Forums Junkie

August 2003
Ur not the drift king Pt. II Sun, 12 September 2004 08:37 Go to next message

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/334/
  Send a private message to this user    
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Sun, 12 September 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think someone forgot to steer
SeptemberSquallIndustries
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Sun, 12 September 2004 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like he was trying to be a hero and set the car's attitude with power rather than control. You can see he's on WOT but he never got enough turn in to begin with. Bit of a bogan attitude; ie. I'll just flatten the throttle and step the back out.... um... now.... um... oops!
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Sun, 12 September 2004 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Geez.. She could've at least kept filming! Rolling Eyes hehehe

What sort of car was that anyway? back looks slightly reminiscent of a 180sx?
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Sun, 12 September 2004 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he dosent turn the front in enough at the start, if you look his "countersteering" is actually pointing straight at the wall he hit... suprise suprise

the front wheels should be pointing in the direction you want to be going, not at the wall
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Sun, 12 September 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes its 180/240sx

the chick is fairly overboard with the screaming, he woudlve been ok
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Sun, 12 September 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SeptemberSquallIndustries wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 19:15

You can see he's on WOT but he never got enough turn in to begin with.

Quote:

he dosent turn the front in enough at the start, if you look his "countersteering" is actually pointing straight at the wall he hit... suprise suprise

lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Sun, 12 September 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont worry im just re-iterating what you said Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Sun, 12 September 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha... Just a power slide gone wrong...
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Sun, 12 September 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cant tell the degree of the corner but his entry speed looks way overcooked. considering cars look slower on film and that vid was fast.. lol @ gf.
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Sun, 12 September 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this the video of the 240 (US car) where he hits the gutter and gives himself some air and the chick filming screams "oh shit" like she is his bed-buddy?
Just asking cause my 28.8 connection doesnt like downloads
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Sun, 12 September 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes it is that video
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Mon, 13 September 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol

they are not the drifto king Laughing Laughing

that screaming banshee bitch is Laughing
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Mon, 13 September 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
entry speed too high
Benno
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Tue, 14 September 2004 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
-Entry speed too high
-Not enough turn in
-Faulty nut behind steering wheel Laughing

Idiot................
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Tue, 14 September 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh nothing at all wrong with that entry speed. Just the driver didnt know what to do with it!
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Tue, 14 September 2004 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He well and truly over coooked it, he should have gone in much slower and then would get much more attitude through the throttle as wheel speed becomes far in excess to travelling speed.
Almost crashed showing of on Friady night stupid me. Was turning right off a road to a wide line and ripped the wheel and planted the throtle. With four people in my car, had control of it and suddenly the tires grip and flung me back inside as the wheel was ripped from my hands, grabbed the wheel again and regained control just as the back missed an island by a couple of mms. This is the first time my car has really spat me out when provoked prob due to extra weight of four people.
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Wed, 15 September 2004 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I read on another forum that the reason she was screaming is that it was her car....
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Wed, 15 September 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh, whats a bit of air hey Wink
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Wed, 15 September 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OHHHHHH SHIT NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

geez some new suspension she will be back on the road in NA glory in no time hehehe
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Wed, 15 September 2004 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 13:06

geez some new suspension she will be back on the road in NA glory in no time hehehe

New suspension and bodywork.

What kinda moron lets their boyfriend/girlfriend drive their sportscar like that? I wouldn't even let my girlfriend DRIVE my Silvia, if I had one. But thats got more to do with not being able to deal with turbo powah, and you don't have to worry about that in a 240sx. Very Happy
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Wed, 15 September 2004 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 12:44

What kinda moron lets their boyfriend/girlfriend drive their sportscar like that? I wouldn't even let my girlfriend DRIVE my Silvia, if I had one. But thats got more to do with not being able to deal with turbo powah, and you don't have to worry about that in a 240sx. Very Happy

I was just stating that that viscious scream was not necessary and if she had to do it she could have at least held the fucken camera straight!!

Silly HO!!

Bet the dude driving feels even stupider tho! Rolling Eyes
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Wed, 15 September 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 13:14

my ex girl friend drove my supra all the time, hell she used to race more people than i do,
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Wed, 15 September 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My GF used to drive my last car; all dumped intercooled boosted 1488CC's of it. Rolling Eyes
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Wed, 15 September 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I used to let chicks drive my car untill one night one of them spun out in the hills and missed two guard rails by inches from then on all they got to do was play with the stereo and occasionally my balls Very Happy
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Wed, 15 September 2004 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not as often as you'd like I bet. Your dog licking your balls doesn't count at all. Rolling Eyes
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Ur not the drift king Pt. II Thu, 16 September 2004 01:06 Go to previous message
SeptemberSquallIndustries wrote on Thu, 16 September 2004 00:18

Not as often as you'd like I bet. Your dog licking your balls doesn't count at all. Rolling Eyes

funney Rolling Eyes

no i dont get them licked as often as I like but i would like them licked everyday...do you get yours licked everyday?

Oh and your mum doesnt count
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Nisline Tails for ae86
Next Topic:Jennifer Hawkins - The Ass Poll
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:27:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063021183013916 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.