Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Mon, 30 August 2004 09:41 Go to next message
the following for sale:

ae86 disc brake rear including calipers and hand brake cables(single spinner)DEPOSIT TAKEN

T-50 5 speed

TRD quick shift-SOLD

some sort of 4 speed we unbolted from a 4age (looks to be close ratio,have to double check it)

complete power steering set-up for an ae86 SOLD

complete manual steering set-up for an ae86

vented front rotors and calipers-SOLD

trueno/levin bonnets,gaurds,doors,hatches,headlights(popup and regular),blinkers,bumpers(front and rear),grills,cross members,control arms(left and right)castor arms,too much to list here.(JUST ASK)MOST SOLD

notch back, tail lights and rear boot lid

some big arse 4 into 1 stainless extractors(some jap brand)SOLD

rear wheel drive inlet manifolds SOLD

1 off rear wheel drive 4age complete(probably could do with rebuild)SOLD

4 off 14" x 6.5 csa 5 spoke rims SOLD

2 off bare nose clips(for use of radiator support panels)

as i think of more stuff i will edit.

please pm or call me for prices.thanks

Brad 0419492236

[Updated on: Sat, 16 October 2004 04:18]

Send a private message to this user    
pepsicola
Forums Junkie

August 2002

Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Mon, 30 August 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm'ed u.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Mon, 30 August 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the disc brakw rear end. i'm assuming it comes with an LSD.
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Mon, 30 August 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
levinracer wrote on Mon, 30 August 2004 19:41

ae86 disc brake rear including calipers and hand brake cables(single spinner)

single spinner means non lsd
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Mon, 30 August 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm'd
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Mon, 30 August 2004 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM Sent
20valve69corona
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Mon, 30 August 2004 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Mon, 30 August 2004 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the power steer setup?
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Mon, 30 August 2004 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u gots a pee the the em Very Happy
kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Tue, 31 August 2004 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm me a price for the diff!
thanks
mick
AEeightysix
Regular

January 2004
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Tue, 31 August 2004 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Fri, 03 September 2004 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP,COME YOU GUYS....SPEND YOUR MONEY!!
da20v
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Fri, 03 September 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the power steering set up???
koorin-86
Newcomer

August 2004
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Fri, 03 September 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have a pm
chris philpott
Regular

November 2002
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Fri, 03 September 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM Sent
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Mon, 06 September 2004 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man im afetr an oz spec front bumper. Do ya have one? pm me with details and a price if so.

Cheers

Jeremy Very Happy
jetspeed
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Mon, 06 September 2004 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the trd quick shift? and would it fit into my ae82 seca??
jetspeed
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Mon, 06 September 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the trd quick shift? and would it fit into my ae82 seca??
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Mon, 06 September 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for quick shifter?
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Wed, 08 September 2004 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump diffs still avail.
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Wed, 08 September 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
levinracer wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 21:07

bump diffs still avail.

How much you want for the diff,

Cheers

Steve
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Thu, 09 September 2004 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ffs...post up a price for the parts. you'll get more bites. most ppl cbf sending a PM.

it's not hard, really, unless you have something to hide?
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Fri, 10 September 2004 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve-AE86 wrote on Fri, 10 September 2004 08:41

ffs...post up a price for the parts. you'll get more bites. most ppl cbf sending a PM.

it's not hard, really, unless you have something to hide?

i second that..!!!!!
i think the moderators should have a new rule that every item posted for sale must have a price on them...

Ko Ko
Regular

May 2003
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Fri, 10 September 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i agree with you guys too.... but don't you think he might be not placing prices to stop people wasting time his time time and their own and saying his items are over priced and remarks along that subject?
The Wombat
Regular

February 2004
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Fri, 10 September 2004 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM you
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Fri, 10 September 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ko Ko wrote on Fri, 10 September 2004 11:14

yeah i agree with you guys too.... but don't you think he might be not placing prices to stop people wasting time his time time and their own and saying his items are over priced and remarks along that subject?

i would say answering loads of pm is more of a waste of time..
but since potential buyer and sellers seems to be having fun pm'ing each other...i guess u just gotta pm that dude..

