Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » Shinny's having a cleanup!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Shinny's having a cleanup! Sat, 11 September 2004 04:48 Go to next message
OK, here's some of the bits I can think of off the top of my head that have got to be gotten out of here:

1 set of 4 Tarago/Celica/Etc. 14" wheels, with tyres, have some tread, but I'd recommend the tyres to nobody $100

2 sets of 3 13" wheels, suit old school corolla etc. - 1x13x5.5, 1x13x6.5", once again tyres not much chop - $10/wheel, take the lot for $50

1xset of 5 15" steelies, 4x114.3, but with +38 offset - useful for altering for anyone who wants steelies for a rally etc. - $40 lot

1 set 4 15" Commodore steelies, stuffed tyres - $50

1 S Sprinter diff, drum to drum - $40

1 2S-C engine, runs OK, already out of celica - $50

2x FWD 4AG gearboxes, 1xAE82, 1XGZE - $50 each, sorry no LSD

1x 12" Clarion sub - $50

There's more stuff that has to go, I know I'll think of it soon, also I'll try and stick some pics up when I get a chance

Please help me clean up! Evil or Very Mad

Also: Any number of 13" steelies from old corollas, all free to any home, good bad or indifferent

R31 Skyline diff, useful for cutting up for conversions etc. - $50, can also find LSD if you're keen Cool

[Updated on: Sun, 12 September 2004 22:14]

Send a private message to this user    
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Tue, 14 September 2004 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone? Someone? Nobody? C'mon people, I'll let most of it go for next to nothing if you ask Surprised
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Tue, 14 September 2004 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The skyline diff... What was it used for? Is it complete? Is it in decent condition? How much for an R31 LSD? I am asking for a mate out of interest.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Tue, 14 September 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
take the sump, oil pickup, engine mounts and alternator bracket off the 2S-C drop the parts off at allans house and he will give u a big kiss...

what u reckon?
driftymcgee
Regular

April 2004
Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Wed, 15 September 2004 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what condition are the 2 FWD boxes?
tin can
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Wed, 15 September 2004 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what model is the sub

thanks jess
Mark
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Wed, 15 September 2004 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats a standard aus sprinter diff. right? if its in working condition ill take it if ya still got it on the weekend..
Thanks.
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Wed, 15 September 2004 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 09:42

take the sump, oil pickup, engine mounts and alternator bracket off the 2S-C drop the parts off at allans house and he will give u a big kiss...

what u reckon?

I'll give you a kiss and $20. I really shouldve realised I was going to need those parts....

Cheers
partie
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Wed, 15 September 2004 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,

i'd be interested in the model of the sub? Post some links up if ya can.

Cheers
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Wed, 15 September 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
R31 diff: came from a guy I know's car (won't call him a mate!), the crosspin is busted, so it's not exactly top condition. Thought it might be handy for someone to use for a conversion though. Somewhere in a box I've also got a bogwarmer LSD, when I find it I'll let all and sundry know Evil or Very Mad

2SC: Hows about Allan revise his plans slightly - I don't take kindly to kisses from (so-called!) blokes! And I sure don't fancy any kind of kiss from James...

The FWD boxes are off of engines I've bought, I've never used them, so can't really say how good they are

That's a sprinter diff, and it worked when I took it out. I don't suppose it'll run away between now and the weekend Evil or Very Mad

Sub: Clarion SRW1243, I'll stick up some pics later on when I get home to my other computer
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Wed, 15 September 2004 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any clutch's with those FWD boxs? Smile
MRNOVA
Regular

January 2003
Up The Novas!
Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Wed, 15 September 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill take the wheels and the sprinter diff!
Dont suppose you know how hard it is to bolt a sprinter diff to a ke20? I know you have to shorten it, but just wouldnt mind knowing how hard it actually is!
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Wed, 15 September 2004 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can probably find some clutches to suit - actually threw about half a dozen old ones out the other day Shocked

MRNOVA - which wheels? And the sprinter diff seems to be slightly popular! Mark got in first, but if he doesn't take it, then I'll let everyone know.

There's some (very ordinary! I didn't have much time) pics of the sub here:

http://www.comcen.com.au/~sheehan/Sub1.JPG
http://www.comcen.com.au/~sheehan/Sub2.JPG
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Wed, 15 September 2004 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fancy a drive my way 2 drop the rims and the starter off the 2s-c off ? Razz
ill refrain from the kisses if oyu do in future Razz
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Wed, 15 September 2004 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm keeping the 2S starter for myself - and I been looking for an excuse for a Syd holiday, so if you like to compensate me adequately (financially!) I'll even leave them bang in the middle of your driveway. Sound fair?
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Wed, 15 September 2004 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 09:42

how much u want for these bits? no biggy if someone offers u more, im in "uber-stinge" mode at the moment so if i dont get them im not too stressed.

mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Thu, 16 September 2004 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics of 15" steelies:
http://www.comcen.com.au/~sheehan/Steelie%201.jpg
http://www.comcen.com.au/~sheehan/Steelie%202.jpg

And you're a bit late on the mounts/sump, sorry. Alternator bracket is yours for nothing if you happen to conveniently bump into me at some stage Evil or Very Mad
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Thu, 16 September 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mrshin wrote on Thu, 16 September 2004 12:04

Pics of 15" steelies:
http://www.comcen.com.au/~sheehan/Steelie%201.jpg
http://www.comcen.com.au/~sheehan/Steelie%202.jpg

And you're a bit late on the mounts/sump, sorry. Alternator bracket is yours for nothing if you happen to conveniently bump into me at some stage Evil or Very Mad

I think its time to conveniently bump into you again...

I'll give ya a call.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Thu, 16 September 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries, u better give the alt bracket to viper just in case.

thanks anyways
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Fri, 17 September 2004 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll see how I go Very Happy
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Fri, 17 September 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wish i could m8 wish i could
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Sat, 18 September 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, there's been a bit of talk... but not much has been taken yet. C'mon Shocked
Sprinter
Regular

September 2002
Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Sat, 18 September 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shinny - You have PM.

Denis
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Sat, 18 September 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Denis - you'd HAD a phone call Cool
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Sun, 19 September 2004 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yay! Sprinter diff = gone

C'mon, help me clean the rest of this crap up, peoples...
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Sun, 19 September 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Mike do you still have that crown bonnet?
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Sun, 19 September 2004 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I'll have a look tomorrow to see what kind of shape it's in - I think I remember it looking a bit sad
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Tue, 21 September 2004 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah that bonnet is a bit sad looking, it's yours to take if you want it though.
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Wed, 22 September 2004 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coolies - Ill juat have to organize some way to transport it. Confused
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Shinny's having a cleanup! Thu, 23 September 2004 09:41 Go to previous message
Well, let me know when you want it Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Pair 42mm Webers, with Manifold - need rebuild $350
Next Topic:50hp NOS kit...PRICE drop $450ono
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 08:05:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0073230266571045 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.