Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
MrJoo
Regular

May 2004
Picking up the Aw11 today Mon, 13 September 2004 00:53 Go to next message
Today I took the public transport to work and left the rolla home because...

Laughing After more than 3 mths wait I will be driving the AW11 home today!!

Darn it..the day seems to be running slower than usual.. Mad Mad

http://images.cyclones-world.net/Greymr2.jpg

Hopefully she'll be looking a lot better than this pic as it was taken in japan before it got here, so ill try and take some new ones!

cant wait!
  Send a private message to this user    
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Mon, 13 September 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet man Smile
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Mon, 13 September 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congratulations, it looks nice.
MrJoo
Regular

May 2004
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Mon, 13 September 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ermm...this will be the first time I drive the aw11 sc home..
and its raining too.

anything I should be aware of in the wet?

ta.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Mon, 13 September 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes.

Corners.

Take it real easy and get to know the car before you try to push it at all. I'd really recommend doing a driver training course or at least a track day ASAP to get a better grasp on the characteristics of the mid engined handling. It's very much different to the average car but that really is the reason why I love it so much. Driving anything with the engine up the front just isn't as enjoyable any more.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Mon, 13 September 2004 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That looks mad Smile

I hope you have fun with it.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Mon, 13 September 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
give it heaps, you'll learn.. Evil or Very Mad
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Tue, 14 September 2004 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would love to see how differently they handle
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Tue, 14 September 2004 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So - Did you make it?
westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Tue, 14 September 2004 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much did you pick it up for ?

also did you import it through J-Spec ?
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Tue, 14 September 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Verrrrrry nice. Just make sure no1 steals that badge. Defend that badge with your life!!.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Tue, 14 September 2004 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Tue, 14 September 2004 23:18

Verrrrrry nice. Just make sure no1 steals that badge. Defend that badge with your life!!.

too true, i will go to jail for killing someone if they steal mine..
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Wed, 15 September 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are they rare?
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Wed, 15 September 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They are bloody expensive - Mine cost over $100 to replace....
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Wed, 15 September 2004 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not only the cost, but it's our cars symbol man.. Smile
i hate not having the screaming chicken on the bonnet at the moment (painted it the other day) my car looks naked with-out it. in fact it should be right to put back on.. Evil or Very Mad

hrmm.. i think i had too many thinners again today.. Rolling Eyes
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Wed, 15 September 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put it back onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! When i saw Gearbox's badge i almost cryed!!!!
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Wed, 15 September 2004 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Put it back on NOW!

I have seen a couple go thru ebay for $40 US

Good luck man. Welcome to the land of chocolate...
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Wed, 15 September 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone got a link of what happened to gearboxes?
MrJoo
Regular

May 2004
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Wed, 15 September 2004 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After driving this thing for 2 days all i can say is WOW Shocked ! It is so different to the way my corolla drives. The SC torque is so much better in traffic. I have actually been driving her like a granny as Im trying to be careful with the Supercharger. Today I drove around for 30mins driving so careful that the sc light didnt even turn on as Im not sure how much abuse these engines can take Very Happy
( except for that time when the lights turned yellow ). On the wet, I took things pretty easy as Im still trying to learn how to drive the aw11. It is such a different contrast when you ride in the 2 and then step in a VT commodore..its like a boat.

I picked her up for $9.5k all up including rego, rwc, eng. certificate, new tyres, breakpads, timing belt, waterpump and heavy duty clutch, and these things did come with those eletric swivel mirrors Smile

will try n post pics soon.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Wed, 15 September 2004 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
painter buffed/sanded it, its all fucked up Mad
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Thu, 16 September 2004 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice! You'll love driving it.

We are importing one atm, in the same colour too! Not targa though...

And clown... i feel your pain. i just got my baby back after a month and the bonnet has to be done again. Crying or Very Sad Oh, and then some bastard tried to steal it.

Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Thu, 16 September 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MrJoo wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 19:34

Im not sure how much abuse these engines can take Very Happy

Heaps - They are a tough little motor..
MrJoo
Regular

May 2004
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Thu, 16 September 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Note to self : Guard the eagle badge with your life!

anyhow, the plastic trimmings are in ok condition. It looks quite good with a dash of armor all. But looks a little faded without it. I was wondering if there was a way I could restore the blackness so I dont have to put armorall so many times. Is there a dye or paint I could apply to make it look new again?

The plastic seals that connect to the body and the plastic are also a showing their age, Is there a place in melb I could maybe fix these things up? so they are firm and not loose? The rubber seals on the targa although still good, would like to give em a new look as in some spots have turned kinda browish.

Apart from that Its such a blast driving her around, Im usually taking the longer way home now Smiley =
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Thu, 16 September 2004 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you talking about the rubber strip around the side skirts and rear window?

