly bugger forgot to secure his oil overflow and it went all over his bonnetand windscreen hahahahaha
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 08 September 2004 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon-AE86 wrote on Thu, 09 September 2004 09:29

silly bugger forgot to secure his oil overflow and it went all over his bonnetand windscreen hahahahaha

That is so like Shane ... Razz

Although you should have seen the first time at QR - he and Brad spent 4 days and night straight putting the whole car and engine together.

Car was fine driving up to QR and everything - then as he made his way onto the track, the braided hose gave. I've never seen Shane so distress / upset before - certainly a Mastercard 'Priceless' moment ... Laughing

I missed the whole drift event being in the pits with Shane as a result ... Rolling Eyes
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Thu, 09 September 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll mention it to a few of the other melbs guys and see what happens.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Thu, 09 September 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I'll mention it to a few of the other melbs guys and see what happens.

umm dude this is gonna be the biggest AE86 meet OF ALL TIME. So, i expect a little more enthusiasm, thanks Razz
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Thu, 09 September 2004 18:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can only mention it, im not a sprinter owner (future owner yes but not current) and only really know Takai, Mic, shiri and hirogen, so i dont have much influence in the sprinter field. But if im not working i'll definetly come along.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Thu, 09 September 2004 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm sure Takai will be keen...i might give him a call Wink
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Thu, 09 September 2004 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hell i might even drive mine acrross the border Smile with all these other ae86's providing a rolling cover from the police i should be fine Wink
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Fri, 10 September 2004 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey sim, you know a brother's got your back Rolling Eyes
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Fri, 10 September 2004 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha true story Wink
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Fri, 10 September 2004 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha. Some nice pics there, and awesome vid(s) too..

Man, i would have been there, but lack of work resulted in MR Repo coming to claim the Supra.. Sad now all i can do is Drool at the Silver one that drives past with his neons on late at night..
So fuggin peeved.

Sounds like it was a good time though..
mebbe I'll make the next one.. otherwise I'll keep stealing my mates cars and drifting them to keep myself in practice Razz lol

looks like there was some good local stuff there too, always good to see. Smile

I gotta get some work so i can get an 88 (gotta get another 2k), then I'll be around Razz
I'd kill for that car Razz lol

does sound like the commentator was a bit of a dick, but hey..
Drift is a pretty new thing here really, only just hitting the spotlight, you know? given time, we'll get some commentators who really know their shit and they'll leave us trying to figure out what they mean Razz

Later all.
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Fri, 10 September 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah drifts was good. Very clear that the new south whales have much more cash to spend on drift cars than us melbournians Crying or Very Sad But yeah good event and testament to the drift scene in nsw.

Watched qualifiying, then on the saturday just got blind Razz with a rubbish bin and esky full of beer.

Cheers
Jezza
LiL_MiC
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Sat, 11 September 2004 20:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey I might be down for organising the melb side. I'm sure I'd be able to bring out quite a few ae86's.

When you guys get some ideas of what you wanna do, give me a msg. Time to represent!
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Sun, 12 September 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dodgy_Haro wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 19:50

Actually, looks like Shane will be the only AE86 to look out for at QR in early October then ... at least this time he won't spill his motor oil all over the pit like the last time ... Rolling Eyes

Actually if all goes well my 86 should make a appearance at the driftnats up here in qld..... just trying to find a power fc for the ca and then put it all back together. There is a good article on the drift day up here in the latest HPI magazine on sale in newsagents this coming fri..... features my hachi at the start and both joshs and beaus hachi as well. If all goes well there is actually another ca hachi and a sr20 hachi not to meantion the rb25 hachi up here so if all goes well then there should be quite a contingent of hachis to support. Will be coming down for the adelaide one for sure if i can get a little more info on where it is when it is etc.......
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Mon, 13 September 2004 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe another person seeing the CA light Wink
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Wed, 15 September 2004 17:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RB25 86????
hmmm
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Thu, 16 September 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup its been kicking around for a short while now. and the car is useless for drift. no handling at all.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: DRIFT NATS: Who was there/What did you think? Thu, 16 September 2004 04:09 Go to previous message
couple here in Syd as well.....'hachzilla' Laughing
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Spotted: AE86 GT-V Levin [Syd]
Next Topic:MK2 mx23 Coupe with damage - whats it worth?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 10 05:46:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010862827301025 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.