Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Vandalising fucks Thu, 16 September 2004 05:59 Go to next message
Today got out to my car to be greated by eggs a peanut butter sandwich with a smilie face on it on my windscreen and the front side driver panel. Got home washed went to luch and wash the car properly to get it all off, luckily there is no damage is done. I have an inkling of who did it and once this is confirmed they may or may not have a front lawn in the next few days if you know what I mean.
On another note to my friend for a spin who drives an auto to teach him how its done. Nice quick shifts get up to about 120 hard on the brakes through the corner. Dropped him home think I scared him a little. Stupid dick wouldn't get off the road. Finally he get the point, I dial up 3krpm and dump the clutch and rip a mad uey, theres a nice black semi circle out the front of his house yay.
  Send a private message to this user    
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Vandalising fucks Thu, 16 September 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fucking wankers! just jealous dickheads is all it would be. a similar thing happened to my WB Holden ute I had a few years ago Mad
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Vandalising fucks Thu, 16 September 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah fucking idiots. Just gotta hate them fuckheads that drop burnouts in residential areas.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Vandalising fucks Thu, 16 September 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Mongrels! Some people have no respect.

Years and years ago, the guy down the road smashed our letter box.

So, I mixed up a nice strong batch of chlorine (we had a pool back then) and, during the night, visited their front lawn and dumped the chlorinated-water over his old mans prize roses - and had enough to write the C-word on their front lawn.

After a week the grass died and damn that word came out lovely. They had to rip up the lawn around it so you couldn't see what the word was. But, that was when I was young and silly, and I'm sure you wouldn't be doing anything like that. Smile

Oh, I also saw a guy dump a bottle of correcting fluid (the white shit) over the windscreen of a car. It doesn't damage the car or paint, but dries quickly and, apparently, is a real bitch to get off.

seeyuzz
river
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Vandalising fucks Thu, 16 September 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey I'm only 18 so anything is open as an option the chlorine sounds like a good idea except for the fact that the lawn would already be dead cos of the drought, might just wait and see, I haev back up of my freinds so anything is possible
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Vandalising fucks Thu, 16 September 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GT: Its sik man! Like hektik! Rolling Eyes
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Vandalising fucks Thu, 16 September 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
waht the fuck I'm no leb you mofo, I'm about as aussie as they come.
rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Vandalising fucks Thu, 16 September 2004 07:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing that must be nice for you! Laughing
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Vandalising fucks Thu, 16 September 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just realised posted it in the wring thread Embarassed

[Updated on: Fri, 17 September 2004 07:22]

ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Vandalising fucks Thu, 16 September 2004 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
corona u should try out for D1 Laughing
no coronas in d1 yet...
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Vandalising fucks Fri, 17 September 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Went to school today car nice and clean no damage looking better than ever. Have a few names of who might of done it. Possibly some stupid bitch in my grade that drives a Civic and her mums integra. Heer past habit wasw to park 5cm away from your rear bumper and steal P plates look like shes moved up a level.

What is D1.
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: Vandalising fucks Fri, 17 September 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nevermind.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Vandalising fucks Fri, 17 September 2004 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know now, anyways, planning whether or not I will do anything, prob not cos it is a chick and she is that way inclined that she would just keep on doing shit. Might do something in a couple of months after the HSc when I have more time and she has forgotten about. Revenge is a dish best served cold yay.
3krolla
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Vandalising fucks Sat, 18 September 2004 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hang a shit, put some gloves on smear it under the door handles
and try an watch them get in fu;;;cn funny shit, you have to get over the warm feeling of shit tho
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Vandalising fucks Sat, 18 September 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DUDE! thats sick No No No

although would be a pretty funny way to get even though!
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Vandalising fucks Sun, 19 September 2004 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 16 September 2004 17:06

the lawn would already be dead cos of the drought,

you could salt the ground so nothing will grow there again ?
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Vandalising fucks Sun, 19 September 2004 02:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Sun, 19 September 2004 12:46

Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 16 September 2004 17:06

the lawn would already be dead cos of the drought,

you could salt the ground so nothing will grow there again ?

yeah it would be better to do something like this then to rip up there front lawn with ya car. less chance of getting caught
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Vandalising fucks Sun, 19 September 2004 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3krolla wrote on Sun, 19 September 2004 01:27

Hang a shit, put some gloves on smear it under the door handles
and try an watch them get in fu;;;cn funny shit, you have to get over the warm feeling of shit tho

Shocked you've got problems dude... Laughing
do the billy madison scene, and light shit up on there doorstep Razz

but honestly i reckon river's chlorine method is awesome, rip up 1/2 their garden with your car, and the other 1/2 with chlorine Very Happy
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Vandalising fucks Sun, 19 September 2004 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, mine is not that impressive.
Got the idea from a Toyota Car club barbie many years ago when someone did a piss on the barbie.

Well, someone i did not like, was a bastard, so i went to work and got some disposable cups and a 50 ml syringe.Used to work as a nurse, so hence the syringes.

I waited till darkness fell, pissed into the cups, and then filled my syringe up, and squirted about 3 to 4 loads down the exhaust pipe of said nasty individual. Helps if the car is on a slope, arse up, nose down.

The stench from it was horrendous, but that is what you get when ya piss me off Very Happy

Another favourite is best done in summer. Same syringe, this time with needle, filled with milk and piss, and injected into interior of a car, thru the rubber trim on a door. When it gets rather warm, the milk and urine tend to cook, and smell a little bit on the nauseous side. Works a treat if you know the car wont be moved for a day or two, on a wonderful sydney summer Very Happy

Oh, last but not least. I sort of forgot to remove some fish out of the back of my ex-wife's station wagon once. Middle of summer it was, and, well, after a week, i sort of remembered about them. I remembered when the smell reached the inside of my house, not 15 feet away. Embarassed
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Vandalising fucks Sun, 19 September 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
best thing to do to someone you dont like is, if you can get access to their bed... sprinkle powdered milk ontop of their matress under their sheet.... We all sweat alot when we sleep, and after a night or two, it goes putrid! Surprised
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Vandalising fucks Mon, 20 September 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

andrij wrote on Sun, 19 September 2004 23:00

The stench from it was horrendous, but that is what you get when ya piss me off Very Happy

Hmmm... makes me a mental note... don't piss off Andrij

seeyuzz
river
sharif123
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: Vandalising fucks Tue, 21 September 2004 02:04 Go to previous message
Lol dude, u are crazy. If i was in hospital, no offence or anything, i would be scared to have u as my nurse. Actually, truly, honestly scared. Who knows what your injecting into me?!?!?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Nissan Pintara??
Next Topic:Splits from Jaycar Electronics
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 10 00:30:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.066342830657959 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.