The're well known for shrinking and generally going nasty.

Jody from Kbox can help you out for most AW11 seals. http://www.kbox.ca

I happen to have a spare set of Kbox side skirt seals if anyones interested.

[Updated on: Thu, 16 September 2004 02:49]

Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Thu, 16 September 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ben Wilson wrote on Thu, 16 September 2004 12:48

I happen to have a spare set of Kbox side skirt seals if anyones interested.

Im interested.
How much?
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Thu, 16 September 2004 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kbox is the bomb, got some stuff from him before.
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Thu, 16 September 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin - Check your PMs.
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Thu, 16 September 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Tue, 14 September 2004 10:25

i would love to see how differently they handle

i thoguht this too when i test drove one

but unfortunately i could barely fit into it and had trouble pushing hte car...the owner was trying to get me to go harder but my knees kept fowling hte steering wheel Sad

btw
hope you have been enjoying your new ride Smile
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Thu, 16 September 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hah im about 6'3 i had to sit major leg spred and kinda slouched... but i was used to it with my sprinter, but now ive got a 320mm steering wheel so theres plenty of room for my legs.... but my head can stick out the targa top haha. Evil or Very Mad
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Thu, 16 September 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old mr2 must have a hunch back by now, hes taller than me...
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Thu, 16 September 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha
yeah im 6'6
My hair touches the ceiling. If i was a barge ass I wouldnt fit but im skinny so I fit, just.

Picture the Simpsons episode with the tall guy who drives the Bug and sits in the back

But I love my AW11 and I love eating V8's in it. I smoked this VR SS 5.0L the other day.(well i had a length on him by third) His plate was MR 50L.

smashed by a 1.6L BWAHAHAHA
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Thu, 16 September 2004 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i sit up straight my head hits the top and i have to bend my head to the side to fit. so you gota be slouching man!

i had a drag with this DR30 RS skyline that has an RB26DETT with big single making 350kw@wheels on a light tune Shocked Shocked . I beat him to 100 at least Neutral haha
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Thu, 16 September 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all u tall bastards driving go karts..
im 5"8 so id have a decent time
pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Thu, 16 September 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe, yeah im like 5"9 or something, ive got my seat on the third or fourth slot from the front cos im so short! Laughing

[quote by Spanktown] had a drag with this DR30 RS skyline that has an RB26DETT with big single making 350kw@wheels on a light tune . I beat him to 100 at least haha [/quote]
oh yeah, good effort go the gze......oh wait ur gte now arent u! Shocked
MrJoo
Regular

May 2004
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Fri, 17 September 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much are you guys paying for insurance for an import
SC aw11 ?
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Fri, 17 September 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im turbo now, 115rwkw@9psi or so, its like 8.5-9psi. Im waiting till i get my water to air intercooler setup going, then hoping for 160rwkw@14.5psi.

I was paying 850 for 3rd party fire and theft with mine, just car insurance. and i was 20!
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Fri, 17 September 2004 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn you spanktown! thats too quick. Ah well Im happ with my 100kw atw. As long as I can beat v8 crumpledoors im happy
MrJoo
Regular

May 2004
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Fri, 17 September 2004 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm..why is there a dinging noise when I hit say..105 ? ? ? is this a normal thing ?? its so annoying Mad

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Fri, 17 September 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its the speed chime, all import aw11's have them, well unless its been removed. Thank god mine has, that'd annoy me Razz
pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Sat, 18 September 2004 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm paying 1300 full comp for mine (im 20, but had 2 accidents while on my p's-one my fault one not), and thats insured as an N/A (the policy didnt say anything about sc's...only turbo!!)

Spanktown:whats your setup? what did u do for a manifold?
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Sat, 18 September 2004 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats pretty funny how big people seem to drive the smallest toyota's money can buy Laughing I to am 6'4" my aw11 has an aftermarket 15" wheel, still kinda big, I think to be a little more comfortable I will need to get a 13" (330mm) one.

apart from the limited room between the big wheel and the handbrake, they are actully pretty roomy
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Sun, 19 September 2004 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Wed, 15 September 2004 18:46

put it back onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! When i saw Gearbox's badge i almost cryed!!!!

so did i Sad

oh well
when im rich ill do stuff

like we would all do

if we were rich

and stuff
gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Sun, 19 September 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MrJoo wrote on Fri, 17 September 2004 20:09

umm..why is there a dinging noise when I hit say..105 ? ? ? is this a normal thing ?? its so annoying Mad

its a box mounted to the back of the cluster, just unscrew it and remove it, anoying noise gone Smile

BUT if ur going to remove it can ya get a pic of where it mounts to? hehehhe i had a photo of mine before i removed it but i lost hte pic Sad

Its a bit of a job getting the cluster out though :/
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Sun, 19 September 2004 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG thank you soo much gearb0x Very Happy ,

I have that little ding on my celica its bloody annoying on the hiways, But I knew it was in the guages, but not exactly what. I'll have a look for it aswell.

