Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » silly blonde boys ;)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon12.gif  silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 09:47 Go to next message
Laughing Laughing

when sitting down watching 'bubble boy' on tv last night,
theres the part where the b/f of the chick bubble boy wants says over the phone " do you even have sperm"?

after jokeing about it for awhile
my stupid blonde bro says .....witha funny look on his face- like a questioning look...

" how do you sperm"????
Laughing Laughing Laughing

mind you hes g/f is 4 months pragga's!!!

what a tool..

see its not only blonde chicks who are stupid, its guys too... lmao

Shocked Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
  Send a private message to this user    
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forum.hot4s.com.au/
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahahaha Jodie, your family's weird! Weird but cool Very Happy
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 20:01

http://forum.hot4s.com.au/

what does that have to do with anything??? hmm..
we looked on it....
but yerr...
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think he's suggesting that you take these useless, shit, boring threads somewhere that is equally useless, shit and boring. If that's not what he's suggesting then it is me that is suggesting it. Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon10.gif  Re: silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 21:16

I think he's suggesting that you take these useless, shit, boring threads somewhere that is equally useless, shit and boring. If that's not what he's suggesting then it is me that is suggesting it. Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

get screwed biartch... ur no better lookin on them ...idiot.. lol....Wink Rolling Eyes Very Happy Shocked Laughing Razz ...Wink

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hah another one.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sway-her08 wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 21:37

get screwed biartch... ur no better lookin on them ...idiot.. lol....Wink Rolling Eyes Very Happy Shocked Laughing Razz ...Wink

Well, that didn't make sense. Confused

It's just, I don't think I have seen a sensible post of yours yet. All you've done since you joined 4 days ago is post absolute crap at a rate of 18.46 average posts per day. No No No
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Got it in one.
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thought it was that hot 4 forums are full of idiots.

but the second one works Wink
katsuchiyo
Regular

December 2002

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 19:48

It's just, I don't think I have seen a sensible post of yours yet. All you've done since you joined 4 days ago is post absolute crap at a rate of 18.46 average posts per day. No No No

It made sense.. Your no better for looking on there - Meaning your an idiot too for looking on Hot4's... get it? lol

and technically, is she required to make senseible posts? I mean, thats what the outhouse is for right? non-car related discussion...
so ... yea.. i don't see a problem, if she carries it over into the tech forums, then it starts to become a problem..

As far as i'm aware the forums are here for the "group enjoyment of toyotas" Razz

So Ner ner.
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
katsuchiyo wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 21:59

SIMDOG wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 19:48

It made sense.. Your no better for looking on there - Meaning your an idiot too for looking on Hot4's... get it? lol

and technically, is she required to make senseible posts? I mean, thats what the outhouse is for right? non-car related discussion...
so ... yea.. i don't see a problem, if she carries it over into the tech forums, then it starts to become a problem..

As far as i'm aware the forums are here for the "group enjoyment of toyotas" Razz

So Ner ner.
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

People have been banned for less.

I was... apparently.

[Updated on: Sun, 12 September 2004 12:12]

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
she seems to love the emoticons Shocked

Try to make a few less useless posts...thanx Very Happy
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1. I have looked at the Hot4's site and that is why I know I don't like it. I am not an idiot for looking at that site.

2. There is a level of maturity expected for the users of this forum... This has not really been evident in sway-her08's threads.

3. sway-her08 - QUIT IT WITH THE FREAKIN' SMILEYS! It's like you have multiple personality disorder. If you use every available smiley at the end of each comment we have no idea what you are trying to say with them.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 22:16

3. sway-her08 - QUIT IT WITH THE FREAKIN' SMILEYS! It's like you have multiple personality disorder. If you use every available smiley at the end of each comment we have no idea what you are trying to say with them.

Laughing try to imagine her doing every single one of those expressions Laughing thats how i think of it Razz Laughing Shocked Evil or Very Mad
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 22:16

LOL, I was gonna say the same thing. I mean what the crap is this:

I can just imagine someone saying this, then having a spasm causing their face to have these expressions at the end of their sentence (if you can call that a sentence). Perhaps that's what's going on?

[Updated on: Sun, 12 September 2004 13:07]

towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah come on guys give blondie a break.
She can't help it if she's been rejected from the teenie bopper forums Laughing
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The funny thing is i'd put money on half the guys on here not saying that stuff to her face.

