Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

icon4.gif  EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Mon, 21 June 2004 09:48 Go to next message
Im considering selling the whole ass end out of my ma61 so i can upgrade to a g series.

So what would be for sale?
Rear discs, calipers, axles, diff centre - the lot.

its a 3.9LSD in the car, and i also have a 3.58 o/w centre as a spare.

If i get a good enough offer ill probably sell it all to upgrade.

Pics

http://members.iinet.net.au/~shanej/302_supra/ga70 %20vs%20ma61%20diff%203.jpg
Above pic: 3.58 diff is the one closest to camera.

Ma61 rear end installed:

http://members.iinet.net.au/~shanej/302_supra/ma61 %20axle%202.jpg

http://members.iinet.net.au/~shanej/302_supra/ma61 %20axle.jpg

http://members.iinet.net.au/~shanej/302_supra/ma61 %20diff%203.jpg

http://members.iinet.net.au/~shanej/302_supra/ma61 %20diff.jpg

Blake

[Updated on: Mon, 21 June 2004 11:55]

Send a private message to this user    
pannelvan_screema
Regular

November 2002
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Mon, 21 June 2004 16:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for LSD????

Cheers
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Tue, 22 June 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What are the brakes like?
Patr1c
Regular

May 2002
icon1.gif  Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Tue, 22 June 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have one of these that came standard in my aa63 Celica.. same shape as ra60/63/65. Think they just bolt straight up.

Good brakes and fantastic IRS. Well worth if if you want to upgrade from Drums. (similar design rear callipers to the 180/silvia turbo'd cars.) Very nice stopping power.

Free bump

P
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Tue, 22 June 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, nah, I know that, I've got one Razz I just wanna know what condition the actual calipers and rotors are in! Smile
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Tue, 22 June 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sa63 is a t series mate..about 1/2 as resistand to power as an f series if you're lucky.

JCMF, brakes used to pull me up fine...you want a pic of them i guess?

Panelvan_screema, You asking about just the centre?

[Updated on: Tue, 22 June 2004 08:07]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Tue, 22 June 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, just after the condition of them basically, for my brake upgrade down the track. If the discs aren't worth it though, i'll just look closer to home.

Also, he said AA63, so I'm assuming it came with F-series diff and 4AGE Smile
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Tue, 22 June 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 22 June 2004 18:11

Yeah, just after the condition of them basically, for my brake upgrade down the track. If the discs aren't worth it though, i'll just look closer to home.

Also, he said AA63, so I'm assuming it came with F-series diff and 4AGE Smile

AA63 celica...wtf? Surprised

Edit: ill go take a pic of them for you now.

[Updated on: Tue, 22 June 2004 08:13]

Darryl
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Tue, 22 June 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Give me a ball park figure for the lot.
Dabbid
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Tue, 22 June 2004 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone reckon he may have meant sa63 and just hit the wrong key?? if i had the choice of an sa63 or an aa63, i'd have the 4a over a 2s any day!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Tue, 22 June 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Darryl, id be looking at around $800 for the lot mate. Negotiable within reason.
Tell me what you think.

Pics tell the story of the type of condition they are in!

[Updated on: Tue, 22 June 2004 10:32]

Darryl
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Tue, 29 June 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have decided to go with a proflex rear instead but $800 sounds about right.

Do you have any F series diff's that you want sell?

Ratio is not an issue....just the LSD.

I want to run a lower diff in my street car for touring road events but dont want to be burdened with low diff gearing for the 45k each way drive to work each day.

Need a complete centre so that i can just swap them the night before an event.

Darryl
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Tue, 29 June 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3.58 non lsd i have

3.9 LSD is in the car...Itd wanna be a decent offer for me to pull it out AGAIN! Razz

Id prefer to sell the Non lsd for $250
or the LSD for $300.

[Updated on: Tue, 29 June 2004 12:25]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Tue, 29 June 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
<hijack>
I was suprised to find out a few months ago the AA63 exists! (I know buggerall about them tho)
</hijack>
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Tue, 29 June 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you are kidding right??
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Tue, 29 June 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope
definitly exist
rare as rockinghorse shit tho
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Tue, 29 June 2004 13:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
motor in them? drivline? Looks? WTF?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Tue, 29 June 2004 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4a-ge (I think)
looks like an SA63/RA65

nfi on the driveline
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Tue, 29 June 2004 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61,

How much you want for the rear CVs?

Cheers.
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Wed, 30 June 2004 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh, the AA63, I was trying to get Hirogen to make one out of an sa63.

Runs stock with the 1st get 4age w/TVIS. Came in both A6x celica and carina shape. Thats abouts all i kno. In Japan they were badged as GT and GT-R i think.
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Wed, 30 June 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Tue, 29 June 2004 22:24

3.58 non lsd i have

or the LSD for $300.

What do you reckon tyou could do the 3.58 for including shipping to Adelaide ?

What condition is it in ? I am assuming correctly that it will fit into a MA61 (once converted to LSD Very Happy )

Cheers

Michael B
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Wed, 30 June 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Wed, 30 June 2004 16:05

V8_MA61 wrote on Tue, 29 June 2004 22:24

3.58 non lsd i have

or the LSD for $300.

What do you reckon tyou could do the 3.58 for including shipping to Adelaide ?

What condition is it in ? I am assuming correctly that it will fit into a MA61 (once converted to LSD Very Happy )

Cheers

Michael B

its exactly the same bolt pattern dude...whole centre is identical! HOw much is shipping for a 30kg smallish box? Id have to make a wooden box for it without question...cardboard would snap! Is there any chance you could get a quote on it? To send it TNT, itd be around $70 at a guess. it costed me $76 to ship a 27kg largish box to melbourne.

