Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » bargin of the week! a rust free,240k ae865 for $350

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
bargin of the week! a rust free,240k ae865 for $350 Fri, 10 September 2004 09:17 Go to next message
god its only taken a few years to find a clean one! i found a clean sprinter that is perfect not even a spec of rust anywere and has never been touched with bog. it was from out west so the paint is faded but it is perfect even the interour is like new , exept the ashtray is faded as usual. $350 for it i think it has to be the bargin of the week. so i now have 3 sprinters, 2 for wrecking, an ae93 that has to be one of the best in the country when finished, a nissan GQ patrol lwb with the works with 40k on the clock, a ke70 and a camira daily driver! a jzx100 trd chaser is the next one. god its hard having kids the money you used to spend on cars now goes to them! such is life. im making a list of sprinter parts for sale so please wait till i post it to ask. have plenty of spares from the other to sprinters. speacial note!the way im going to sell parts now is the people that have looked after me etc and havnt tried to ripe me of get first pic and a much lower price, others that have wanted over the top prices for things(i will search everyone and i also have a list of them you will pay top dollar. if you are a financial meber of toymods or an old head like myself i will look after you unless you have asked for top dollar from someone else for something. i just think this forum needs a bit of a rethink. there should be no commercial sales at all in the forums, if you want to sell parts like the jblood body kits(which i will be buying) it should be in the sponsors section. there should be no commercial BUYING from the forum, the main reason being if a person that is commercial is buying from this forum they are are very small company and the bottom of the barrel as far as im concerned as they cant be very good at what they do if they have to buy of a club forum, that goes for everyone not just registered copany names but people whom buy cars to sell all the time. this club was put together for people to learn and but things of each other,nothing else. i have seen it go down hill after people have been doing company things on here. FINACIAL MEMBERS if any of the board have been getting speacial favours from sponsors ect, they should be outed and publicly tared and feathered. i have always looked after mebers and sold them parts that are hard to get at very cheap prices for what they are as i get them cheap so i passed it on to people that are good members etc. if i havnt im happy for anyone to say so, and ill buy the product back from them. im not commercial on here in any way shape or form and if i buy something from here it for me or a mate never a customer.
sorry to run on but i was thinking of it as i drove home.
thanks
Smile mick
p.s this isnt ment to offend anyone at all.
  Send a private message to this user    
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: bargin of the week! a rust free,240k ae865 for $350 Fri, 10 September 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry for grammar and typos but im a hands on person and hate spell check!
hahahaha
mick
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: bargin of the week! a rust free,240k ae865 for $350 Fri, 10 September 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now i wonder who the f**k gonna read your post with that...

some fullstop wont hurt
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: bargin of the week! a rust free,240k ae865 for $350 Fri, 10 September 2004 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol i used to be a free diver so can hold a big lung full of air,so fullstops dont come into it. plus the fullstop button isnt working on my keyboard.....
hahaha
mick
p.s i already said sorry for grammar and spelling...

[Updated on: Fri, 10 September 2004 10:18]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: bargin of the week! a rust free,240k ae865 for $350 Fri, 10 September 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kingmick wrote on Fri, 10 September 2004 18:11

plus the fullstop button isnt working on my keyboard.....
hahaha
mick
p.s i already apolagised for grammar and spelling...

...right Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Fri, 10 September 2004 10:14]

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: bargin of the week! a rust free,240k ae865 for $350 Fri, 10 September 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn i can't be bothered to read all that, i just read the firs tpoints

yes i think something like whats on the nissansilvia.com forums would be a good idea
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: bargin of the week! a rust free,240k ae865 for $350 Fri, 10 September 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
......what you dont think im telling the truth JUSTCALLMEFRANK........... its a coma with a hair cut.
mick
RA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: bargin of the week! a rust free,240k ae865 for $350 Fri, 10 September 2004 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow what a rant. I had to use my mouse cursor just to keep place....

Someone should talk to the good people at guinness records, surely that's worth something?

Tim.
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: bargin of the week! a rust free,240k ae865 for $350 Fri, 10 September 2004 13:15 Go to previous message
i see a post like that and just go else where.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:My Site
Next Topic:STEELIES FOR US MA70 BOYS!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 22:51:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058679580688477 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.