Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
What rims 4 RA23 celica Sun, 19 September 2004 11:57 Go to next message
Hey i am having trouble deciding what rims i should put on my RA23 celica at the moment i have decided to go with 16s but other then that i am unsure of which design to go for.
Thanks Pete.
  Send a private message to this user    
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What rims 4 RA23 celica Sun, 19 September 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well that's kind of subjective isn't it? It's a bit like asking which colour curtains you should buy for your living room... what colour do you like? It's up to you to decide, you're the one forking out for the curtains and you're the one who has to look at them every day!

Try visiting a few wheel and tyre shops and do some window-shopping... you'll find something you like soon enough.
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: What rims 4 RA23 celica Sun, 19 September 2004 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
something that doesnt look shit. something you like because its really up to u
Petes76celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: What rims 4 RA23 celica Sun, 19 September 2004 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yea i know that i just wanna c wat other people are running and get there opinion on wat they like and then go from there.
Pete
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: What rims 4 RA23 celica Sun, 19 September 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im running 15x6 roh gambler they are the best bar some longchamps.
(not biast or anything Wink )

edit:

i mean x6 not x4 Razz

[Updated on: Sun, 19 September 2004 12:12]

scano
Occasional Poster

July 2004
Re: What rims 4 RA23 celica Sun, 19 September 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my honest opinion would a fat set of dragways, but finding nice 4stud ones could be hard, if youve got an old classic dont go putting big rims on it cause you need big rubber, nothing looks fatter than my mates TA22 with 205/80/14 on the ass, this thing looks shit hot, if your lowering your car get smaller wheels, and fatter tyres, look for dragway 4spokes, convo pros, or if you can find them get 5spoke, and make sure there nice and wide, no bigger than 15's and it will look shit hot
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What rims 4 RA23 celica Sun, 19 September 2004 13:38 Go to previous message
Quote:

Well that's kind of subjective isn't it? It's a bit like asking which colour curtains you should buy for your living room... what colour do you like? It's up to you to decide, you're the one forking out for the curtains and you're the one who has to look at them every day!

Try visiting a few wheel and tyre shops and do some window-shopping... you'll find something you like soon enough.

why is he visiting a wheel and tyre shop? isnt he buying curtains? Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Anyone seen a 2tg turbo?
Next Topic:ta22 aesthetic q
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 10 02:59:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046820640563965 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.