I have been wondering how to disable it, some people were telling me to find the wire and cut it, I had no idea how I was gonna do that though.

Thank you, Thank you Very Happy
Benno
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Mon, 20 September 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Congrats on becoming an AW11SC owner! I love mine, the gearbox is currently being rebuilt so I'm gonna miss this weekends hillclimb meeting. To the insurance thing. I'm 41 and so I paid a stonking $690 for full comp. This is one of the few advantages of getting old Smile Anyway, I hope you have a factory LSD and chuck on a Nevo pulley! I really get a buzz out of driving my cat but the back end can snap out really fast in the dry. In the wet, it could let go front or rear, so use some prudence. Mid engine cars do not have built in understeer to save bad drivers from themselves, so to get the most out of your MR2, you'll have to become a better driver. Thats half the fun!
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Tue, 21 September 2004 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benno wrote on Mon, 20 September 2004 16:02

Mid engine cars do not have built in understeer to save bad drivers from themselves, so to get the most out of your MR2, you'll have to become a better driver. Thats half the fun!

Thats what I love about 'em
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Tue, 21 September 2004 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that mr is a dead ringer for my mr that is on its way Smile

same colour. mines not targa and has white rims on it.

if its got the speed chime guess what the second project is Smile

first being replace the crappy mr2 brakes with some nice GT4 items Smile
fractoid
Regular

September 2004
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Tue, 21 September 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiso wrote on Sat, 18 September 2004 18:31

thats pretty funny how big people seem to drive the smallest toyota's money can buy Laughing I to am 6'4" my aw11 has an aftermarket 15" wheel, still kinda big, I think to be a little more comfortable I will need to get a 13" (330mm) one.

apart from the limited room between the big wheel and the handbrake, they are actully pretty roomy

This is what I don't get - why does everyone keep saying MR2s are cramped? If you have trouble fitting in an AW11, four words to you: Put The Seat Back. Smile If Wiso can fit in one, you can too! Just get used to the steering wheel being much further away than in any other car. I feel cramped in the *Supra* now because the wheel's so close. Razz

As for new MR2 drivers' tips:
1) Ph33r t3h c0rnerz. There's a general rule that new MR2 owners (especially SC owners) will spin out within the first week. I managed to stretch it to 1 week 6 hours before I spun out, but that was partly caused by:
2) It weighs bugger all. Whatever you do, don't pump all the tyres up to 32+ psi. It will *not* stay on the road with hard tyres. Especially in the wet. Razz

[edit: OK, so as to be informative, I run my tyres at 24-25psi front, 28psi rear. This keeps it just a teensy bit tail happy but still quite sane for everyday driving. Beware, though, a 1-2psi difference changes the handling noticably.

Also - Don't brake when cornering hard. It'll oversteer your ass into the wall. Don't accelerate much in any corners, hard or easy (unless the rear starts sliding out, in which case do so to shift weight back to the rears) or you'll understeer like a camry. Start correcting oversteer much earlier than you would in a front-engined car - low polar moment of inertia means you've got maybe 1/2 the reaction time available, if that.

And above all, enjoy the gokart! They can be great fun. Smile
]

[Updated on: Tue, 21 September 2004 07:38]

mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Tue, 21 September 2004 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congrat on the purchase mate, urs aw11 looks heaps good

regarding space, aw11 is quite roomy, but height isnt that great i hard to lean all the way back with the helmet on when i was wsid and almost couldnt change gears properly

with handling, i've never enjoyed the full potential of my car, taking it easy when i first got it since its my first ever rwd i driven. as others said never let off the throttle too quickly during a bend, i made this mistake few time when i run some off a light into a bend i'd change gears from 2nd to 3rd and steering and rear end almost loses it. never hard brake aswell, back will just find it way to the front. i spun mine 180 over a gutter after bout 2-3months

straight line runs in light rain is the best with these cars. u just take of normal then plant it and within 2 gears u c the other car still at the lights spinning their wheels. i get no wheelspins at all in the wet with my car

neway u should enjoy ur new car, except i get annoyed now thats a 2 seater with no room in theh cabin to even keep a back pack,
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Tue, 21 September 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mk1sc wrote on Tue, 21 September 2004 19:20

no room in theh cabin to even keep a back pack,

but unlike most cars youve got the frunk
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Tue, 21 September 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw feral mr2's car at jambo when he was there.. theres no room at all for anything if u got a passenger.. but it looked awesome
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Tue, 21 September 2004 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=fractoid wrote on Tue, 21 September 2004 17:32
[edit: OK, so as to be informative, I run my tyres at 24-25psi front, 28psi rear. This keeps it just a teensy bit tail happy but still quite sane for everyday driving. Beware, though, a 1-2psi difference changes the handling noticably.
[/quote]

what tyres and what size are you running ? weve got the good year eagle f1 GS-D2 in a 205/45/16 and run them at around 38 front and rear and get no grief.

mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Tue, 21 September 2004 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Tue, 21 September 2004 20:04

mk1sc wrote on Tue, 21 September 2004 19:20

no room in theh cabin to even keep a back pack,

but unlike most cars youve got the frunk

yeah but u dont wanna have to open the truck up everytime it gets annoying
if somethings small i usually just chuck it under the seat
i like how other 2 seater like crxs have heaps storage room behind seats

Quote:

weve got the good year eagle f1 GS-D2 in a 205/45/16 and run them at around 38 front and rear and get no grief

i run 185/60/14 bridgestones grid2 on rear and i notice that at 36psi back end more likely to kicks out and wheel spin too much on launch compare to 30psi which is where i have it. front is little higher so steering better for parking. old dunlop leman A5 was terrible, in the rain when i punch it the back will just swing to one side

fractoid
Regular

September 2004
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Tue, 21 September 2004 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Tue, 21 September 2004 18:07

what tyres and what size are you running ? weve got the good year eagle f1 GS-D2 in a 205/45/16 and run them at around 38 front and rear and get no grief.

Umm... something/45/15. The fronts are OK but the rears are some kind of craptastic secondhand junk that the previous owner put on to keep it legal after shredding his last set.

I'm expecting traction to improve somewhat when I get round to putting new Maxxis or whatever they're called - the ones with high silica content or something. I put a set on the Supra and they're unfknbelievable. I get more grip on them in the wet than I got on the old ones in the dry... can't wait to get some on Mr 2! Smile
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Tue, 21 September 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

title=fractoid wrote on Tue, 21 September 2004 17:32
2) It weighs bugger all.

i wouldnt call 1060kg for a 4age model and approx 100kg or so heavier for the s/c model weighing bugger all.. Wink

dont forget you have a nice little boot in the AW11 as well. i dont have use of the frunk anymore, but i can still use my boot and the passengers side when no-one is sitting there. Smile

my old boss always said there was more space on the passnegers side of the feral than his HSV ute had (that was when i had no stereo gear behind the seats).
fractoid
Regular

September 2004
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Wed, 22 September 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Wed, 22 September 2004 07:00

... 1060kg for a 4age model and approx 100kg or so heavier for the s/c model ...

Odd... the numbers I'd heard were around 960 for the N/A and 100kg more for the SC. Regardless, it weighs bugger all compared to a MK3 Supra Very Happy
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Wed, 22 September 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
from my reading over the years the early 84/85/86ish non-power windows etc aw11's where around the 900-950kg mark.
my '87 aus delivered with 4age and power everything has 1060kg on the compliance plate.

i did a quick google and came up with this page (scroll down).
http://autozine.kyul.net/classic/toyota.htm
it says 84-89 where 1050kg Confused

the supra would be a few hundred more? Shocked
pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Wed, 22 September 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toof wrote on Tue, 21 September 2004 19:37

weve got the good year eagle f1 GS-D2 in a 205/45/16 and run them at around 38 front and rear and get no grief.

Yea, the goodyear Eagle F1's are awesome, but i havnt actually had any other tyres on the car so i dont really have anything to compare Razz

Fractoid wrote

As for new MR2 drivers' tips:
1) Ph33r t3h c0rnerz. There's a general rule that new MR2 owners (especially SC owners) will spin out within the first week. I managed to stretch it to 1 week 6 hours before I spun out, but that was partly caused by:

ive had my aw11sc for 2yrs and havent spun out once, including competing in a motorkhana and some sideways action Very Happy
Ben Wilson
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Thu, 23 September 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You don't get up enough speed in a motorkhana to spin, get out on a curcuit and learn the definition of snap oversteer once you cook the rear tires Laughing

I've had a couple of nasty slides on the road in the wet, but, never managed to turn it around.

Watch for mid corner bumps on fast corners......
pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: Picking up the Aw11 today Thu, 23 September 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
i was meaning since you are gettn sideways/wheelspin alot in motorkhanas its easy to spin.
ive had a few snap-back attacks when drivn but still not spin
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:New Hilux spotted...
Next Topic:Bonneville JZ mounts for M X-Member
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 02:23:09 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012890100479126 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.