Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mr spears
Regular

May 2002
FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Wed, 08 September 2004 13:43 Go to next message
L&R doors
diff - drum to drum
steering - from wheel to control arms
bonnet with hole in middle (had a scoop)
brake booster
bunch of glass, i think 1 front 1 back and lots of sides
couple front swaybars
front lip (just the standard bit that goes under the front bumper)
bunch of headlights
bunch of petrol caps
door sills very denty
metal strips that go below the doors
plastic tool cover thing for the boot
few other things like seat rails, washer bottle, throttle linkage parts etc
ra23 bonnet decent cond little rust, one dent
maybe a couple of rear bars
ta22 owners workshop manual, little green one, autobooks $10 or free to a financial member of toymods

this stuff wont be around for long

[Updated on: Wed, 08 September 2004 13:45]

Send a private message to this user    
mr spears
Regular

May 2002
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Wed, 08 September 2004 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my number is 0404897256 if you want something, just easier than posting/emailing a million times, you might have to perservere with that no# as my mobile gets dodgy reception at my house
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Wed, 08 September 2004 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eoi 4 3rd party depending upon location in blue mountains
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Thu, 09 September 2004 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi mate can i grab the steering wheel?
djbourboncan
Regular

August 2004
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Thu, 09 September 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey buddy can i grab the front lights and if you have a steering box with the standard draglink assembly including tie rod ends complete i will pay you, let me know
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Thu, 09 September 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent.
dogeatdog01
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Thu, 09 September 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude, pm sent
mr spears
Regular

May 2002
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Thu, 09 September 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4DaDrift im not actually up the mountains, im at the start, Kurrajong area.

Tommo you can....but the front horn bit is missing (the whole thing, not just one little button) sorry

djbourboncan the steering system is complete, from the box to the control arms so what you want will be there but postage to brisbane would not be cheap, im pretty sure aus post wouldnt do it and a courier servicce would be way expensive.but let me know if you know something i dont
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Fri, 10 September 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check your pm's dude! Very Happy
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Fri, 10 September 2004 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats fine with me, i only need the plastic bit on the back that turns the indicators off. I'll call you on the weekend (sat arvo or sunday)
cheers,
tom
iNeed$
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Fri, 17 September 2004 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, just wondering if you still have the front window, ta22 fuel cap and the service manual. Tried your mobile a bunch of times but keeps saying its off or whatever.
ke70_strolla
Regular

March 2004
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Fri, 17 September 2004 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what condition is the diff in? Noise? bearings?
mr spears
Regular

May 2002
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Sun, 19 September 2004 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iNeed$ sorry i havnt replied, been busy lately. still got a front window and a bunch of fuel caps without keys but no more manuals, mobiles dont work much at my house so thats why you had trouble contacting me but i got ur sms.

ke70_strolla no idea... thats why its free,

my dad will throw it all out this weekend or next if noone wants it
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Mon, 20 September 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most of this stuff has now been moved to my place for easier pickup. the bonnet, side glass and diff i left behind due to lack of room. i'm keeping the throttle linkages, front lip, 1 swaybar and the metal strips but the rest is all free to whoever wants it.

chris
PS i think someone already has dibs on the rear glass
mr spears
Regular

May 2002
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Mon, 20 September 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
couldnt have said it better myself! thanks chris

iNeed$ contact mynameisrodney to get that front window and any petrol caps you want

mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Thu, 23 September 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um, hello is anybody there?
this stuff is free guys
iNeed$
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Sun, 26 September 2004 03:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man, yeah if you still have the front window or a petty cap or even both that would be mad.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Sun, 26 September 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i got petrol caps coming out of my arse but as soon as i got home i realised the front windscreen wasnt of a ta22 (i actually think its of a vl hahaha). hey spearsy you want it back or should i still give it away?

chris
Lenban
Newcomer

September 2004
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Sun, 26 September 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi there
Do you still have the doors

What condition are they?

mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Sun, 26 September 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry you'll have to pm mr spears about the doors. i'm not sure if he'll still have them, i think he was bining everything else this weekend but you might be in luck

chris
iNeed$
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Sun, 26 September 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
commodore screen? bummer. Did it come with an rb20 engine by an chance? just kidding. i assume you still got the petty caps, what about door trims or the the metal strips on the bottom. mrspears said you were in kellyville so itll be an easier trip so i give it a ponder and write back
iNeed$
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Sun, 26 September 2004 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actually, kellyville is too far for a petrol cap. but thanks for the info on the vl screen. good luck on moving the parts or using them for whaever.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Fri, 01 October 2004 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Sat, 02 October 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll start charging money for it if it helps
w810sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Mon, 04 October 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
Big T
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Tue, 05 October 2004 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pm sent
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: FREE! - TA22 bits and pieces +23 bonnet Thu, 07 October 2004 10:07 Go to previous message
what parts for 22's do you have left??
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:2tg hot cams+other bits
Next Topic:Mooving everything must go!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 17:18:57 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.1181309223175 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.