kingmick
Forums Junkie

Banned by his request

July 2002
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Fri, 10 September 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he wants $1100 for the diff! i sold a hilux diff that was jigged up for a spinter(had all the brackets changed etc), with corona two spot calipers, steel space plates to fit the calipers and series 5 rx7 front rotors drilled to suit the diff to a good toymods member for $650 ! dont think i need to add more. god i just bought a clean rust, free sprinter for $350.
mick
driftn
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Sat, 11 September 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would like to know the price of the powersteering set up
thanks
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Sat, 11 September 2004 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For gods sake post the price of the power steering setup..... Theyre right i cbf'd sending p.m most of the time and you WILL sell stuff much quicker with prices......
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Sun, 12 September 2004 02:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its my f*%#ing add,and i will run it the way i choose,half of you franklins trolley collectors cant even afford the parts most of the time,and yes you are time wasters.most of the stuff i have advertised is sold,to people who genuinely have interest in the parts,and they are the people i want to deal with,not fucking people who want everything for $50 because "how much is it,damn i wish i had the money"or"i can get it cheaper everwhere else" people.
this is why I CHOOSE to run my adds the way i do,if you dont like it,tough luck,dont bother me with your pathetic questions and or stupidity.

TOO THE REST OF THE PEOPLE I HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH,THANKYOU I APPRECIATE YOU PATIENCE AND YOU BUSINESS.

REGARDS BRAD 0419492236
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Sun, 12 September 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
levinracer wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 12:54

its my f*%#ing add,and i will run it the way i choose,half of you franklins trolley collectors cant even afford the parts most of the time,and yes you are time wasters.most of the stuff i have advertised is sold,to people who genuinely have interest in the parts,and they are the people i want to deal with,not fucking people who want everything for $50 because "how much is it,damn i wish i had the money"or"i can get it cheaper everwhere else" people.
this is why I CHOOSE to run my adds the way i do,if you dont like it,tough luck,dont bother me with your pathetic questions and or stupidity.

TOO THE REST OF THE PEOPLE I HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH,THANKYOU I APPRECIATE YOU PATIENCE AND YOU BUSINESS.

REGARDS BRAD 0419492236

Actually MORON I am no trolley collector and am merely interested in the parts for the sake of having spare parts for my 86. If the price is right then I will buy it for spares. Aint going to get much out of people on here when you abuse them for trying to help you in your ad mate.......
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Sun, 12 September 2004 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
moron? help? did i ask for your help?,mate,dont be upset that you didnt get your spare parts for the price you wanted,i understand your limited earning capacity limits you too what you can achieve.

i never asked for you help so please dont offer it.my number is clearly offered up every single post,so feel free to call me,or better still,i will be in QLD in the next few weeks,how 'bout we hook up for a beer????
i am sure it could be sorted out.

brad 0419492236
----------
Drift Technician
Regular

March 2004
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Sun, 12 September 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey like i said previously im not upset i didnt get spares at the price i wanted, as i never pm'ed you in the first place to find out a price......... merely suggested that putting a price up IN the ad would be better suited for people like myself who are only interested in spare parts...... as for the limited learning capacity yes i will pay that Very Happy I assume you will be coming up for the next round of the driftnats up here? If so free to come and have a chat to me ill be drifting during the even but always can find time for a fellow enthusiast..... should bring those parts too if you havent already sold them who knows i or someone else might need them on the day.... Fell free to gimme a call when up here on 0408 236 232 and we'll hit the pubs together (after the drifitng of course) Cheers
Pheonix
Regular

May 2002

Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Sun, 12 September 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much are ya looking for the ae86 rear brake assembly, very interested!!!
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Sun, 12 September 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am only willing to sell the whole diff assembly complete,you can have it for $1050 firm

let me know

brad 0419492236

(happy drift tech??)
levinracer
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Mon, 13 September 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump....diff is still for sale...cmon boys surely someone wants it....

brad 0419492236
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Sat, 25 September 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Mon, 27 September 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
another pm sent
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Mon, 04 October 2004 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You have an SMS from me.

I'm interested in any 4AGE bits you have,the power steering setup,any trueno panels and trims,and the T series Differential.

I have cash ready.

Justin...

[Updated on: Tue, 05 October 2004 09:06]

eurospec86
Regular

October 2004
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Mon, 04 October 2004 18:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u have ae86 levin park lights in good condition?( no cracks, brackts intact?)
and i harness included with park lights? pm me a price and pics if available need these urgently. thanks
$450 ta22
Regular

February 2003
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Tue, 05 October 2004 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look ing foe bonnet to fit aus spec

How much ?
also could you get a price for
freight 2 victoria please?

$450 ta22
Regular

February 2003
Re: AE86 disc brake diff, panels,power steer,etc Tue, 05 October 2004 08:45 Go to previous message
look ing foe bonnet to fit aus spec

How much ?
also could you get a price for
freight 2 victoria please?

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:3L diesel for sale
Next Topic:F/S: HKS PFC F-CON
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:33:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0084450244903564 seconds