Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FOR SALE: lowered springs for st162

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
FOR SALE: lowered springs for st162 Fri, 10 September 2004 13:11 Go to next message
like the title says, brand is pedders one pair, kmac the other, lowers 2 inches, make an offer? i have pics if you want them.
  Send a private message to this user    
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: FOR SALE: lowered springs for st162 Fri, 10 September 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok how many times have you put these up for sale?
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE: lowered springs for st162 Fri, 10 September 2004 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lost count, id say more than 5.

THEY WONT SELL!!!!!!!

why dont you st162 owners want to lower you car?
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: FOR SALE: lowered springs for st162 Fri, 10 September 2004 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had mine lowered till i got the 3inch exaust, the exaust sits too low with a 3inch, sat about 8cm off the road.
drft spec - st167
Regular

November 2003
Re: FOR SALE: lowered springs for st162 Sat, 11 September 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mines lowered 2 1/4 inches. sites nice height
Celica_John
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: FOR SALE: lowered springs for st162 Mon, 13 September 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what price are you looking for this tym?
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE: lowered springs for st162 Mon, 13 September 2004 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dunno, i would like about 100, but im open to offers, as i dont have any atm. Confused
Celica_John
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: FOR SALE: lowered springs for st162 Mon, 13 September 2004 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm.. should i or shouldn't i...
I'm not sure if i'm keeping my st162 for much longer so i'm undecided.

I've got 17inch rims on it at the moment. Can anyone tell me if i lower it 2inches if it will scrub really bad?
i'd say it would unless they're super stiff.
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: FOR SALE: lowered springs for st162 Mon, 13 September 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rubbing depends on your tyres and your rim offset.
I have 17's on my car its lowered 2 inches and it doesnt rub at all. any wider than 205 tyres on the front and u will rub. the back is fine you can run up to 225 wide
Celica_John
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: FOR SALE: lowered springs for st162 Mon, 13 September 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
really!? interesting...

when i go around corners on an incline the rubber rubs on the guard and thats with the stock suspension. thanks for your feed back and yes they are 205's with a 40 profile. (i found that with a 45 profile the rim didn't even fit on the strut)

bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE: lowered springs for st162 Wed, 15 September 2004 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do you want them then?
Celica_John
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: FOR SALE: lowered springs for st162 Wed, 15 September 2004 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think so.
My car's up for sale anyways.

ozboy
Regular

February 2004
Re: FOR SALE: lowered springs for st162 Wed, 15 September 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is there any thing wrong with them??? how much would postage be to sydney ill give you $70 and ill pay postage??? depending if theres anything wrong...can you tell me how stiff they are??
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE: lowered springs for st162 Thu, 16 September 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres nothing wrong with them, but i have a corolla, and these are for a celica, so i dont need them.
i bought them because they FIT onto a corolla, but the celica front end wieghs more, so it didnt lower the corolla, like it does for a celica.
as far as stiffness goes, i guess they're pretty stiff, moreso than your stock springs, but not too stiff. Confused
i would accept 70 plus postage. so if you want them pm me and we can organize something
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FOR SALE: lowered springs for st162 Fri, 17 September 2004 07:33 Go to previous message
bump, did you want them?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:15" wheels for sale
Next Topic:mr2 bathurst lights among other parts
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 07:36:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053780078887939 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.