Simdog: settle down kiddo.
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Sun, 12 September 2004 18:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Mon, 13 September 2004 03:36

The funny thing is i'd put money on half the guys on here not saying that stuff to her face.

no wonder you guys have no one but ur cars in ur life- you cant have a little funn... Laughing

and i agree clown- if yourve got a problem with me say it face to face with me...and youd see im not so "blonde" as i come across...
you dont know anything about me..
and the outhouse is for unrealated car crap... so if you dont like dont read it...its as simple as that.. Mad ..dah
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love the hoy 4's forums.. they have taught me that if i have a 50 hp car, give it a shot of nos and some FATF type stickers along with neons, ill run 10's
on a more serious note, i look at those forums when im extremely bored cause its hillarious
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sway-her08 wrote on Mon, 13 September 2004 04:23

no wonder you guys have no one but ur cars in ur life- you cant have a little funn... Laughing

and i agree clown- if yourve got a problem with me say it face to face with me...and youd see im not so "blonde" as i come across...
you dont know anything about me..
and the outhouse is for unrealated car crap... so if you dont like dont read it...its as simple as that.. Mad ..dah

I'd glady say it to your face but you live in central Vic... It's kinda difficult. Confused

And as for "having a little fun"... Post something funny instead of stuff that is just stupid or unreadable non-english. Mad

I'm out now... I don't care that much... It's just that seeing a newbie come on to the forum and post whore like crazy is a little annoying.

At the rate you're going you'll make forums junkie satus in 20days and you haven't even posted in the tech section once. No No No It's a toyota forum, the focus is on Toyotas.
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

How much money? How much how much?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Mon, 13 September 2004 10:54

i bet he would...
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Mon, 13 September 2004 11:00

Cool1 wrote on Mon, 13 September 2004 10:54

i bet he would...

How much would you bet?
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Mon, 13 September 2004 10:31

It's a toyota forum, the focus is on Toyotas.

Yeh...not about little blonde boys, and "how to sperm" Razz

I'd say it to her face if you pay for my airfare Very Happy A little less crap please
Shteeve
Regular

July 2002

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message

clown, they arent even being that harsh, theyre just telling her to stop posting useless crap that isnt even funny, which i must agree is a valid point. standing up for only makes her think her posts have some sort of relevence

oh, and i will personally deliver any messages to her face if you take her to the next mccr/whatever thing, so people can pm me if they want Smile
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll say it to her face, but I don't see the point. I don't have anything against Sway-Her in real life (yet), just the way she acts online. I find these two things can often be totally different.

Sway, if it your posts where well constructed and intermittent but boring then I wouldn't care. If they where well constructed and interesting but flooding the forums, I wouldn't care. If they where badly constructed, intermittent but interesting, once again, I wouldn't mind. But you're flooding the outhouse with badly constructed boring rubbish (IMHO) and it's annoying.

Oh well it's not my forum so I don't have any power to stop you.

How about you just think about what you post a little before you post it. Think if anyone else in the whole world cares, then write it, RE-READ it and make sure it makes sense, then post it. And if that only person in the world who cares is Joel, then just send it to him over MSN or something. Then we (probably) wont have anything against you.
Yenda
Occasional Poster

July 2002
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shteeve wrote on Mon, 13 September 2004 11:39

clown, they arent even being that harsh, theyre just telling her to stop posting useless crap that isnt even funny, which i must agree is a valid point. standing up for only makes her think her posts have some sort of relevence

oh, and i will personally deliver any messages to her face if you take her to the next mccr/whatever thing, so people can pm me if they want Smile

dont do that steve! poor clown will be hurt and shattered that you are going to tell the truth!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/AE86slut/awesome1r.jpg
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.compfused.com/directlink/80/

Note: I found this today and thought it was funny... It is not meant to be aimed at sway-her08 directly, I just didn't want to start a new thread just to post it. Smile

PS: Direct link fixed now. Wink

[Updated on: Mon, 13 September 2004 11:12]

dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing i've got that drunk one...funny shit Very Happy
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man compfused sux. Why wont it just let me direct link to things?!

EDIT: Okay I found it. Heh heh.