Will you be at the newcastle dyno day in august? I will be there if you can wait..

[Updated on: Wed, 30 June 2004 08:36]

V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Wed, 30 June 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ZZT231 wrote on Wed, 30 June 2004 08:21

V8_MA61,

How much you want for the rear CVs?

Cheers.

In 2 months you can buy them dude! Name a price?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Wed, 30 June 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Wed, 30 June 2004 16:34

HOw much is shipping for a 30kg smallish box? Id have to make a wooden box for it without question...cardboard would snap! Is there any chance you could get a quote on it? To send it TNT, itd be around $70 at a guess. it costed me $76 to ship a 27kg largish box to melbourne.

If you pack it right you can happily use cardboard. Anything under 20Kgs, Australia Post will deliver around Australia for $50 to the person's door!
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Wed, 30 June 2004 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=V8_MA61 wrote on Wed, 30 June 2004 18:34
Will you be at the newcastle dyno day in august? I will be there if you can wait..
[/quote]

How much does it weigh exactly. CLG is right with Aust Post. It doesn't really need a box, just a few layers of cardboard.

I think you have asked me about Newcastle before, but I'm in Adelaide <--------------

Come up with a total number that you'd accept, and we'll see what we can do

Cheers

Michael B
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Wed, 30 June 2004 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the diff weighs more than 20kg Sad
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Wed, 30 June 2004 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In that case, RKP Transport in Brisbane are your friends!!!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Wed, 30 June 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
itd need some serious layers of cardboard man...its an odd shape too...unless i actually wrap it in cardboard! Up to you, as you're the one who wants it! Smile
HYPA-NOVA
Regular

March 2003
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Wed, 30 June 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will this LSD, axels and brakes just about bolt into a ta23?

[Updated on: Wed, 30 June 2004 09:37]

V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Wed, 30 June 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant say dude! I really dont know...ask in the technical talk area about it!

Blake
wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Wed, 30 June 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CTZen wrote on Wed, 30 June 2004 19:35

will this LSD, axels and brakes just about bolt into a ta23?

lol hellz no springs to mind! converting from live axle to IRS is very rarely a 'bolt in' affair Smile

Cheers
Wilbo
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Wed, 30 June 2004 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blake, hows $250 +post for the lsd center?
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Wed, 30 June 2004 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also you dont happen to have the power steering pump from the ga70 you had do you?
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Wed, 30 June 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah mate sorry Sad got no pump...

So many people asking for the lsd...um mate how long till u need it? As i said this was an EOI thread...i was wanting to run the engine in using it and then pull it off the road to do the g series swap.

If the offer of 250+ post is there in august you're more than welcome to it.
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Thu, 01 July 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah time is no worry.. august is good for me. only 1-2 months away
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Thu, 01 July 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Wed, 30 June 2004 19:33

itd need some serious layers of cardboard man...its an odd shape too...unless i actually wrap it in cardboard! Up to you, as you're the one who wants it! Smile

Sounds fine to me. I'll PM you to discuss offline.

Cheers

Michael B
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Thu, 01 July 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
free bump with dodgy server pic attachment Rolling Eyes

Attachment: 7c_1_b.JPG
(Size: 22.08KB, Downloaded 227 time(s))

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Thu, 01 July 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Thu, 01 July 2004 17:51

free bump with dodgy server pic attachment Rolling Eyes

Um, if the diff I wanted to buy looked like that, I'd have a problem.....

Wrong pic me thinks ? Rolling Eyes
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Thu, 01 July 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, just using the 'for sale' forum to upload pics to the toymods server instead of my own - easy way to host and post Nod

shhhhh Rolling Eyes
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Thu, 01 July 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cunnin as a shit house rat you are ed!
Darryl
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Thu, 01 July 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Sun, 04 July 2004 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
replied Smile
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Thu, 08 July 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still for sale!
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Thu, 08 July 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still waiting for the lsd to be available... and I'll snap it straight up.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Fri, 09 July 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bugman, if bbaacccchyyy doesnt want the 3.58 diff now, ( need something to get me started and the motor run in )it is yours. ive had no reply from darryl.

Blake
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Fri, 09 July 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah do it....
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Sun, 18 July 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blake,

As agreed, I'll take the 3.58 and the radiator shroud for the agreed price. Now all I need is for you to SMS me (or otherwise) your bank details so that I can send you the cash.

I'm on nightshift this week.

Cheers

Michael B
Darryl
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Fri, 17 September 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Fri, 09 July 2004 17:29

ive had no reply from darryl.

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Yes you have.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Fri, 17 September 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that was 2 months ago i posted that darryl...
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Fri, 17 September 2004 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just doing my typical "whore the server space" thing!

free bump!

Attachment: 2004_0328(006).jpg
(Size: 52.49KB, Downloaded 698 time(s))
Attachment: 2004_0903Image0003.jpg
(Size: 57.26KB, Downloaded 681 time(s))

Darryl
Regular

October 2003
Re: EOI: ma61 ass end complete and spare f series diff centre PICS ADDED Sat, 18 September 2004 08:23 Go to previous message
V8_MA61 wrote on Fri, 17 September 2004 21:33

that was 2 months ago i posted that darryl...

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Sorry. Sad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:JZA70 wheels
Next Topic:For sale: KHS mountain Bike (must go)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:24:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0091779232025146 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.