Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Cold Air Intake for 4cyl Gen 2's!!!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
phat91camryle
Occasional Poster

October 2002

Cold Air Intake for 4cyl Gen 2's!!!!! Mon, 07 October 2002 06:41 Go to next message
Anyone up for a group buy on a custom cold air intake from E.L. Prototypes http://www.elprototypes.com ? I contacted the owner Eric Lapka and asked him if he could start production on a prototype. The answer I recieved that if he could get 10 people including myself to commit to the project then he would start production. Mind you that this is a cold air intake and E.L. Prototypes is recognized by Toyota Racing Development (TRD) as a major player in the Toyota aftermarket. The only use the finest materials which ensures you a badass cold air intake. You are probably wondering about how much this is going to cost. He quoted me only $160 dollars per intake. I am totally excited about this and I want this to be a success for both current and future 2nd Gen Camry enthusiasts. If you are ready to commit to this project with and would like to get the ball rolling contact me and/or Eric Lapka of E.L. Prototypes.
Erik can be reached at (626) 812-0857 or at elproto@aol.com
You can contact myself (Matt) at (619) 783-7315, (510) 693-1130 or obillab0ng@aol.com

I already have 7 people in on it...I need 3 more...Let me know!
thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
phat91camryle
Occasional Poster

October 2002

Re: Cold Air Intake for 4cyl Gen 2's!!!!! Mon, 07 October 2002 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it is 160 U.S. dollars
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Cold Air Intake for 4cyl Gen 2's!!!!! Mon, 07 October 2002 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$160US... ouch.

Whats wrong with a simple flex tube with a pod filter on the end?
About $270AU cheaper.
phat91camryle
Occasional Poster

October 2002

Re: Cold Air Intake for 4cyl Gen 2's!!!!! Mon, 07 October 2002 18:43 Go to previous message
the difference is that the induction tubing will be made out of mandrel-bent mild-steel, and finished in powdercoating (color up to you). these pipes will have all of the fittings
needed for a clean install, and will also include all of the hardware you will need to mount it all up. we will also include a genuine K&N filter along with
the kit.
thanks for asking
Matt
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Paint job pics
Next Topic:Haynes Celica Manual...........What the!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 21 16:33:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0035450458526611 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.