[Updated on: Mon, 13 September 2004 08:18]

THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i put forward the hot 4's notion based upon the following:

Quote:

sway-her08's Profile
Date Registered: September 08, 2004

I seriously doubt there is anything of actual substance in those 92 posts...
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's interesting and strange having THE WITZL on my side... I'm not sure if I like it or not.
Razz
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Mon, 13 September 2004 19:34

It's interesting and strange having THE WITZL on my side... I'm not sure if I like it or not.
Razz

that's because your ghey wit teh aids Razz

first time i've ever used that...but it's catching on Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 13 September 2004 10:32]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't stop saying Gay with da Aidz either. It's so bad.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just realised that my link didn't work properly... Here is the fixed one. Very Happy
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

icon13.gif  Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 13 September 2004 19:26

Quote:

sway-her08's Profile

actually if you have a good look, ive been asking for advice and help for buying a realiable car as well as systems to go with it..but hey i guess ur right ... Rolling Eyes
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sway-her08 wrote on Mon, 13 September 2004 21:19

THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 13 September 2004 19:26

Quote:

sway-her08's Profile

actually if you have a good look, ive been asking for advice and help for buying a realiable car as well as systems to go with it..but hey i guess ur right ... Rolling Eyes

Must have missed that one..... Probably because I've been avoiding any thread with "blonde" in the subject coz they all seem to have a common theme i.e. steaming turd Rolling Eyes
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gay with aids is just too catchy!

Once you've said it once, its just so easy to add just that little round off to the statement "Thats just gay..."
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut must love ebaumsworld.com
seen you use a couple of them now
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we all love ebaumsworld.com...go on there and check out all the pics and some vids Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyottsoarer wrote on Mon, 13 September 2004 23:07

It's true... I L0v35 73h 384um5w0rld!

In fact, I'm finding it hard to stop using the damn things now.
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha I found it a while ago linked from the pest page in the universe maddox.xmission.com God I love that site ebaums world is preddy bad assed as well
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Mon, 13 September 2004 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Okay fair enough, but even that post wasn't put together too well. For example, lets look at the title: "whats cheap, neat and sporty to buy???" Now in the main body of this post you would need to define what you consider cheap, what level of neatness you are after, and what you consider sporty. The thread title covers everything from a 2 door Suzuki Swift GTi to a Toyota Supra MA70 (as at the moment they are cheap for what they are). But you didn't define what you thought was cheap, neat, or sporty.

Now for your actual message body, quoted here:
Quote:

Embarassed
hmmm...HELP!!!
im looking to buy a car either as a project to work on or something hot that runns well- two door..
any suggestions at all..
com on guys
gal needs help here -THINK!!!!!! Razz Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Okay, out of the 5 lines there, only 1 of them actualy gives any information on the desired car, and that information isn't very extensive. Just remember that the written language was developed to convey information, not useless junk telling us to "-THINK!!!!!" when any car enthusiast worth half their salt could rattle off a number of good cars that meet your criteria without thinking at all. If you had perhaps given like, a LOT of critera, then perhaps that comment would be warrented.

Okay yes I'm being petty now, but so was trying validate yourself by bringing up this post.

Your 'stereo systems' post was better, but still had things like excessive use of emoticons (although a lot less than your other posts), as well as some fairly confusing sentance structure.

And I have probably spent more time and effort on this one post than you have on every one of your posts combined. So I'm gonna shut the fuck up now.

[Updated on: Mon, 13 September 2004 15:11]

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Tue, 14 September 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://spams-ukwildcatbasketball.com/positive10.mbe.jpg

ebaumsworld is hilarious!
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Tue, 14 September 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Tue, 14 September 2004 00:59

Okay fair enough, but even that post wasn't put together too well. For example, lets look at the title: "whats cheap, neat and sporty to buy???" Now in the main body of this post you would need to define what you consider cheap, what level of neatness you are after, and what you consider sporty. The thread title covers everything from a 2 door Suzuki Swift GTi to a Toyota Supra MA70 (as at the moment they are cheap for what they are). But you didn't define what you thought was cheap, neat, or sporty.

Now for your actual message body, quoted here:
Quote:

Embarassed
hmmm...HELP!!!
im looking to buy a car either as a project to work on or something hot that runns well- two door..
any suggestions at all..
com on guys
gal needs help here -THINK!!!!!! Razz Rolling Eyes Very Happy

Okay, out of the 5 lines there, only 1 of them actualy gives any information on the desired car, and that information isn't very extensive. Just remember that the written language was developed to convey information, not useless junk telling us to "-THINK!!!!!" when any car enthusiast worth half their salt could rattle off a number of good cars that meet your criteria without thinking at all. If you had perhaps given like, a LOT of critera, then perhaps that comment would be warrented.

Okay yes I'm being petty now, but so was trying validate yourself by bringing up this post.

