Classifieds » Parts Wanted » Camshafts and adjustable camgears for 4AGE

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Camshafts and adjustable camgears for 4AGE Tue, 07 September 2004 08:25 Go to next message
After pair of cams of 256 or 264 duration, New or used for 16V head...

And also a pair of adjustable cam gears to suit 4AGE bigport, not after any specific brand.

I need these within the next few weeks, so If nobody has anything I will be getting them new from japan, so obviously price is not an issue for me.

PM me if you can help out.

Thanks, Sean.
  Send a private message to this user    
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Camshafts and adjustable camgears for 4AGE Tue, 07 September 2004 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rocket industries do a few different types of adjustable cam gears for the 4age motors
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Camshafts and adjustable camgears for 4AGE Tue, 07 September 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the help, might try them if nothing else comes up.

Although I have heard some bad stories on their attitude towards jap cars.. Rolling Eyes
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Camshafts and adjustable camgears for 4AGE Tue, 07 September 2004 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they have only ever been great toward me!!!
good luck Very Happy
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Camshafts and adjustable camgears for 4AGE Tue, 07 September 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Japanese Import Parts

HKS cam gears from $225.

cams from 250 (used) and from $425 (new)
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Camshafts and adjustable camgears for 4AGE Wed, 08 September 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes rocket have fidanza ones part :9308865. i bought a couple for mine they are alot cheaper than most and a very good quailty, saved me making another set. cams try CROW CAMS they do good cams and are helpfull.
mick
tin can
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Camshafts and adjustable camgears for 4AGE Wed, 08 September 2004 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hay kingmick if u bought new cam gears what was wrong withthe ones i bought off u coz i cant still work them out and im still pretty sure there not adjustable

thanks jess
blacksta
Regular

May 2003
Re: Camshafts and adjustable camgears for 4AGE Thu, 09 September 2004 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try crow cams they make a set for the 4age....
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Camshafts and adjustable camgears for 4AGE Thu, 09 September 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothing wrong with them. i just wanted red ones as the rest of the gay motor is red!lol they are i offered to show you. its easy,
just give me a ring or email when you want me to show you.
mick
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Camshafts and adjustable camgears for 4AGE Fri, 10 September 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump... last time I check up on camshafts available before I order some new ones on monday.

Crow cams etc sound interesting, but I NEED these in the next few weeks. Atleast I know the importer I go through will have these to my door in a week and a half max.

This is turning out to be expensive rebuild, toyota RWD radiator hose, a RWD water outlet, pipe joining it and the rear water pump housing all new from toyota... new HKS cams... Confused
*sigh*
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: Camshafts and adjustable camgears for 4AGE Fri, 10 September 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol when your up at my $16k rebuild yes thats right $16k and only for the motor and engine bay parts like radiator ill have sympathy!Smile got to love cars. how many of you out ther tell wifes,girlfriends or family that something costs $200 when it really is over $5000. then you know your a car nut! a hint keep a secret cash supply stashed away for the car.
mick
p.s you went hks over fidanza! why dosnt make sense as im sure they are cheaper, and just as good aswell as being here in the country.
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Camshafts and adjustable camgears for 4AGE Sat, 11 September 2004 05:51 Go to previous message
yeah but this is just a cheapy daily driver motor..

Fidanza make camshafts?? Im getting HKS camshafts(not gears), as its what Greenline supply and with them I know I will have them in my cruicial limited time frame..

Im not getting cam gears just yet.. I'm looking into Fidanza gears at the moment if rocket industries will help me out.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:jdm headlights 4 a ae86
Next Topic:clutch to use in w58-7mgte
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 21:01:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.005856990814209 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.