Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
SA63: Wrecking Complete Car Thu, 16 September 2004 01:01 Go to next message
Complete car, blue with blue interior, 5 Speed manual, powers steering, aircon, ... for wrecking.

I'm keeping keeping the sump, engine mounts, sandwich plate, bellhousing and gearbox, everything else is for sale!

Clint

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=5728

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=5729

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=5730
  Send a private message to this user    
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: SA63: Wrecking Complete Car Thu, 16 September 2004 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dibs on the complete rear roller-blind luggage cover, providing it is blue, and resonably complete, and your price is nice mate !
Thanks,
Mitch.
Do I see a 3S-GTE into RA28 conversion in the making here ????
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SA63: Wrecking Complete Car Thu, 16 September 2004 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clint,

I'd like to snaffle to small vents that re in the upper section of each side of the dash please Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

AND the front section of the manual centre console.

How much to the humble abode in Adelaide ?

Cheers

Michael B
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: SA63: Wrecking Complete Car Thu, 16 September 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is the rear carpet balck by any chance?

also - im after the side window trim strips. the bottom bit that runs from the b pillar to the triangular metal bit at the back of the window. both sides, must be top condition.
82MKII
Regular

July 2003
Re: SA63: Wrecking Complete Car Thu, 16 September 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm, might be interested in the tail-lights.
Please PM me with a price.

Thanks

Peter
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: SA63: Wrecking Complete Car Sat, 18 September 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mitchy Baby: All I have left is the moulded holders that sit in the rear trim, come and check them out if you want.

Mike: Both the vents and front console section are in poor condition, personally I don't think they're worth the postage costs - console would be bulky, so let me know if you want pics of them, but my advice is find these items elsewhere - these aren't worth it.

Ed: Nope blue sorry, I have both trim pieces you've asked after, but they both have the weathered sun beaten appearance I suppose yours do too. I'm going to the powder coaters this week, want me to see if they can be powdercoated to bring them back to better than original condition?

Peter: Yep, will PM you.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: SA63: Wrecking Complete Car Sun, 19 September 2004 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers Clint.
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: SA63: Wrecking Complete Car Tue, 28 September 2004 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clint,
I'm interested in the front panels, bonnet, guards, grille, lights, bumper, front air dam and maybe a few other bits as well, pending a new project for me. Can I call dibs on these for a few days please and let you know ASAP ?
Oh, and free bump to the top of the list too.
Cheers,
Mitch.

I have seen CLG's project and it will be massif wicked and fooly sic mate, just to mix up my genre's !
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: SA63: Wrecking Complete Car Wed, 29 September 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, yep, yep ,yep ,yep ,yep, yep, yep, and yep. You've seen them, you know they're in excellent condition, let me know what pans out?!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: SA63: Wrecking Complete Car Wed, 06 October 2004 16:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpity onto the newly formatted page!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: SA63: Wrecking Complete Car Fri, 15 October 2004 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And again! Vipper, and TRD Celica, will PM you tomorrow arvo regarding the parts you've asked for.
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: SA63: Wrecking Complete Car Tue, 19 October 2004 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it a 2s engine..how much for that freighted to brissy and what exactly are you keeping..pm me some details please
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: SA63: Wrecking Complete Car Thu, 04 November 2004 01:08 Go to previous message
I can't confirm the condition of the 2S, and will also be keeping the sump, let me know if you're still interested in it?

Last call for parts before it goes to the crusher?!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: Aftermarket AE86 parts for sale + JDM bits + bodykit + LSD rear end
Next Topic:1g-gte A/C compressor and P/S pump
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 18 22:51:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0060288906097412 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.