Sorry about bringing it back up. But thats the reason why i said about the Excel dunger. Now a days their cheap as s**t, 2 doors and sporty. More so when the roof is removed. Like what happened to the excel my ex g.f had late one nite.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Tue, 14 September 2004 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/AE86slut/sucks3.jpg
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Tue, 14 September 2004 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sooooo easy to say shit behind a computer, but to her face, doubt it. Get her in a bad mood and run like hell Mad
Simdog: i'll gladly drive her to melbs for you if your up for it???

Yenda: Do you and grant ever not dribble shit?

As for the not posting in the tech section. I don't think i have cos im not that tech minded, im learning though.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Tue, 14 September 2004 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've told jodie to keep the post whoring down a little.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Tue, 14 September 2004 14:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 00:08

I've told jodie to keep the post whoring down a little.

HOORAY for Clown!

Where would we be without Clowns? Sad, thats where.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Tue, 14 September 2004 14:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look... I will be glad to tell Jodie what I think of the posts she was flooding the forum with. I would rather not start any actual arguments though especially now that she's toned it down. At some point I am sure we will meet on a cruise and it would be really stupid if we all hate each other before we've actually ever met.

I was putting forward my opinion that a lot of the posts were either pointless (not informative nor particularly humourous) or unreadable. It was an opinion not a fact but because quite a few people seemed to agree I don't feel that my comments were out of line.

I definitely don't want her to stop coming on the forum due to my comments. I don't want her to stop posting. I said what I thought about her posts (not about her) and I am now done. I didn't want to make people unhappy nor did I want people to gang up on a fellow forum user.

I am sorry if it sounded like I was attacking sway-her08 personally. I was mearly airing my irritation to the actions of a new member.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Thu, 16 September 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you're a bit of a flooder yourself, SIMDOG
dwango
Regular

July 2004
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Thu, 16 September 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
She's 17 guys. It's an outhouse thread.
When a guy makes a pretty lame post like that no1 notices.
It is not like the info was really offensive.
And hey , lots of effort being put into these replys.
If you want her attention as so it seems why don't you ask her a bit about herself.
Women just love to talk about themselves.
haha
sway-her08
Regular

September 2004

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Fri, 17 September 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 00:32

Look... I will be glad to tell Jodie what I think of the posts she was flooding the forum with. I would rather not start any actual arguments though especially now that she's toned it down. At some point I am sure we will meet on a cruise and it would be really stupid if we all hate each other before we've actually ever met.

I was putting forward my opinion that a lot of the posts were either pointless (not informative nor particularly humourous) or unreadable. It was an opinion not a fact but because quite a few people seemed to agree I don't feel that my comments were out of line.

I definitely don't want her to stop coming on the forum due to my comments. I don't want her to stop posting. I said what I thought about her posts (not about her) and I am now done. I didn't want to make people unhappy nor did I want people to gang up on a fellow forum user.

I am sorry if it sounded like I was attacking sway-her08 personally. I was mearly airing my irritation to the actions of a new member.

ok..ok.. i know i owe an apoligie to everyone.k.
im not posting anymore useless crap.. but u do realise u guys have posted similar stuff to.. anyways noo i dont like any guys attention in this way..so yer... on a different note are u guys goin to autosalon at all tommorow?

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Fri, 17 September 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Probably Sunday if I were to go at all. Autosalon is alright but not fantastical... Almost anything else will take precedence. Rolling Eyes

Oh yeah, I forgot to reply to old_mr2... I post a fair bit of shit I know, I admit it ..BUT... I don't start many silly threads.

[Updated on: Fri, 17 September 2004 07:10]

Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Fri, 17 September 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dwango wrote on Thu, 16 September 2004 20:41

She's 17 guys. It's an outhouse thread.
When a guy makes a pretty lame post like that no1 notices.
It is not like the info was really offensive.
And hey , lots of effort being put into these replys.
If you want her attention as so it seems why don't you ask her a bit about herself.
Women just love to talk about themselves.
haha

That's pritty dumb. When most people make lame threads they don't get noticed 'cuz they will do it once in a while. You obviously haven't been reading my threads. It's a culmination of a few different things, not just one.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: silly blonde boys ;) Fri, 17 September 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its weird that everyones gone crazy posting the "owned pics" etc and no1's complained Shocked
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: silly blonde boys ;) Fri, 17 September 2004 17:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Clown wrote on Fri, 17 September 2004 21:44

Its weird that everyones gone crazy posting the "owned pics" etc and no1's complained Shocked

Yeah, 'cuz they are cool!
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Beat Boxing
Next Topic:I thought this was worth watching
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 04:50:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0091488361358643 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.